Teamspeak with multiple crew. Help please.

Now that we have multi crew aircraft, I need help getting Teamspeak working right. What I want to do is have voice activation to one or possibly more other clients, then push to talk to the rest of the channel. If anyone knows a mod for teamspeak that will do this easily can you please share.

Dream setup would be push to talk for Channel comms. Right click and select other teamspeak user as partner. Have voice activate with partner.

I am just starting my search through the internet now. If I find a solution. I'll post it here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Close random pilot. The problem I'm having is that with a whisper setup, it opposite of what I want to do. At least with how I'm using them. I'll keep playing with the settings. Possible user error from me.

This is the list of exactly what j want teamspeak to do.

1 I want to hear everyone in the channel.

2 I want to use push to talk to talk to everyone in the channel.

3 I want to use voice activation for chat with my copilot.

With whispers, I only have an issue with #3. Whispers make me use push to talk to private chat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Switch it around and set Voice activation on teamspeak. Then you can use the whisper to talk to other channels, should work perfectly if you two are in one channel of your own.

But what you really need is get everyone on Aries or some radio mod and use frequency to change who you talk to.

Edited by HiJack
  • Like 1

This is the list of exactly what j want teamspeak to do.

1 I want to hear everyone in the channel.

2 I want to use push to talk to talk to everyone in the channel.

3 I want to use voice activation for chat with my copilot.

This 100% do-able, as Hijack says just use Voice Activation on Teamspeak and everyone in the channel you are in can hear you talk, and you press keys to whisper to other channels.

You can also join your TS server (or any other TS server) in another Teamspeak tab.

So you could be connected to your server twice as the same client. The benefit here is you can join a channel you want to only 'listen' to and have your mic activated on your original connection so you can talk to people in your main channel.

This way you hear everything going on in your main channel and also what is going on in another.

The 51st are very good at taking advantage of this!

To join in another / same server while already connected simply click on the Bookmarks tab and instead of left clicking on a server, right click on it, then select join in new tab!

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

The setup needed for Teamspeak is as follows.

• Join Teamspeak as normal.
  • Turn on with voice activation.
  • Join a Teamspeak channel with my copilot.
  • Make a whisper to the channel I will to fly with as well.
  • Join Teamspeak on another tab.
  • Join channel with 2nd tab.
  • Mute mic on second tab.
  • Activate microphone on tab 1.

Thanks Maverick! Thanks HiJack!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]