AI A10c stops at runway

After flying multiple missions I've noticed that once you have landed and taxied to a parking area, my wingman will also land but stay on the middle of the runway. It occurs during the instant action missions but I've also noticed it in the Hideout mission.

Mission track.zip

My system:

Intel Core i7 4770K@3.5Ghz, 16Gb Crucial 1600mhz DDR3, MSI GTX660 Gaming, Scythe Mugen 4, Samung 850 EVO 500GB, Fractal Design Define R4, WD Green 2TB, Windows 10

TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Rudders

DCS:

A10C, UH-1, F15C

"When everything seem to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it..."

Henry Ford

same here but with Mig 21's

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

• 5 months later...

Bumping this thread. Still experiencing this behavior in 1.5.3. AI wingman stops in the middle of the runway after I've landed. This prevents me from taking off after rearming/refueling and other AI flights can't land on the runway. Any words on this?

I sometimes experience the same thing with wingman Su-27's, with the exception that after about 3-5 minutes the AI will eventually taxi off the runway.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

• 2 weeks later...

Sochi-Adler AP runway problem

I'm using DCS World 1.5.3.

The problem is, that only AI aircraft landing on the Sochi runway can not use the full length of it. The aircraft stops in the middle of the runway and returns - sharp 180 deg and rolls back - partly over the lawn - and the rwy. The a/c uses way back the 'first' taxi way to get to the airport ramp. Even B-52H and F-16 are doing the same procedure.

All the other air bases are fine.

It seems to me this bug is different. I would appreciate your comments, thank you.

E-3B Sentry --Don't leave without 'em--

• 1 month later...

This is still happening, my F-15 wingman does the same.

How can ED be this slow to fix things?

I'm starting to really wonder about them, is it just that they're focusing on things they can charge for rather than actual bug fixing, such as the F/A-18 etc?

It seems that the only time we get a patch is when it adds a new aircraft, and then to patch that aircraft, not one that actually fixes bugs with DCS itself.