My Serial Number Blacklisted?! A10C

aaron_cn

hi i been playing with my modules for months i have A10c BS2 Fc3 well i was playing normal then i update the game when i tried to get in multiplayer and i log in it says invalid serial then i was like hum whats goin on then i went to dcs webpage i check all my serials number and my A10C has been blacklisted thats not fear i dont even know why i already tried to contact Support but they take long to answere can someone help me , i havent done anything wrong i dont even know how to shot missiles right

My keys are blacklisted too. The support told me its because of STEAM.

They wanted to see the DLC keys in Steam as screenshot. I send the screenshots to them.

Then they wanted to see receipts of the keys. I send them screenshots of the receipts. Now I did not hear from the support since Monday.

We would love to play our A-10s in 1.5 beta.

Hi,

We are still processing incoming blacklisted key issues that come through support system. So please hold on, all requests will be handled soon.

Eagle Dynamics IT Team

Thank you.

Again thank you. Great service and support.

Edited by cpt.ahab

• 3 weeks later...

No F-15

First of all I'd like to say that I'm grateful to DCS for all the work they have done.

I have another problem, a while back I purchased the F-15 and while I have it installed on the old DCS and I have a key and a copy of the purchase agreement. By the way that has the key on it. In the new beta it doesn't show that I ever bought it. When I go to my account it doesn't show that I bought it. So according to your records I shouldn't own it. But I do and you don't show anything.

I have asked for help and even sent a copy of the original purchase agreement, but I get no reply. Please respond to this. I am not really sure where to post this so I will post it in multiple places.