OT. Mirage 2000-C/2000-5 Cockpit pics

Mirage 2000-C

Any French Lobby? ;)

I am very sorry only f-22 nut-drivers in here!

PS. That is not with me included!

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

One question about the Mirage 2000-5 cockpit. Where is the RWR? Can it be brought up in the MFDs?

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

Yeah, probably like on the superbug. It would be really nice to have a flyable 2005 or an F-1C

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

amazing airbraking capability

I know it was an ironic comment but I think that the airbraking capability of a delta wing can be used to its advantage if the pilot knows what he is doing.

For example in an overshoot situation :

- if a conventional aircraft wants to make a M2000 or delta wing aircraft overshoot him, the pilot can use the delta wing as a giant break and cancel his plan.

- or if a M2000 pilot wants to make an aircraft in his 6 overshoot, the delta wing will facilitate the manouver.

Very nice pics by the way, first time I see so detailed pictures of M2000s cockpits.

And present a HUGE plan target for guns!

hehe,

but let's assume he is a L33THAXX0R pilot, by the time he does his manouver the following aircraft doesn't have time to react and position himself for a shot, he has just the time to think "oh noes !!! im gunna overshoot !!".

In LO, the mirage is already iper-modelled, in the sense that it easily beats the F-15 in gunzo. The -2000 seems to be hyper-maneuvrable, with a lot of SEP, and it's very tough to shoot down, since it's hard to hit and even if one scores some, it flies with considerable damage. I don't know if I was ever able to shoot down Excellent-AI mirage2000 in gunzo (or maybe I shot down a few...)

hehe,

but let's assume he is a L33THAXX0R pilot, by the time he does his manouver the following aircraft doesn't have time to react and position himself for a shot, he has just the time to think "oh noes !!! im gunna overshoot !!".

Let's assume the pilot following him is completent (doesn't need to be leet) ... the Mirage is full of holes, again. Oh darn.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

In LO, the mirage is already iper-modelled, in the sense that it easily beats the F-15 in gunzo. The -2000 seems to be hyper-maneuvrable, with a lot of SEP, and it's very tough to shoot down, since it's hard to hit and even if one scores some, it flies with considerable damage. I don't know if I was ever able to shoot down Excellent-AI mirage2000 in gunzo (or maybe I shot down a few...)

I do, regularely. Just take the fight vertical afteryou slow him down.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]