Flaps bindings are unsettable to joystick switches

Buzzles

Bindings for the flaps are unsettable to joystick switches.

Entries are there in options, but it's a light coloured and unclickable box.

In 1.2.x there were the three options for Up, Down and Landing which have been removed that worked fine.

+1

It's in the "Adjust controls" portion - can't click on the line for flaps to adjust key settings.

-Nick

Not only flaps. There are several functions not selectable at all with joystick buttons.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Confirm.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

U can copy the options that u wish to bind to your joystick from

[someWhere_on_HDD]\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Input\MiG-21\keyboard\default.lua

and paste it to

[someWhere_on_HDD]\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Input\MiG-21\joystick\default.lua

using notepad or another text editor and rebind them in the settings menu.

U can copy the options that u wish to bind to your joystick from

[someWhere_on_HDD]\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Input\MiG-21\keyboard\default.lua

and paste it to

[someWhere_on_HDD]\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Input\MiG-21\joystick\default.lua

using notepad or another text editor and rebind them in the settings menu.

thank you bro.

it works very well, now i can control flap by my joystick

for me that import from keyboard controls makes me crash in multiplayer when trying to join Mig21.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

And this lines - from Colseg LUA mod (see pined topic), allow control flaps with Warthog flapes switch (I test with HAT - OK).

--Alternate Flaps
{down=device_commands.Flaps0,cockpit_device_id=devices.FLAPS,up=device_commands.Flaps25,value_down=1.0,value_up=1.0,name='Alternate Flaps Up',category='Flight Controls'},
{down=device_commands.Flaps45,cockpit_device_id=devices.FLAPS,up=device_commands.Flaps25,value_down=1.0,value_up=1.0,name='Alternate Flaps Down',category='Flight Controls'},

this is what worked for me:

{down = iCommandPlaneFlapsOn, name = 'Flaps Down', category = 'Flight Controls'},

{down = iCommandPlaneFlapsOff, name = 'Flaps Up', category = 'Flight Controls'},

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

this is what worked for me:

{down = iCommandPlaneFlapsOn, name = 'Flaps Down', category = 'Flight Controls'},

{down = iCommandPlaneFlapsOff, name = 'Flaps Up', category = 'Flight Controls'},

Pretty much this. Just put it in the blank "--Flaps" section in:

E:\Games\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MiG-21BIS\Input\MiG-21\joystick\default.lua[\code] if you don't want to do it on a per profile basis.

Same here, can't map the flaps to my Warthog HOTAS :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg