[Su-25T] Cockpit view changes from mission to mission and autopilot issue

Razi

Anyone have any idea why the default cockpit view would be different from the Su-25T training missions and the single missions?

The image with the wide FOV is from the training missions and the one with the narrow FOV is from the mission "Command Post". You'll also notice that the default vertical head angle is significantly higher in the narrow FOV.

Also, as I was attempting the mission, I was flying at 4500m over the mountains and turned on "Autopilot - Level Flight" as I had done many times in the training missions, but this time the aircraft veered straight into 30 degree dive straight into the mountains. I then tried Barometric altitude hold and it did the same thing. So if I wanted to maintain my altitude I had no other option but to manually trim. Any reason the level flight and altitude hold settings would immediately dive and not hold my current altitude? I was trimmed and wings level, just wanted to hold the altitude as I searched for a ground target.

Thanks

Screen_150920_164650.thumb.jpg.a78b4ce2ec668e324a72e2bfc4c4a050.jpg

Screen_150920_164810.thumb.jpg.8d3a0589d96cf1707aaafe894611d76a.jpg

Edited by Razi

Thanks Scarecrow. If alt-hold is a bug, I can live with that for now. Just wanted to ensure I was understanding the autopilot correctly.

As for the view, you double pasted the bug link. My previous searches came up empty, but I'm assuming there is some info about the changing views so I'll do another search in the meantime.

EDIT

I see that the link is correct now, thanks.

Edited by Razi