ATC menu font size

Peter22

Hi I just purchase a Asus 4k 28 inches monitor running with my gtx 980 Nvidia but the size of the ATC menu and the ATC messages are just to small almost impossible to read...it is there a way to edit something to make it look bigger?

Thanks

Peter

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

What is the screen resolution you selected? Tried a lower resolution?

That would rather defeat the purpose of purchase a 4k display, would it not?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

There is a mod somewhere which enlarges the radio texts. I can send it to you when back from Duxford next week.

I got it ..thanks

At least I can see the ATC messages better....the menu is very small but that is something else ..just desavantages off running 4K ...but overall I am very please :thumbup:

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

I got it ..thanks

At least I can see the ATC messages better....the menu is very small but that is something else ..just desavantages off running 4K ...but overall I am very please :thumbup:

This works nicely for me, for 4K you need the 2160 folder.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1412130/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

This works nicely for me, for 4K you need the 2160 folder.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1412130/

Hey falcon I still have a problem when multiple messages display (campaigns) and there is lots of chatting pretty much they all get one on top others at the left side of the screen...however Jtacs is not being a such big deal for some reason when Jtac talks the message is unique and perfect to read but the rest of the flights like Awacs other support flight get one on top the other one impossible to read...any way to fix that?

thanks

Peter