Included skins?

Stratos

Right now we are using a single skin, but we will have several ready for the open beta. Which ones? I can't say, that's not my department.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Wondering If we can see pics of the skins included in the Open Beta. There will be a template released with the November release?

Also the release is set for Dec.

**Edit***

Looks like it says "by Dec" so it may in fact come in Nov.

Edited by Revelation

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

• 2 weeks later...
Fictional skins imitating N and D variants (two-seaters) from a C 3D model (one-seater) => not realistic / relevant.

For you maybe, but revelant for me. If RAZBAM has those skins ready why not release them?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

No, it's Mirage 2000D or 2000N version.

Mirage 2000C has got different skins.

Now, I've got a question.

Are you going to include skins from other countries which have got Mirage or just from France?

I know what a D and N is, I know the cammo used by both variants C and the two seaters, but I saw the pic above and want to know If those skins will be included, nothing more.

If i recoved the PSD files i can work on some IAF skin and more global skin fron your request.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

For you maybe, but revelant for me. If RAZBAM has those skins ready why not release them?

I seriously doubt your screenshot is from DCS: M2000C by Razbam.

Probably from a previous Mod, or even from another sim...

And the question is not whether it is relevant for you or me, but whether it is relevant for a Mirage 2000C.

It's a matter of fact, not taste.

Then if we go fictional, the sky is the limit... but "relevant" is no longer the adjective you're looking for :)

Edited by Moos_tachu
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mud, wind and fire.

I seriously doubt your screenshot is from DCS: M2000C by Razbam.

Probably from a previous Mod, or even from another sim...

And the question is not whether it is relevant for you or me, but whether it is relevant for a Mirage 2000C.

It's a matter of fact, not taste.

Then if we go fictional, the sky is the limit... but "relevant" is no longer the adjective you're looking for :)

Ok mate better start getting a Mirage2000C stick (proper mark of course) and the ejection seat, the pilot suit, the helmet, etc, because everything needs to be relevant!! Man you're flying a computer software not a real jet, you don't die If your virtual jet crash at 500 kts, let us regular folks have some fun.

OK so read my last sentence again:

The adjective you were looking for was "fun", congratulations for finding it!

If we go down this road, some people will probably think a Hello Kitty skin is fun...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mud, wind and fire.

ED, Belsimtek, and third parties have released plenty of fictional liveries for various aircraft. These skins might be irrelevant to some users, but they would not be abnormal or substandard to DCS norms.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nesher style cammo? I vote for that! And a Netz style will be nice too.

yes this como i thik about and also grey one llike the IAF F-15c

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

i have full books about all the mirage models in the IAF service so i can do it realy fast

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Or the air superiority Grey used by Shahaks in 1982 during operations on the Bekaa valley...

i have full books about all the mirage models in the IAF service so i can do it realy fast

I guess it's useless to mention one more time that Mirage III and Mirage 2000 are not the same aircraft AT ALL.........

Just in size, the 2000 is nearly 50% bigger.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mud, wind and fire.

For the first release of a plane I think 1 or 2 skins are fair enough. They can release more with next patchs :-)

Or let some of us livery artists do some... :thumbup:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45