DCS World 1.5/2.0/NTTR Map FAQ & Discussion

NineLine

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, 2.7 gig on steam. I myself am out of steam right now lol. Time for a sleep, wake to beer and my beloved Kamov. I'd like to see that bradley peak me through a forest now hahahaha, revenge.

Thanks ED and everyone involved XD

Wow - my fears about potentially poor download speeds are completely unfounded; I'm getting close to 10MB/s!

IT will be mine, oh yes - it will be mine.

A crisp salute to all at ED. Thank you all! ~S~!

Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in the D, and perhaps negative C, categories. There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons.

Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about, Phil. Not a clue. I have a shell the size of a fist in my head. Pork Chop Hill. The only way I can make this toupee to stay on is by magnetizing the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so you just go ahead and do what you do.

Peaked at 6.2MB/s. :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sithspawn, if you're reading this thanks for doing the dirty job with thread cleaning and constant posting in order to keep us updated. May the Force be with you!

Yep, these days should be for Sith close to bashing of the DCS WW2 project change.

"it's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit" right Sith? ;)

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.

YESSSSSS!!!! Thank you so much ED and everyone who has worked on it! Thankyou!!!

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

for some reason my download is 6731 MBs??

I installed the openbeta today.

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.

HALLELUJAH! 2.6GB on steam :)

This is my plane. There are many like it, but this one is mine...

System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.2 GHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 4GB

Gigabyte 78LMT Mobo

8GB DDR3 RAM

1TB Seagate HDD

Win7 Professional 64bit

My updater isn't updating, anyone else?

open a command prompt

//Caveat - ensure you point to your installed location//

type:

cd\ (hit enter)

cd\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin (hit enter)

dcs_updater.exe update

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

So i get 'Error creating process' when I try to launch the game via steam :/

System Specs:

Gigabyte 78LMT Mobo

8GB DDR3 RAM

1TB Seagate HDD

Win7 Professional 64bit

open a command prompt

//Caveat - ensure you point to your installed location//

type:

cd\ (hit enter)

cd\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin (hit enter)

dcs_updater.exe update

Thanks, followed that but the updater pops up, does a quick check and closes. Still doesn't update to 1.5

You have to open a prompt command in the /bin and type :

dcs_updater.exe update openbeta

to fix it on steam?

System Specs:

Gigabyte 78LMT Mobo

8GB DDR3 RAM

1TB Seagate HDD

Win7 Professional 64bit