Wow!!!!

Zimmerdylan

Been flying the F-86 from day one. Also been trying to kill me a Mig15 for some time now. I've not been overly successful at it. Maybe 1/1 ratio.

But I just got the Mig15 and all I can say is wow!!!! The F86 should be renamed Migfood86! lol. This thing eats F86's like my dog eats Alpo. Even without the 30mm.

If these two planes are accurate to their real world counterparts, the Korean pilots must have been 1st day fliers, maybe drunk, stoned or something. I almost can't not shoot down the F86 with this plane.

You seem to be enjoying this great aircraft, congrats man and welcome to the club!

Now, regarding what you wrote:

Even without the 30mm.

37mm

If these two planes are accurate to their real world counterparts, the Korean pilots must have been 1st day fliers

I find them quite accurate, and yes, Korean pilots were not as experienced as Soviets.

maybe drunk, stoned or something. I almost can't not shoot down the F86 with this plane.

I agree. IMO AI Sabres are so weak that becomes boring.

Now, try to face human piloted Sabres; if the F-86 jock knows what he is doing, he has a lot more chances than you to go away from a fight and survive.

Edited by Chimango

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

Been flying the F-86 from day one. Also been trying to kill me a Mig15 for some time now. I've not been overly successful at it. Maybe 1/1 ratio.

But I just got the Mig15 and all I can say is wow!!!! The F86 should be renamed Migfood86! lol. This thing eats F86's like my dog eats Alpo. Even without the 30mm.

If these two planes are accurate to their real world counterparts, the Korean pilots must have been 1st day fliers, maybe drunk, stoned or something. I almost can't not shoot down the F86 with this plane.

It certainly is easier. It's very rare for a Sabre to kill a MiG in the game. But you try to fly without a G suit and see how well you do :P

Plus, I'm still suspicious about the stall characteristics of our DCS MiG. It should stall very, VERY badly (superstall condition) according to virtually every test ever made out there on the MiG but none of that is modelled in the sim. Don't know if it ever will be, but DCS 1.5 or 2 will introduce the lack of G-suit.