L-39ZA Roles ?

1. I'm setting up the L-39ZA Albatros for air-to-air and can load it for CAP Task. I can set an Advanced Waypoint Action for Search Then Engage which is limited to aircraft; other options are Engage In Zone, Group & Unit -- but only aircraft types. Will the L-39ZA get air-to-air missile weapons?

2. Setting the L-39ZA for Ground Attack Task I can load rockets and bombs, but am limited to Advanced Waypoint Actions of Attack Map Object or Bombing. Will the Actions of Engage Group and Unit become available to attack vehicle groups?

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

1. The press release for the L-39 says it will have close range A2A missiles, but I don't believe that its been setup to carry missiles yet in game. I'd imagine that this will be changed when the L-39 gets released.

2. Yeah, change the tasking to CAS. Ground attack is for attacking a specific point in the world, while CAS is for engaging AI groups. Its like that for every other AI unit.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum