Helios/Touchbuddy/Hawgtouch/???

Hello,

I am working on a home cockpit that I want to be able mouse click or eventually touchscreen the buttons in the cockpit on the external monitors. What is the best / easiest program to use?

Also playing games like Elite Dangerous, X-Plane, FSX, IL2, etc...

I have tried Helios but it has quite small support for modules. You can do your own profiles if you want but I don't know about that much. I have got tip about HawgTouch and what I have searched about it. it seems to have better support. Not as nice looking though and it's in beta. Can't tell much about it since I have not tested it yet. Helios is also quite pretty. Also it has buttons for quickly bringing things like weapon configuration to your screen if needed. It pretty nice afaik. HawgTouch is not that polished but like i said, it seems to have larger support for plane profiles.

HEY! EVERYONE SCATTER! HES FLYING AGAIN!:pilotfly:

https://ultramfcd.com/

This does the CMSC, the RWR, the CDU, the clock, and the MFDs, and makes them clickable. You can also type directly into the CDU using your keyboard.

No .lua wizardry required, just install the program, select what you'd like to export, and run DCS. Your exported displays will pop up in the middle of your main screen, just drag them down to your second monitor and size them to taste.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok I setup Helios to work well with UltraMFD and not my ultramfd program beta has expired. I see no links to purchase out of beta. I don't even feel like playing anymore now that I got spoiled with ultramfd.

Anyone have any links on how to not be stuck in beta?

Damalio

How did you get Helios to work with UltraMFD? I could never get it to do so and the developer of UltraMFD said they were not compatible.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .