"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong but I don't believe it shows arrivals and departures in the "chat log".

You can see what slot is selected by whom in the slot-screen. But i think its not possible to change that at the moment.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hold them off against all odds!

127. lae Majop Slobodan Tesanovic

And I think also: who got downed by x player - Giving more people a reason to join TS and rely on GCI or nearby flights communication for improved SA, would only ad more realism and needs to communicate in my logic. But as I remember they stopped showing takeoff and landings some rounds back.

It would be awesome if you could not see what the other team is flying and where its taking off from

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And I think also: who got downed by x player - Giving more people a reason to join TS and rely on GCI or nearby flights communication for improved SA, would only ad more realism and needs to communicate in my logic. But as I remember they stopped showing takeoff and landings some rounds back.

yes all the chat message should be turned off!

[100☭] holimoli #13, 100-й КИАП

there are still some drive able units on blue team I guess.

Someone AI drove a hummer to sochi. not sure if it was JTAC but lol.

Baz got the kill on chat message.

FVMvO6q.jpg

Edited by M460

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That was a JTAC

JTACS are back very nice! Too bad we cant use them manually to lase.

Edited by M460

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

JTACS are back very nice! Too bad we cant use them manually to lase.

you can, at least serveral days ago, hope they dont "fixed" that

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

you can, at least serveral days ago, hope they dont "fixed" that

I was trying this last night. I needed a more capable mirage pilot though. Maybe Ill have more success today.

M460, you guys killed that jtac 2 mins after it was placed. I thought maybe your gci seen it on the map. They are a very helpful tool for the CAS.:thumbup:

the real "problem" is, why go throu all the hassle of deploying a Jtac with a chopper and then driving it if you can just take an a10c ;)

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

the real "problem" is, why go throu all the hassle of deploying a Jtac with a chopper and then driving it if you can just take an a10c ;)

Well with the JTAC can lase for the Su/25t, Mirage2000 and A-10c (Haven't tested the A10a), you can launch without target aquisition from the aircraft. Its a very powerful feature when used correctly cause not all aircrafts have the amazing A10c tgp.

You would have to set the lase code manualy to 1113 on the JTAC to show the laser marker on the Aircraft HUD.

Since we cannot do that, red JTAC are restricted somehow to useless.

I'll do some testing on the JTAC today with the su-25t and see how it goes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SQN Registration.

BLUE TEAM

5e EVC (5th Canadian virtual squadron)

NIMITZ

POPOV

PLUIE

RIFLE

HOTROD

PEDRO

BUNZ

HERVEEN

Will Employ: A-10, UH-1H, SU-25T, M2K, F15.

Thanks!

My CAS (Close air support) JTAC Channel:  RIFLE - YouTube  

RIFLE's Discord:  https://discord.gg/cmDCrr4Z2g  

Publications

JTAC Bible (see/know chapter #5) https://fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/jp3_09_3.pdf

J-FIRE pocket guide (Don't do battle without it!)  BK2 (fas.org)

I just ran out of lives and CANNOT slot into a GCI and continue helping the team.

That was one of the features they PROMISED ME IS WORKING NOW!

**** this shit. This is now the third outright lie that I´ve been told in my face.

Why am I even trying?

too_much_salt_360.jpg

Edited by Chrinik

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

You would have to set the lase code manualy to 1113 on the JTAC to show the laser marker on the Aircraft HUD.

Since we cannot do that, red JTAC are restricted somehow to useless.

I'll do some testing on the JTAC today with the su-25t and see how it goes.

why cant you do it, i just checked and could change Laser code to 1113. But nobody was around to check if its realy working

Cant find the post again, under which circumstances do fuel transport planes take off in which way again ?

Choppers keep refueling airbases but if an airbase is left without fuel then transport aircraft Spawn and will try to refuel it from a close airbase. The enemy can shoot them down so it's not a thing to rely on for having your airbases operational.

I just ran out of lives and CANNOT slot into a GCI and continue helping the team.

That was one of the features they PROMISED ME IS WORKING NOW!

**** this shit. This is now the third outright lie that I´ve been told in my face.

Why am I even trying?

too_much_salt_360.jpg

Yes, nothing really works. We just take people's money and go on vacation. We have plans for Ibiza this year. It's mostly Ciribob's fault who joined recently and we think of firing him the next days. We just kept him until now cause he is a funny guy. For people that don't like the way the server works but are addicted we could help on finding a solution in order not to join so often.

MUH BLUE

MUH K/D

MUH SKILL

I wonder which squadron he is flying for.........oh wait.

wew lad

Hmmm I am pretty sure Wardog doen't know how to ragequit as far as I know him :D Anyways having a description talking about like this for a guy that helps maintaining the server you fly in for free is not such a good idea.

Greg

Edited by gregzagk
  • Like 1

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Yes, nothing really works. We just take people's money and go on vacation. We have plans for Ibiza this year. It's mostly Ciribob's fault who joined recently and we think of firing him the next days. We just kept him until now cause he is a funny guy. For people that don't like the way the server works but are addicted we could help on finding a solution in order not to join so often.

Greg

:megalol:

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Plato

Oh no! I'm fired :(

Thought I'd find out a different way.... Bye guys!

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

entitlement level in this thread is over 9000!!

relax , play this game , leave a comment saying thanks for the server and/or constructive criticism , that's all they ask.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

entitlement level in this thread is over 9000!!

relax , play this game , leave a comment saying thanks for the server and/or constructive criticism , that's all they ask.

You're right, I've played quite a while these days and I'd really like to thank the Buddyspike team for the awesome work, there were HUGE improvements in stability and playability since round 5 despite 1.5 being so unstable... Plus they're always open to feedback and act almost immediately when something's reported here on the forums.

• Like 1