"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

Blue gets outnumbered in the day for me (GMT) and then night rolls around and hordes of F-15s spamraam everything in sight

Yeah, or we try to...

Last time we had some, oh, shall we say timing issues? Like every time? :P :doh:

Lord of Salt

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was acting as GCI and seen Harmless get killed by RvE guys over and over. I almost felt sorry for the guy. Then someone asked him how he had 8 deaths. I was also was wondering the same thing as he was flying the 29 all night.

I also noticed Harmless squad flying into ground and disconnect multiple times just so other guys wouldn't get the kill. Classy...

You must not fly the Russian planes in multiplayer very much. It's stupid easy to over G, and have an instant blackout which the pilot never recovers from. The random disconnects are a thing with the Blue Flag server. I've seen quite a lot of Bluefor disconnect mid-air, and it's happened to me too...

...so yeah stay classy right?

You must not fly the Russian planes in multiplayer very much. It's stupid easy to over G, and have an instant blackout which the pilot never recovers from. The random disconnects are a thing with the Blue Flag server. I've seen quite a lot of Bluefor disconnect mid-air, and it's happened to me too...

...so yeah stay classy right?

I fly them often. The F15 also suffers from the instant black out. I don't understand your point? Are you saying the convenient disconnects I am seeing are just random? Of course we all get disconnected from time to time. I was witnessing a squad get them only when an aim 9 was fired at them :D

Also the Su27 over stresses just as easy in single player. It is not just a multiplayer thing.

? I dont even know what this means.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Figures any Leavu user would play stupid with any cheat they have.

I'll spell it out for you. You're in RvE, and the squadron tag your team uses in game contains special characters. Any user who has special characters in their name will be able to slot load regardless of the amount of lives they've lost.

I'll spell it out for you. You're in RvE, and the squadron tag your team uses in game contains special characters. Any user who has special characters in their name will be able to slot load regardless of the amount of lives they've lost.

i really dont get what you are saying , but to let you know all RVE members are not allowed to use LEAVU IN blue flag and so far the the only side that has been using LEAVU is the red team and if you dont believe me ask the E111 squadron

Lol, you got me all figured out. I dont even have leavu installed on the pc I was playing on that night. And I assure you, despite any letters in my name, my lives tick away the same as yours. In addition, ive not sat and played long enough in one session during testing to run out of lives yet. If you're gonna accuse me of cheating or using banned programs, come with some proof or close your mouth.

• Like 1

You guys use it. So you cheat as well :thumbup: A lot of squads use it. I know RvE says they don't but who knows.

When IC comes out what will be your excuse? Spamraams? F15s? Blue? Bases? Everything but skill I am sure.

What happened to just saluting the guy that shot you down and up another plane. That is the way we did it in ACES HIGH. There is no respect here anymore since FC3 came into play. Maybe it drew a younger crowd. The DCS community use to be one of the best. In fact I make a post about it 4 years ago here http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=113797 . Maybe I should of stuck to the simulator airplanes. They seem to draw a more serious and older crowd.

• Like 2

You guys use it. So you cheat as well :thumbup: A lot of squads use it. I know RvE says they don't but who knows.

When IC comes out what will be your excuse? Spamraams? F15s? Blue? Bases? Everything but skill I am sure.

What happened to just saluting the guy that shot you down and up another plane. That is the way we did it in ACES HIGH. There is no respect here anymore since FC3 came into play. Maybe it drew a younger crowd. The DCS community use to be one of the best. In fact I make a post about it 4 years ago here http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=113797 . Maybe I should of stuck to the simulator airplanes. They seem to draw a more serious and older crowd.

It's the competitive aspect

A lot of Blue pilots literally only fly the F-15 because it's objectively the best aircraft in the game, which annoys me when I fly an aircraft I like and they act smug as hell.

Also Red has more than enough cause for complaint. We won last blue flag and we were all accused of cheating because of one isolated incident (which probably didn't affect the outcome anyway)

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I fly them often. The F15 also suffers from the instant black out. I don't understand your point? Are you saying the convenient disconnects I am seeing are just random? Of course we all get disconnected from time to time. I was witnessing a squad get them only when an aim 9 was fired at them :D

Also the Su27 over stresses just as easy in single player. It is not just a multiplayer thing.

Over stress maybe, but it always recovers from a blackout in single player no matter the speed or G placed on it. This isn't the case in multiplayer. The point I'm making is when they fly into the ground I'd bet more than anything they blacked out. If you see me do this it's a guarantee I blacked out.

Take a look at how many times they get shot down. Do you think someone with 8+ deaths is concerned with one more?

Bluefor is so perfect here, and such upstanding citizens they would never do something like this.... Okay I'll play your game. Please tell me why AKA_MattE disconnect on me every single time I engaged his Mirage in my Su-27 only to have him reconnect after I jump into a chopper and shoot me down. Okay, back in Su-27. Can you guess what happened? That's right, he disconnects. Back in chopper.... Guess what? Reconnects in Mirage. Best part about the whole deal is he doesn't lose a life because of the special character in his name.

The reality is we're going to have poor sports on both sides. Hopefully BS will fix their scripts so these players are punished for their actions.

Lol, you got me all figured out. I dont even have leavu installed on the pc I was playing on that night. And I assure you, despite any letters in my name, my lives tick away the same as yours. In addition, ive not sat and played long enough in one session during testing to run out of lives yet. If you're gonna accuse me of cheating or using banned programs, come with some proof or close your mouth.

Now you want me to close my mouth about you cheating when I have no proof yet you opened your mouth about harmless cheating when you had no proof? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Are you illiterate? I stated multiple times that even though I disagree with the decision, I respect the buddy spike guys and their efforts enough to comply with their wishes. That's not hypocrisy, thats being an adult.

Go away troll.

This was from yesterday. Not up to eight yet :lol:

har.jpg

I can feel the salt emanating from you post. Whats wrong bud? The fact that you find a need to talk about him like your in the girls locker room in high-school is pathetic and sad. Try not to focus on his score and rather your flying, as someone might get the wrong impression and assume your ass ravaged.:thumbup:

• Like 1

https://www.reddit.com/r/да бойз/

/да бойз/

BMS OPS WHEN?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i really dont get what you are saying , but to let you know all RVE members are not allowed to use LEAVU IN blue flag and so far the the only side that has been using LEAVU is the red team and if you dont believe me ask the E111 squadron

I don't know you or the rest of RvE from Adam, so forgive me if I don't believe what two of the most vehement Leavu supporters have to say about it.

Also, I can't make it anymore clear than I have. If you don't understand then there isn't much more I can say.

I don't know you or the rest of RvE from Adam, so forgive me if I don't believe what two of the most vehement Leavu supporters have to say about it.

At least you know you don't know. But where im from we dont call people cheaters and liars when we don't know them.

• Like 1

I can feel the salt emanating from you post. Whats wrong bud? The fact that you find a need to talk about him like your in the girls locker room in high-school is pathetic and sad. Try not to focus on his score and rather your flying, as someone might get the wrong impression and assume your ass ravaged.:thumbup:

This is amazing. For a "virtual squadron" you'd think they'd be able to handle some bantz, instead of going into full butt hurt mode.

Your lives aren't limited to 4 during this testing period.

I ended the day with more kills than deaths.

In a MiG-29, a plane that is out classed in literally every single category by the F-15 except for aesthetics.

Me and my boys have been beating you guys in BVR, with missiles that have half the range of your 120's.

The fact that I even got close to 1 kill per fly out is pathetic and you guys should be disappointed in your selves.

Maybe you guys relied a little to much on leavu? forgot how to play the base game? :lol:

I was only wondering how to acquire so many deaths when I thought they were limited to 4. I was not aware squads get more deaths as I am not in a virtual squadron. Your post was very mature btw.

I was only wondering how to acquire so many deaths when I thought they were limited to 4. I was not aware squads get more deaths as I am not in a virtual squadron. Your post was very mature btw.

We are not in a virtual squadron.

Testing doesn't have a limit on lives.

Did I put it in simple enough language for you to understand?

I guess back to back posting over somebody's K/D ratio and gloating is mature though.:thumbup:

And why are you doing this might I add? Because He posted a picture he didn't even make.......:megalol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/да бойз/

/да бойз/

BMS OPS WHEN?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was only wondering how to acquire so many deaths when I thought they were limited to 4.

uh01 and mi8's dont cost/lose lives but still show as death in K/D ratio.

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

I guess back to back posting over somebody's K/D ratio and gloating is mature though.:thumbup:

And why are you doing this might I add? Because He posted a picture he didn't even make.......:megalol:

I said nothing about kills sir. I see I have upset your squadron. I'm done talking to kids without jobs.