Su-35 will see active service :)

Venezuela is looking for the Su-35 ... Not sure the news are mistaken the Su-35 for the Su-30MK ?

http://www.kommersant.com/page.asp?idr=527&id=674463

Also Mexico is looking for the SU-27 . :) It select it over the Jas-39 for carry out “strategic surveillance” over key areas of Mexico’s coastline.

http://www.flightglobal.com/Articles/2006/05/09/Navigation/177/206478/Mexico+selects+Sukhoi+Su-27+for+strategic+surveillance.html

Thanks for correct mi Ingles :)

Luis

A quote from an unnamed, secret source:

"The modified MAF Su27 will be able to use laser guided CD's (Chilly Dispensers) which have been proven quite effective against live targets, if dropped in large quantities."

You didn't hear this from me.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Brazil was/is also looking into getting some Su-35s aswell, Sukhoi want the Su-35 to replace the Su-30xx series on the export market soon. They need a customer to part finance the Su-35 project a little further and will result in a more capable product for export and possible Russian service. Similar to the F-16E/F Block-60 project that was part financed by the UAE.

Guest IguanaKing

Heh...just wait until those Venezuelan techs realize how different Western and Eastern are under the skin. Things might get ugly. On the other hand, they may accept it, as easily as being open to learning another language/culture. It ain't gonna be a simple transition though.

Guest IguanaKing

Good observation, since neither is proven in combat. The ancestors of the former, however, ARE proven in combat. Not that it matters though, since the F-22A is not available for export.

Venezuela is going to loose their F-16's. Too bad their presidency turned that way. My grand parents spent there 20 years working. Now their falcons are going to rott on the ramps.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Guest IguanaKing

I wouldn't actually count on that though...its just more of the larger version of "I don't want to play anymore...I'm taking my football and going home.". I've even heard rumors of those F-16s being sold to Iran...oh how the media spin-machine loves to function.:smoke:

Actualy its the first swidish fighter to have ever found export orders. And a hint about a possible export to venezuela: It uses UK and US components. ;)

My PC specs below:

Hungery bought some, South Africa is planing to buy. Because they are getting trained in Sweden.

Also, what i read Sweden is planing to give any the early modell of JAS39 to the Baltic Countries :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hello guys.i'm bogdan from romania. hope you don't mind if i come with a question. what do you know about Su-37 terminator? because i don't know anything about it since 1996.

Hi,

"Su-37" was really just a designation used for a couple of Su-35 prototypes fitted with TVC engines to demonstrate the technology - the TVC engines were removed from them again and the aircraft subsequently re-designated back to "Su-35". One of them, bort # 711, later crashed and was destroyed.

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

Actualy its the first swidish fighter to have ever found export orders. And a hint about a possible export to venezuela: It uses UK and US components. ;)

The NATO-compatible export version is made in cooperation with BAE Systems, who handle all the NATO-exclusive equipment. But for Venezuela it wouldn't be an option I guess.

Caracas earlier declared intentions to buy up to twenty Su-35s for $1 billion

You get how many F-22's for that ( & no I'm not slagging F-22's, just making an observation )

Exactly three with spare change. :P

All those taxmoney developing that JAS39 and no one wants them. How swedish. :)

Hopefully, along with other countries, Croatia will purchase them. It's either that or the F-16. *shudder*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

Wrong--sold to Czech Republic, Hungary and South Africa already.

You can't be possible away from the truth..

Only S Africa bough them. Hun. and Cz R Leased them.. They act as sweedish planes detached in other country, they ar emantained by Sweedish personal. If one brakes down, a plane from SwAF is sent to take place. Hun and CZAf don't own shit on those Grippens.

Off the top of my head, J-35 Draken has been sold to Austria, Denmark and Finland. I can't recall any Viggen sales though, and Austria also used Tunnans.

dang, forgot about that...I was thinking on the viggen. Missed the draken as it is so old... :D my mistake.

My PC specs below:

I wouldn't actually count on that though...its just more of the larger version of "I don't want to play anymore...I'm taking my football and going home.". I've even heard rumors of those F-16s being sold to Iran...oh how the media spin-machine loves to function.:smoke:

I have heard the Iran thing too. If i remember reading on foxnews.com that the venesualan president threatened the US do stop doing something or they would sell military arms and such to Iran. (i forget that something) This may have included those f-16s, but i dont know how for this has escaladed. I think this just happened last week...

...correct me if i am wrong

Guest IguanaKing

Nope...you're not wrong. The US should just give Hugo the big "do what you want to...the rest of the world gets along just fine with or without your participation."