Multiplayer problems

MonsterZero

First of all, massive bugs with planes levitating over the tarmac, bouncing up and down like a ping-pong while they are supposed to be stationary on the runway or parking area. Bizarre behavior in the air, my plane and also other airborne planes. My plane goes out of control for no reason and I black out. Some of those attitude changes defy the laws of gravity.

Also, I'm shot down by friendlies as soon as I take off.

Anybody had good experience with multiplayer? Can you share some useful advice?

Single player campaigns and missions are fun though...

NZXT Phantom Red Case

Intel Core i5-2500K CPU

GeForce GTX 770

GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX Intel Motherboard

COUGAR SX850 850W PSU

CORSAIR Dominator 24 GB RAM

SAMSUNG CD/DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-222AB

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus Cooler

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

What you describe in terms of multiplayer is essentially causes by one or both of the following:

1) Inadequate network connection. It could be low bandwidth or bad jitter. It could happen anywhere between you and the server, it doesn't have to happen ON your machine or ON the server.

2) Inadequate PC capability. Your PC can't process the information well enough, for any number of reasons: Processor, video card, slow HDD, not enough RAM or a combination thereof.

As fro being shot down by friendlies, no idea. You really haven't provided enough information to give a good response to; not even which aircraft you're flying and when/how you encounter 'bizarre behavior'.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

What you describe in terms of multiplayer is essentially causes by one or both of the following:

1) Inadequate network connection. It could be low bandwidth or bad jitter. It could happen anywhere between you and the server, it doesn't have to happen ON your machine or ON the server.

2) Inadequate PC capability. Your PC can't process the information well enough, for any number of reasons: Processor, video card, slow HDD, not enough RAM or a combination thereof.

As fro being shot down by friendlies, no idea. You really haven't provided enough information to give a good response to; not even which aircraft you're flying and when/how you encounter 'bizarre behavior'.

Do you think my PC is inadequate based on the stats I posted?

NZXT Phantom Red Case

Intel Core i5-2500K CPU

GeForce GTX 770

GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX Intel Motherboard

COUGAR SX850 850W PSU

CORSAIR Dominator 24 GB RAM

SAMSUNG CD/DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-222AB

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus Cooler

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

Your video card seems to be on the weak side, but there's no guarantee that replacing it will fix things.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda