Achtung, "new" campaign!

Yeah I've reworked my Sabre-campaign a bit, tailored it for the three WWII-fighters we have.

It's not just some cheesy port, hell no - I've had to redo the story a bit and added some bonuses and taken away some helpers. Also, the enemies are still the same so things are just gonna get dirtier and more down and personal. Find it at downloads section, just search for

"Outremer".

Oh yeah, it's for tough guys only ;)

Ill have to check this out! Thank you!

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

Yeah I've reworked my Sabre-campaign a bit, tailored it for the three WWII-fighters we have.

It's not just some cheesy port, hell no - I've had to redo the story a bit and added some bonuses and taken away some helpers. Also, the enemies are still the same so things are just gonna get dirtier and more down and personal. Find it at downloads section, just search for

"Outremer".

Oh yeah, it's for tough guys only ;)

will do. (I'm a tough guy, or so I think). :megalol:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Thx for the Sabre campaign. I added a second Sabre so I could have a friend along as a wingman, plus changed some of the settings. It is an interesting mission, tough to get time on target against the rebel convoy. Pleased to say the flare etc worked as advertised. Some of the comms are in Russian! Makes it a bit of a challenge!

Is it possible to have a multiplayer campaign?

Is it possible to have a multiplayer campaign?

I guess, if it's technically possible that is. But then there would be a LOT to redo. A lot of the messages are sent to a specific group and not the whole coalition/team. And then of course there would have to be some more editing for playability, like "2 pilots=twice the amount of enemies" and so on ;)

But to the point here:

For the time being I'm sort of lacking the motivation. But as this campaign-series is a serious steal of sound effects, skins and what not...well I'd say it's free for anyone to edit and release a co-op version of it. I have ONE reservation though - it must be tested properly before release. Of course it will not bear my name in any way and I won't take any credit whatsoever...but still, I'd like the Outremer-series to stand for something, to have a certain level of technical reliability.

It's not like my work is without it's flaws, but it works.

So anyone up for a co-op conversion, go for it!

But test it properly :smartass: