104th Red Flag 3 - Community Event

104th_Maverick

I'm hoping to incorporate CSAR into events like these further down the line, I just need to figure out a way to make it work and generate the taskings and more importantly, integrate it into the event!

Not promising anything in the immediate future but it is 100% on the list of things to add in!

As far as I know, no one from the 104th is planning to stream the event. Once I upgrade my pc in the next few months I will stream my footage of the events.

Someone on the Orange side may stream, I know its been done before!

The only rule we have regarding streaming is the feed must be delayed by 30 mins, so there can be no chance of people exploiting it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

I won't fly with EDP the next Red flag because I leave the slot free for the new EDP members, so if the other side need pilots for complete the line up I'll be available. You can send me a PM.

Guys, pilots from the same squadron can not be opponents, otherwise, team victory bonus can not be applied for the squadron rankings.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

CFTQHFn.jpg

Event Timetable

RF3 Pilot Lounge Open - 14:00z

Red Flag 3 Briefing - 16:30z

Server Open - 17:00z

Mission Start - 17:15z (planned backup start time 17:30z)

We are planning to stick to these times as best as we can tonight so please try to avoid being late if you can. If lots of people are late we will postpone the start by 15 minutes to 17:30z.

Technical issues aside the event will start at 17:30z at the latest, clients who arrive after this time will have to join the event late.

Final Roster will be updated this afternoon!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thats fine Coxy, technical problems must be solved. We cant do that and fly event at the same time.

Great event by the 104th again :thumbup:

Really must commend you for all the hard work you put in to hosting these events. Thanks

First, my apology to all. Yesterday was the apocalyptic storm in my area so I was delayed more than one hour because of problems with electricity.

For the time spent in the mission, I had the feeling that I fly only with people on my channel. I tried to contact the rest of the coalition several times but there was no answer. Strange tactics if we wants to win.

I can only congratulate to the Red killers, good job guys.

S!

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

You must be the other Ocelot then...there are two of them!

No, I believe Bandit was the last guy to get shot down. SF_Bushmanni shot him down at +2.16.50 on the Tacview even though Bandit is not visible.

I think the other Ocelot was maybe an EDP or TAW guy.

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

FVKY8NM.jpg

woohoo!

Thanks to everyone who showed up to the event! It looks like it was a clear Aggressor victory this time after some very intense clashes along the border!

Looking to do bigger and better things with the next Red Flag and future events involving LotATC, Fighter Control, GCI and ATC. Hoping you will all join us again then!

In the meantime here is the TacVIEW Video of the event, enjoy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You must be the other Ocelot then...there are two of them!

I will have to ask at what speed the track has been run at when generating the acmi, it does not look very reliable.

The track was run at x2 speed. This is Tacview itself misinterpreting the Track data. Have seen it many times from both clients and server generated tacviews. The best way to reconcile it is also to obtain a client Tacview (or even more than 1).

EDIT: It can't be me *that supplies the client tacview* personally as I jumped off 15 min before the end anyway. ;)

Edited by RIPTIDE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]