Best aircraft

Each aircraft has it's strengths and weakness. You have to learn to use what you have.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Mea Culpa

Just to clarify the "off-topic" posts to "King", I answered the OP's question with the A-10C. The "rabbit trail" came by trying to show why I preferred/recommended it over the Mig-21bis. Really has nothing to do with the aircraft per se', just the bugs remaining in the Mig-21bis. I apolgize for the hijack.:surrender:

Edited by Chief1942
added content

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

MIG-21 FISHBED IS MOST SUPREME FIGHTER IN THE WORLD OF DIGITAL COMBAT SIMULATIONS

IT FEATURE BEST AIR TO AIR WEAPON SUCH AS R-60. R-60 EXPLOSIVE YIELD RIVALED ONLY BY BLACK MARKET FIREWORKS.

POWERED BY MIGHT AXIAL FLOW TURBOJET ENGINE, IT CAN CARRIES DUMB AND RETARDED BOMBS MORE DEADLY THAN PARIS HILTON IN A FORKLIFT WHILE INTOXICATED.

BALALAIKA IS THE TRUE RULER OF SKIES OVER CAUCUSES, NOT BOURGEOIS F-15 OF C AND SUKHOI NUMBER 27

BALALAIKA LAUGH IN FACE OF CONCEPTS THAT PREVENT YOU FROM SEEING KILL MADE

How can I argue against such zeal and passion!!!!

Speed is life !!!

I can tell you which I find the worst - the Bf109 K4 as it still is, in early beta... All of the rest feels good, some very good, although I can't really speak for FC3 stuff, and I no longer own the a10c ( just the helicopters and the ww2 fighters ).

Yet, out of the modern fighters with their advanced control systems, all other modules, lack proper control stiffening with increasing values of dynamic pressure.

Edited by jcomm

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

for now uh-1 untill f-14 or f-18 is released

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I can tell you which I find the worst - the Bf109 K4

I have to agree, and a shame, really, since it is an aircraft I've always loved, infact probably my favorite WW II aircraft. But currently, it just doesn't work for me with that snap happy wings, and however discussed long, I remain unconvinced they are realistic the way they behave currently. Then there seems to be additional issue of engine having more power than it should. Also Luftwaffe aircraft rockets and cluster bombs aren't modeled for either Fw-190 or Bf-109 and I wish they were. I don't know if wings will stay that way or not, but I hope the module will be finished sooner than later. Well I guess it is fair to say it is the WW II module released the last, so it can be expected that it is behind the others.

Other two I currently don't enjoy are Hawk and C-101, and that is again mostly becuase of being beta and missing some features that matter for me. I'm interested in both aircraft and will surely enjoy them a lot when they get their proper weapons and flight models, and I'm sure this will happen in due time. Got these two early mainly to support studios anyway :).

I enjoy all the rest of the modules, even though some of them are also beta.

Can't speak of MiG-15 though, since it is the only one I don't have.

The one I enjoy most... not exactly sure to be honest, I think MiG-21, back a while ago it was unquestionably top for me, now it still is the top but, drastic change in flight model and questionable symbologies in gunsight according to people who seemed to work on real MiG gave me a sizable "huh?" about it. Perhaps it is now more realistic, but difference is pretty stark. Yet, it still is the one I like most.

If list goes on according to my enjoyment of aircraft and module, second place would be a toss between F-86 and P-51. If it is about module quality and completeness, then it is a toss between P-51 and A-10C (yeah, A-10 is the most realistically modeled and detailed one but, I just don't enjoy it as much as others I've listed, personally not as interested in it as I am in others I've mentioned).

While behind true DCS modules, I actually like FC3 Su-25 and Su-25T a lot too. Su-27 and F-15 are also fun since they got flight model updates. MiG-29's weight probably got tripled from all the layers of dust it gathered in my hangars though :).

That post sounded more negative than I intented but, that's just the case for me. When I've said "I enjoy all the rest", I meant it :).

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

KA-50 or Su-25T.

Both fun to fly, have own ways to deal every threat and are somewhat special ones. Question is do you like rotary or fixed wing aircrafts.

Even after A-10C the Su-25T has something that makes me just love it, can be its simple design and capability to strike quickly and effective all kind targets with single pass or be loaded with multiple loadouts for SEAD, Bombing, Gunning, AT, Air-Patrol, Anti-Ship or just for aerobatics.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.