Any good games out soon?

!!!! GTR 2 !!!!

I've played GTR2 demo...:surprise: People! This is it! The most realistic racing sim ever! Developers made a big progress since GTR to attract clients with gameplay wich is really high right now. I love my Grand Prix 4 but in compare with GTR2 it looks like grandpa. Absolute MUST HAVE for racing maniacs.

Also have to say that I'm glad to live the time when games have reached such a graphic and realism level - this I've been looking for all my life.

Can't wait BS! Pitty we haven't heard a word from developers for a while. Sorry, some of us have beta...:D I'm jealous. This is what those guys for sure like to hear. GA! Good job with TBS movie :thumbup: .

Sure there are alot of FPS out there, but I still get a kick out of Doom3. Getting surround sound has been a very cool experience playing that game and Quake 4 multiplayer.

I'm looking forward to Battle of Brittan. New engine and not the old IL2 stuff.

I've always looked forward to Falcon 5.0, guess I'll have to wait awhile.

Sure there are alot of FPS out there, but I still get a kick out of Doom3. Getting surround sound has been a very cool experience playing that game and Quake 4 multiplayer.

I'm looking forward to Battle of Brittan. New engine and not the old IL2 stuff.

I've always looked forward to Falcon 5.0, guess I'll have to wait awhile.

Falcon 5.0 means Fighter Ops right now

http://www.fighterops.com

check link

Pregnancy test results.

I'm itching to play a good clicky-clicky RTS. I played Blitzkrieg and all its expansion packs plus the sequel to death, is there anything else out there that's good?

Faces Of War (RTS)

Great stuff for modders like me anyway:D

fow_tiger.JPG

:thumbup:

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Pregnancy test results.

I'm itching to play a good clicky-clicky RTS. I played Blitzkrieg and all its expansion packs plus the sequel to death, is there anything else out there that's good?

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War is good. It's been out for a little while but there is already an expansion for it with another on the way.

You can get the "Game of the Year Edition" for about $29.99 here in the U.S., and that includes the game and the expansion.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

1.Armed Assault (possible vaporware)

Luckily, Armed Assault is FAR from vaporware.

I seriously doubt Fighter Ops will be vaporware either.

:)

Defcon looks really interesting. Never heard of it until now, so I'm glad I read through this thread. :)

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

I'm pretty much sucked into GTR2 demo atm since day1 of its release.

And I don't even have a wheel!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Falcon 5 is a myth (at least for now)

Link?...I tried the LP website and only found stuff about falcon

Same here. It's B.S.

If you google for Falcon 5.0 you just find some crappy forum posts. No real information, and no official sources, whatsoever.

tail# 44 or 444

This is what I wait most for at the moment ( apart from any sims ):

-Armed Assault

-Medieval 2: Total War

-Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Especialy Dark Messiah looks extremly promising. Its a first-person action RPG with a realy cool melee combat system, great physics ( Source engine ) and a thousend fun ways to get rid of an orc. Can't wait to chop of heads, buttkick them into spikes, shrink and walk over them, let them slip off frozen cliffs, throw furniture at them or let them be crushed by large pendular objects :D

Been reading more abou that game "Defcon", and the more I read the more I like it.

Can't say the same about their forum though. Sort of seems like there is quite a bit of "let's bash the U.S. and France!" types of posts. Seems like asshatery abounds over there (welcome to the internet I guess, lol).

Some of the folks over there seem pretty cool though like that Xandar and NeoThermic guy.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

• 1 month later...

Yes you can't compare.

GTR2 wins totally over rFactor :)

Both are great, but you shouldn't compare.

I prefer GTR2. Sensation I get is 1000x better then I get in rFactor.

tail# 44 or 444

I don't want to argue with you what is better. Man don't discuss about taste, so lets quit it.

I know about rFactor and it's modability, but still GTR2 wins for me. I find it way better in most areas. I got hooked with GTR2 demo more then with rFactor.

It's a matter of taste, really. I'm also fan of FIA GTR racing, so that's also the factor here - call it GTRfactor :D

Maybe you don't know but several people in this community were waiting for GTR2 as much I did, we don't care 'bout your rFactor mate, I mean not anymore ;)

tail# 44 or 444

10tacle is a publisher, not a developer ;)

I'm a sim racer first, and a sim pilot second.

Rfactor is a great platform, but besides the CTDP F1 mod all the mods are poor Im sad to say.

GTR2 is great, although I do believe that the tire model could use some tweaking.

But you can not compare GTR2 as a full product to any rfactor mod.

Rfactor still has a long time to develop. As of right now there is litteraly one mod for it that is worthy of attention.

• Like 1

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

Sorry I haven't read through all the pages of this thread. But if you are a sim head. Then steel beasts (SB Pro PE) is the way to go.

And before you ask. I think it is worth the money. Arguably THE most realistic ground warfare sim available. Its also used as a training tool for various mechanised armed forces.