DCS Northern Europe by Starway

Hey I think these lines are causing the problem with the poping textures So I think it is totally fine to change these parameters only.

Let me know if this solves the issue.

Has always worked for me across all mods.

Thanks for confirmation.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I updated the high.lua. The issue with the building textures should be solved now. Please exchange the file in your jsgme archive or directly in the game folder.

See file attached.

Best,

SW

High.lua

• Like 1

System: Intel Core i5 3570K | GTX 980 OC | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | 500 GB SSD

... and another one for stronger systems with greater distance for hd drawing on buildings.

Best,

SW

A pro - A real pro. Thanks for the effort

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

Really great work Starway ! Amazing !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

The mod is really good. Thx for your hard work. Please some one tell me will the Mustang's sky mode work with AMD cards and if it don't work where to find sweetfx for AMD cards?

How do i know if sweetfxs are on or off?

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

The mod is really good. Thx for your hard work. Please some one tell me will the Mustang's sky mode work with AMD cards and if it don't work where to find sweetfx for AMD cards?

How do i know if sweetfxs are on or off?

I use an AMD R9 270 so you shouldn't have a problem with that mod.

DCS Northern Europe 3.2! by Starway

VDC16dy.jpg

Download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nncbbpdfk7w4701/Ground_Textures_Mod_3_2_by_Starway.rar

This update includes:

– overall retexturing of the caucasus map in all seasons

– new textures for trees

– new textures for sea and river banks

– new distance textures

– adjusted high.lua

easy to handle via jsgme

also:

This mod includes new HD-building textures by dimitriov and runway textures by T.Jacobs

Starway very good job. Thank you for your work. Excellent texturing.

Thank you guys for your great feedback. Feel free to post your screenshots with the new terrain here.

The competition starts now...:)

Oh, and by the way, I have just been informed that the mod has been downloaded 3556 times till now! That is just great!

Edited by Starway
  • Like 1

System: Intel Core i5 3570K | GTX 980 OC | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | 500 GB SSD

Just tried it out with my own block_texture and buildings mod, and I tweaked the high.lua to bring my buildings up, looks fantastic until I get to the airfields where the older textures still apply, other than that this is the best Mod I have ever used.

An exceptional bit of work.

Screen_150801_172110.thumb.jpg.f1e12f8038db3e7b2cef6852452df451.jpg

Screen_150801_172410.thumb.jpg.d041cb2c1852f7648e2a175089c2eab6.jpg

Having small problem with the airfield textures, nothing to do with your mod, just something I am doing wrong during the instal, JSGME appears to be ignoring certain files.

Edited by crazyeddie
  • Like 2

Classy

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Just tried it out with my own block_texture and buildings mod, and I tweaked the high.lua to bring my buildings up, looks fantastic until I get to the airfields where the older textures still apply, other than that this is the best Mod I have ever used.

An exceptional bit of work.

[ATTACH]120205[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]120206[/ATTACH]

Having small problem with the airfield textures, nothing to do with your mod, just something I am doing wrong during the instal, JSGME appears to be ignoring certain files.

Hey Crazyeddie,

I like that RAF C-130 skin - I haven't noticed that before.

It's not stock DCS is it?

If not, where can I get it please?

Cheers!

RBG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i5 / 16gb RAM / Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti / Viewsonic 28" monitor / TM Warthog / TM Elite rudder pedals / TrackIR5

First flight sim: Psion 'Flight Simulator' (ZX Spectrum 48k)

Hey Crazyeddie,

I like that RAF C-130 skin - I haven't noticed that before.

It's not stock DCS is it?

If not, where can I get it please?

Cheers!

RBG

My RAF C130's are just stock repaints of the in game textures for France, Denmark and Netherlands C130's, I used their slots and overpainted roundels and added titles etc, thats all. Never did it as a Mod for general release, if I did I would have to redo it all and give them their own slots.

As it is they are not very authentic, base colours are all wrong, markings are wrong, the RAF C130's are quite different in real life.

Sorry.