CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

There are some pics, or was it in a video, that the Kuz does such angles, but there is no equipment visible on deck.

The Kuz also has cockroaches all over it, the Nimitz class CVNs probably don't. They can't take the radiation from the core and steam catapults :P

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

There are some pics, or was it in a video, that the Kuz does such angles, but there is no equipment visible on deck.

The Kuz also has cockroaches all over it, the Nimitz class CVNs probably don't. They can't take the radiation from the core and steam catapults :P

According to some research rats and cockroaches are not suffering from radiation. So there have to be some other reason for bugs absence at CVN :D

"Docei de e eduaimonia en te schole einai - Считается, что счастье заключено в досуге"© - Аристотель

Nope- Hull Number 68 is the Nimitz. They do this kind of stuff all the time. Sea trials, requal exams, general quarters drills, and even just to shake things loose at the onset of a cruise or patrol.

(You'll tie down those 5 gal paint cans NEXT time won't ya??)

Nope- Hull Number 68 is the Nimitz. They do this kind of stuff all the time. Sea trials, requal exams, general quarters drills, and even just to shake things loose at the onset of a cruise or patrol.

(You'll tie down those 5 gal paint cans NEXT time won't ya??)

correct, i would have posted this but you beat me to it

Guest Cali
i believe this is a photo of sea trials ive seen it before. its the new carrier for the US Navy.

What he said, it's sea trials. After a new ship or an older one has been under maintenance (dry dock) for a while they run test like that.

"Thats about a 30 degree list to port! I didnt know such a thing was possible on ships that large."

?

(take a piece of paper - the corner is 90 degrees. fold diagonally - 45. fold that in half - 22.5 Fold that in half ~ 11 degrees.

It's about that between the deck and the line the water makes across the stern)

Everybody's too fast - I had to google CVN-68 to see what it was...

Cheers.

Thats about a 30 degree list to port! I didnt know such a thing was possible on ships that large.

<----- port, starboard --------->:D sorry i know im splitting hairs here and yes its possible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The LHD that I was on would "skid" when we did that... Flat- bottomed S.O.B. *&^% grumble

051001-N-3211R-004.jpg.bb50d58d1f600bc92c31ea89ae3eecb0.jpg

Its not any more flat than most other ships its size... is it????

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

Yep- they flatten right out as you head aft. It had 2 tiny keels that stuck out near the outer edge of the hull, not a large center- keel. USN pilots might certainly take some issue with me if I said CVN's are smooth sailors- They have to trap in rough seas! But they are a helluva lot more stable than the amphibs.. :puke: