OT: ''Tough guy'' meets Blue Angels

lol! that was lol.....

man! I wanna get in that jet. looks like a hell'a ride. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Does anyone have a link to download that one - I want to enjoy this one for a while! I already have the one with the female Dutch reporter who does the whole F16 thing, including centrifuge! Hilarious! Lots of throwing up. She wasn't feeling too happy with things as well.

ahahah, Great vid :lol:

Does anyone have a link to download that one - I want to enjoy this one for a while! I already have the one with the female Dutch reporter who does the whole F16 thing, including centrifuge! Hilarious! Lots of throwing up. She wasn't feeling too happy with things as well.

any way you could provide me with this ? ;)

EDIT:

It appears that the flash file streams from the server, so there must be movie files present on the server..

I'll get back here if I find out what the filenames are so you can download them :-)

The community newbie

http://winsbydefault.com/pics/dctf1ibxh7.gif

Replace this image! It's too big! © Administration

(max size: 150pix height, 50kb)

Not Again

Yet another time when I sit here at work - not working - but laughing with tears in my eyes, while colleagues are asking what I'm doing.

Suntrace, I forbid you to post hilarious vids like this. ;)

"Steve, are you with me?"

Got it, the result videos size is slightly smaller than what you probably saw on the flash and i appologise for that but im not really good at this video stuff ... Anyway, they were re-encoded into mpg but hopefully the quality loss when i reencoded isnt too bad...

Heres a zip file with the 5 mpg's :

http://rapidshare.de/files/20511503/blueangels_vids.zip.html

Enjoy ;)

The community newbie

http://winsbydefault.com/pics/dctf1ibxh7.gif

Replace this image! It's too big! © Administration

(max size: 150pix height, 50kb)

Here's another one, coming in at a whopping 40 minutes long.

http://www.whas11.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=60862&catId=49

What a freaking pansy, good God man... I respect the chubby guy in the first videos that passed out "12" times more then this one. He had his eyes closed through most of the flight. His performance in this video is disgusting... How many people would love to do this 1 time in their life, and he "girled" it away. Makes me sick... I can't even explain it.

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals

What a freaking pansy, good God man... I respect the chubby guy in the first videos that passed out "12" times more then this one. He had his eyes closed through most of the flight. His performance in this video is disgusting... How many people would love to do this 1 time in their life, and he "girled" it away. Makes me sick... I can't even explain it.

LMAO have you tried aerobatics IRL?

I sugest you do it. You will barf yourself all up at 4 G's already. That guy is a private pilot. And you are untrained and have no idea how violent it is untill you start tasting a bit of slow death up there.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

LMAO have you tried aerobatics IRL?

I sugest you do it. You will barf yourself all up at 4 G's already. That guy is a private pilot. And you are untrained and have no idea how violent it is untill you start tasting a bit of slow death up there.

Well actually I'm a prior USAF avionics tech. I've had 2 incentive flights, 1 in an f-15E and the other in an f-16D. I've pulled 9G's+ in the F-16D a handful of times, and 7.5G's in the 15 a good bunch of times. During the F-16D flight I was in control for 1 of our 2 max G turns.... what a very exhilarating thing that was. I did experience some graying around the edges of my vision during that. Talk about a bumpy and violent ride. On the first max G turn I was trying to look out the canopy to catch the vapors and watch the wings shake (damn near strained my neck trying to do that). For the turn when I was in control I learned my lesson and planted my head back while I was pulling… Oohh man did I pull like I was trying to break the side stick. Even in the F-15E for my first flight in a fighter I handled everything very well. I recall the pilot stated he was very impressed afterwards. He was looking back and wishing we had a clean aircraft so he could "punish me" hehe....Anyways, I'm not knocking the guy for passing out, just his drive and the way he gives up. The first guy that passed out a bunch of times was funny as hell, but I commend him for trying to make it through each maneuver. So I'm not speaking in ignorance and I wish everyone could have that experience.

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals

Go for a flip in an Extra, Su29 (Su29 in this case) etc with a previous national aerobatic champ who basically says "Ok, I'm practicing my routine for the national championship. You're along for the ride. I don't care how you feel, I have to practice and finish my routine...." No G-suit. Roll rates of nearly 400 deg/sec apparently (too busy holding on to count), although it feels like your neck will snap off because the rolls start and stop almost instantly. No gentle lead in to the high G manoeuvres, they start and stop instantly.

Ow, ow ,ow, ow. It hurts. I realised I had discovered the most expensive form of masochism on the planet.

I did some nice aerobatics in a Harvard (Texan to the Yanks), that was much more fun!

I saw the video and guy just couldn't take it. Nothing 'disgusting' in it.

I fly sims for more then 10 yrs and would love to have a ride like that, which doesn't mean I wouldn't shit myself in the pants after some of the high G low alt manouvers. I can't tell so I won't be like, saying that guy is a pansy, as it's pretty normal in my book, for someone unexperienced to behave like that.

My 0.2$ on the subject.

P.S.

Great video, thanks for posting it ShadowXP!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

You mean 0.02$ :D

Btw, tot OT, but heres something i heard really happend:

Some guy is stoped by traffic police after a party. The policmen gives him an alco-test and it comes out at 0.9 (0.5 was legal limit at that time). He looks at it and sayes: Hmmm... 0.9... let's round it up at 0.10 :megalol:

• Like 1

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Some guy is stoped by traffic police after a party. The policmen gives him an alco-test and it comes out at 0.9 (0.5 was legal limit at that time). He looks at it and sayes: Hmmm... 0.9... let's round it up at 0.10 :megalol:

Yes!!! thats awesome! :)

is this ok?

:thumbup::megalol:

sig-YF19a.jpg