Snap Views Blocking Controller Input?

Faelwolf

With the new patches lately there seems to now be a bug when using snap views, though I am hoping I may have just missed something.

I have no trouble getting snap views set up, but I find that if I am in a snap view, for example, zoomed in on the HUD or one of the MFD's, none of the buttons on my joystick or throttle will function. It appears that I can still click things with the mouse, but that is very limiting.

This prevents me from firing cannon while focused on the HUD, or using the mini stick to move the cursor around on TAD, etc. Everything works perfectly when not in a snap view.

This is something that worked with no issue before, but due to technical problems and R/L issues, I have been away from DCS for quite a while, and so I can't point to a specific patch that may have changed this. (Had to do a full reinstall of DCS after replacing a failed hard drive, among a lot of other things)

Is there now a lockout on controllers that I can switch off with a check box or .lua edit? Or is this a new bug? I can't seem to find any mention of this issue, so am thinking it may be something going on with my setup?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Additional if it is of any help:

Win7/64, i7-920, 9G RAM

TrackIR v5

TM Warthog (direct, unscripted)

fresh install latest DCS

all drivers current