Su-25 instruments and cockpit textures

Rabb

I read a lot about it, tried to solve it by playing with settings, hoped the issue to resolve with next update and even considered repeainting everything on my own, but in the end realized it wouldn't solve anything.

Simply, at any texture quality setting other than high, Su-25 and Su-25T instruments are blurry (medium) or just plain unreadable (low). This includes lamps and other cockpit stuff.

Unlike instruments, cockpit textures for A-10C become quite blurry, so you have to zoom view to read lettering. Even with backlight, inscriptions remain unreadable when using medium FoV. I am completely aware that monitor type/size/resolution play a role, but by having everything the same, personal feel is that texture display quality is significantly reduced in DCS World compared to DCS A-10C.

I am using very crisp Horse of War A-10C cockpit textures.

This is the low texture setting for Su-25A, maximum zoom (same applies to Su-25T):

Low_zpsghl1rj4f.jpg~original

and this is the Medium texture setting for Su-25A:

Medium_zpsotwqfprg.jpg~original

I read a lot about this issue, and I know that solution had been to exclude instrument textures from texture quality scaling. However, these still need addressing.

Edited by Rabb