2015 DCS Summer Sale - Steam Summer Sale 6/11/15

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, FINE. Damn flash sale... I bought the bloody C-101, so now I own *every* module, even though I really don't care much for jets and even less for trainers... you happy, ED???

GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE TO BUY. Like a P-47... or a Hormuz map...

PC - 3900X - Asus Crosshair Hero VIII - NZXT Kraken 63 - 32 GB RAM - 2080ti - SB X-Fi Titanium PCIe - Alienware UW - Windows 10

Sim hardware - Warthog throttle - VKB Gunfighter III - CH Quadrant - Slaw Device Pedals - Obutto R3volution pit - HP Reverb G2 - 2X AuraSound shakers

All right, FINE. Damn flash sale... I bought the bloody C-101, so now I own *every* module, even though I really don't care much for jets and even less for trainers... you happy, ED???

GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE TO BUY. Like a P-47... or a Hormuz map...

To my surprise, NTTR is not even mentioned. ;)

Edited by uboats
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

there's usually always a flash sale towards the end...

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Enh. More support for ED. C-101 is a nice little plane and will be even better when the armed version and EFMs come out but whatever floats your boat.

I can't support them much more than I already have given I've purchased every single thing released for it (including CA that I've never played) The C-101 however just doesn't interest me at all. The Hawk does it all with a more pleasing aesthetic and Cockpit to boot. But yeah, each to their own of course as with everything.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

This applied to most online marketplaces, has never steered me wrong :)

gsl8h6ic7y47rh2xmdqk.png

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Get some? I GOT some!

I'm a flight sim old-timer who just downloaded DCS World for the first time 3 weeks ago. I missed ED's Spring Sale by a month, and I had started learning how DCS works, getting my control rig configured for the SU-25T and learning the aircraft...

... And THEN the Summer sale hit. Apparently, the DCS bug needs less than 3 weeks to incubate, because I rolled the dice and bought FC3, BS2, A-10C, CA, and the SU-27 'Ultimate Argument" campaign, ALL FOR UNDER $100! Ya gotta love a deal like that.

"We call them MISSiles for a reason. If they always worked, we'd call them HITtiles." - Unknown Combat Aviator

"I was just pondering the immortal words of Socrates who said: ' I drank WHAT??!! '...- Val Kilmer as "Chris Knight" in REAL GENIUS

I'm a flight sim old-timer who just downloaded DCS World for the first time 3 weeks ago. I missed ED's Spring Sale by a month, and I had started learning how DCS works, getting my control rig configured for the SU-25T and learning the aircraft...

... And THEN the Summer sale hit. Apparently, the DCS bug needs less than 3 weeks to incubate, because I rolled the dice and bought FC3, BS2, A-10C, CA, and the SU-27 'Ultimate Argument" campaign, ALL FOR UNDER $100! Ya gotta love a deal like that.

Bargain, I paid $60 just for the A-10c.. And frankly it is worth it so these sales represent excellent value. I can't believe they had DCS: Hawk for sale at a price my other half would quite happily pay for a fancy cup of coffee... against my better judgement mind ;)

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

well with steam summer sale u will have your chance once more

That was fast....

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2412437#post2412437

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They must be getting close. All these sales and stuff.

Its that time of the season, sales have nothing to do with anything being close.

They must be getting close. All these sales and stuff.

The same sales occurred last year at this time but no DCSW 2.0. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Well they also had a flash sell too that lasted about a day.

Ok lemme explain this.

There are Seasonal sales throughout the year, most of the seasonal sales.end.with a last minute flash sale that lasts a few hours. These have occured seasonally for YEARS.

The ED Sale just happened to end around the time Steams Annual Summer Sale starts.

It has nothing to do with any immenent release of anything,

You're grasping at straws.

Yep! Reading the tea leaves.

"You're grasping at straws. " In the absence of patience, what do they have left?:smilewink:

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT