Joint Warrior 15-1 - Community Event

104th_Maverick

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone.

After talking with the EDP/EVC57 guys, the 373vFs would like to join that coalition with 4x fighters.

The names of our pilots and fighter types will be available asap.

If there are less than 4 slots available please let us know.

Thanks in advance.

Greg

Hi Greg, yeah 4x of the 373vFs with us.

Regards,

Rush

Temporary JW4 Roster

Hi guys,

Thanks for the sign ups so far!

See below updated roster. same color means people who belong to same squadron or people who showed motivation to fly in the same team.

The hosting coalition is managing their roster internally (104th and 51st) but they may need a few slots.

Please note that it will be on first come first served basis so I've added the number of the sign up post next to each entry under "Priority" column and listing is already sorted accordingly.

I'll keep updating as you guys sort things out but coalitions must be finalized as early as possible so I can start letting people join respective planning rooms for those who would like to plan their fight in a private forum.

Remember guys, there are 3 coalitions available each has 20 A2A slots and 4 A2G slots so that's 72 slots and we've got 83 pilots down here, so guys who signed up first must enter first and the remaining pilots can stand by in case of no shows, which happens regularly. The hosting coalition may even need a few pilots if they don't fill all the slots internally, so everyone has a good chance to join the party.

roster.jpg

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

We did not expect something like this.

Intentionally we did not want to insist with whom and in which coalition. It is the job of the organizer and our job is to perform the task assigned to us in the mission as it has always been (good old times).

As I see, the coalition lists have been some completed and we are alone in the green, 4th coalition.

We do not want to complicate thing with our jumping into a some created coalition and feel free to get out us of the calculation.

We are not angry but we are disappointed because we exist and have the ''name and dignity'' as well in this virtual world.

Although we want to be part of DCS happenings, our future participations for all events will depend exclusively on the invitation of the organizers with the proposed coalition and tasks for us for that event. You don`t need us - we don`t participate.

At the end,Good Luck To All on this JW.

Over and Out!

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Hi Falcon, I think you got that wrong: colors above do no mean coalitio colors, merely people who expressed interest in flying together (as described above). Basically, we are giving people some freedom to team up together.

=238th.lbae= is not isolated, most likely the 36th, SVK, TAW and other lone wolves will join you to form a fully-fledged coalition. You should of read that carefully or PM'd me instead.

I don't know from where you came up with that "you don't need us" feeling...

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

We did not expect something like this.

Intentionally we did not want to insist with whom and in which coalition. It is the job of the organizer and our job is to perform the task assigned to us in the mission as it has always been (good old times).

As I see, the coalition lists have been some completed and we are alone in the green, 4th coalition.

We do not want to complicate thing with our jumping into a some created coalition and feel free to get out us of the calculation.

We are not angry but we are disappointed because we exist and have the ''name and dignity'' as well in this virtual world.

Although we want to be part of DCS happenings, our future participations for all events will depend exclusively on the invitation of the organizers with the proposed coalition and tasks for us for that event. You don`t need us - we don`t participate.

At the end,Good Luck To All on this JW.

Over and Out!

Hi Falcon I think you misunderstood Flankenator post, and he makes it clear in the post above, I do not think you should get out of the JW for that.

Regards,

RuSh

Coalition Update!!!

Slot 01 =EDP 71st= AlemaN SU-27

Slot 02 =EDP 71st= Enzel SU-27

Slot 03 =EDP 71st= AlpenWolf SU-27

Slot 04 =EDP 71st= Rush SU-33

Slot 05 =EDP 71st= Honos SU-25T

Slot 06 =EDP 71st= Skyhell F-15

Slot 07 EVC 57th Iberian SU-27

Slot 08 EVC 57th Thunder SU-27

Slot 09 EVC 57th Ninja F-15

Slot 10 EVC 57th Hoggan F-15

Slot 11 EVC 57th Ariel SU-25T

Slot 12 EVC 57th Jacobs SU-25T

Slot 13 =LoneWolf= Plaiskool F-15

Slot 14 =LoneWolf= Viking_Tsunami F-15

Slot 15 =LoneWolf= Sweeper F-15

Slot 16 =LoneWolf= Mamba SU-27

Slot 17 =LoneWolf= Kystoy A-10C

Slot 18 =LoneWolf= Wodan F-15

Slot 19 373vFs Greg

Slot 20 373vFs reserved

Slot 21 373vFs reserved

Slot 22 373vFs reserved

Slot 23 **available**

Slot 24 **available**

Escuela de Pilotos =EDP 71st=

http://dcslatino.forospanish.com/

Coalition Update!!!

Slot 01 =EDP 71st= AlemaN SU-27

Slot 02 =EDP 71st= Enzel SU-27

Slot 03 =EDP 71st= AlpenWolf SU-27

Slot 04 =EDP 71st= Rush SU-33

Slot 05 =EDP 71st= Honos SU-25T

Slot 06 =EDP 71st= Skyhell F-15

Slot 10 EVC 57th Hoggan F-15

Slot 11 EVC 57th Ariel SU-25T

Slot 13 =LoneWolf= Plaiskool F-15

Slot 14 =LoneWolf= Viking_Tsunami F-15

Slot 15 =LoneWolf= Sweeper F-15

Slot 16 =LoneWolf= Mamba SU-27

Slot 17 =LoneWolf= Kystoy A-10C

Slot 18 =LoneWolf= Wodan F-15

Slot 19 373vFs Greg

Slot 20 373vFs reserved

Slot 21 373vFs reserved

Slot 22 373vFs reserved

Slot 23 **available**

Slot 24 **available**

Hahaha :doh:

I have talked about it.

Where did you get the right to play with people? Kick people out of the coalition and take from reserves! You kick pilots from =36= sqn and take 373? And on it all you've got 2 free slots but do not want two men from =36=???????

By what right?

Because of this we do not want to participate in this event.

Hi Falcon I think you misunderstood Flankenator post, and he makes it clear in the post above, I do not think you should get out of the JW for that.

Regards,

RuSh

Hi Falcon, I think you got that wrong: colors above do no mean coalitio colors, merely people who expressed interest in flying together (as described above). Basically, we are giving people some freedom to team up together.

=238th.lbae= is not isolated, most likely the 36th, SVK, TAW and other lone wolves will join you to form a fully-fledged coalition. You should of read that carefully or PM'd me instead.

I don't know from where you came up with that "you don't need us" feeling...

Edited by Falcon_S

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Final Coalitions and colours have been decided by Flankerator with regards to preference and priority. First come first served is fair.

These pilots are in reserve

reserve.jpg

Sweeper, Kystoy and 373rd are down as preference to EDP so they would be reserve for that coalition unless otherwise stated (they may wish to fly in another coalition due to priority status).

If 238 don't wish to participate (which I don't fully understand why) that leaves 5 slots in Green coalition for the remaining reserve pilots to fill based on priority and Falcon's clarity on 238s position.

@Falcon, clearly something has upset you whether it be players seeming to be making decisions for the structure or not, I'm not sure, but the final say is with Flankerator and always has been so no need to worry about such issues. Mate, I think you need to just take a breather and then come back and agree you got a bit confused with the situation like others have here, we cannot have you guys missing from this event as we've already lost UVAF for some strange reason.

First come, first served is what needs to be addressed for padding out the coalitions.

It's not easy to merge several squadrons and a lot of lone wolfs into three coalitions without understanding who is friends with whom. Thanks to those that have announced allegiance they have been granted joint groups then it is down to Flankerator to designate the remaining and create said coalitions. Everything may not appear crystal so please we appreciate your patience in understanding.

Edited by Frostie
  • Like 1

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Hey guys.

On behalf of 373vFS we only registered now to assist the EDP & 57th side in case there were slots available as previously asked.

Our initial purpose was not to take part on this round of Joint Warrior due to internal reasons (mainly the date) and participate in the next one and that's why we didn't register earlier in the first place.

So of course you should keep as you already do the priorities and we will only get up to 4x fighters if asked for the Orange coalition (EDP & 57th).

Please do not count us to another coalition if needed.

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone!

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

We withdraw the our decision about not participation.

=238.lbae= will participate. But I still resent what I said in previous posts.

We will fly because of respect for organisators and we will give the support to the event. Just we do not want to be a puss**s.

My reaction is not a lack of understanding but of the arrogance of people. This what do people outside the organization is ridiculously. You want to fly with your people? Okay! You come with the complete list and not recollecting people who are registered to participate from here. These people here must be allocated by organizer in coalitions of the interest to feasibility of tasks in the mission and of creating a better event.

However, we wil fly this JW... though we signed up as one of first and our application is used as a last option to fill the last coalition. This was now and never again for us.

S!

Sorry guys, I was confused, I thought that it is not a Red Flag and the Squadron has a priority but I was wrong, lonewolf with early registration has priority.

Sorry Flankenator, I spent the last 2 week trying to create a competitive coalition with the best pilots from 104th TeamSpeak and friendly Squadrons.

Next time I will reserve 24 slot.

Sorry again!

Escuela de Pilotos =EDP 71st=

http://dcslatino.forospanish.com/

;2402840'] Sign ups have been managed on first come first served basis! There are no limits to the amount of Squadron members taking part from any one Squadron however all 4 teams will also be assigned Lone Wolfs.

There are plans in the works for Squadron(s) only tournaments it's just taking some time to co-ordinate. But this is not what Joint Warrior or Red Flag are about.

Both events have the aim of getting as many people as we can stably host together to take part in something more co-ordinated than flying on our server and relive the adrenaline and excitement that a lot of us had in FC2 with 80+ clients in the same server battling it out for 3 or 4 hours!

As a Squadron we committed to the community a couple of months ago with our pledge to do a MP Community event every month. This is a long term gig for us, there will be many more events for people to take part in this year alone. With each passing event our aim to is to make things better and better and get more people involved.

Obviously we can only do this with help and feedback from the people that take part, something which we always make time to listen too and implement where possible.

So with this in mind I kindly like to ask everyone to relax and have the long term plan in mind, as after every event its only 4 more weeks till the next one, if an event doesn't go how you'd hoped then tell us and we can work on doing something more up your street.

Ideally don't publicly lash out at us with accusations that have no substance, I know some people think we have an alternate agenda by hosting these events but the simple truth is we just want to help grow the DCS MP community and get that level of adrenaline going that you only get taking part in events like these.

I'm not an idiot, I know how it looks, but it's not our intention at all. We want to help every Squadron grow and see the community get stronger and stronger. This isn't about the 104th swaggering down the street, we just took the lead on this and decided to forge new events to relive the good old FC2 days!

We don't put on these events to engineer a win, far from it, we've been beaten in 2 out of 3 events so far and I'm 100% confident there will be more loses for us a Squadron to come this year too.

I've already stated that we won't be flying again with the 51st in future Joint Warrior Events and Aleman seems to always be on a mission to bring about our downfall in our server and in organised events ;)

So to ALL SQUADRONS and Lone Wolfs please, leave any concerns you have behind and come and join us!

Its not going to be perfect straight away but with your help we can make these events enjoyable for everyone, it's not a one band show, everyone will have their chance to shine this year.... get involved!

I'm always available to speak to anyone on our TeamSpeak server, if there are concerns you have that you can't get over come and give me a shout and we can have a chat as ultimately I want you, whoever you are to come and fly in these events and get the same thrill I do from it! :joystick:

S!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Iceman has moved from reserve to green coalition, which makes PointBlank, Thirdrail and Scorch the next contenders to enter the lineup if any further cancellation or no show.

Fitz, who.has just signed up will be added to the last reserve slot as we roll first come first served gentlemen.

I recommend all reserve pilots to be flexible as for which coalition they want to join to maximize your chances to grab a flying seat. So please keep an eye out and turn up on the D-day on TS to check in and be considered if an opportunity presents itself.

The thread 'JW4 Lineup and reserve' keeps track of the roster and other details, so that's where you follow your current position on the sign-up list. Cheers guys.

57 Squadron pilots upgrade ......

Slot 06 EVC 57th Ghost Su-27

Slot 10 EVC 57th Hogan F-15

Slot 11 EVC 57th Ariel F-15

Slot 13 EVC 57th Niko SU-25T

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Ninja1959

[sIGPIC]

2dum4qx.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

57 Squadron pilots upgrade ......

Slot 06 EVC 57th Ghost Su-27

Slot 10 EVC 57th Hogan F-15

Slot 11 EVC 57th Ariel F-15

Slot 13 EVC 57th Niko SU-25T

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It's already updated, could not spot any difference from the previous posted lineup.

@Fitz: I've added you on the reserve list.

Edited by FLANKERATOR

<51>Shaman, flying A-10C for the Team 1 or Su-25T slot, prioritizing in this order.

I am back near my flight pit for only this opportunity :) Now being a daddy since April and in different country, it's complicated! :)

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer