OT Armed Assault E3 Video

In a perfect world, Armed Assault would feature LO: FC flyables.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

In a perfect world, Armed Assault would feature LO: FC flyables.

I agree, imagine if TK were able to be used in OFP2 or AA:pilotfly: . The current flyables have very basic FM and avionics.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Dam that looks awesome, I'm definately getting that.

Hmm, doesn't look *THAT* much impressive. While they built up the texture level pretty high, I can see it's the same engine beneath with all it's shortcomings. The thing that bothered me most is the hand weapon handling and movement in OFP, it was all very cumbersome and stiff. I hope they modified it somewhat at least.

Don't get me wrong, I've been following OFP since first pictures of it emerged and it's one of my favourite games and I can't wait 'til this comes out, but still.. I hope OFP2 or whatever it'll be called makes some deeper changes.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

That video is so great, it has the operation flashpoint atmosphere in it all over, wow!

I love that game, an although the devs are slow as ass (sounds familiar huh? nah, j/k), they will get the job done, and we will have some hard missions to do, weee!

Wondering if bullet-resistant vests will be moddled, so that if a slow bullet will hit you on the plate, you will be scared. and slightly bruised, but if it goes over the side of the plate, you will be dead/heavily wounded.

Can't wait to design mujahadeen levels, in which you have to shoot down those evil infidel choppers with your trusty, old (also made by infidels BTW) RPG-7. Or be one of them little SAM sites (with a Strela/Igla/Stinger). Antitank is cool too, as are the choppers. I don't like the planes and tanks in OPF, but that's cause I suck at controlling them, I guess.

And then there is the mighty Shilka, that is feared both on the ground as in the sky :fear:

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Yeah, like BF2, except you would need to actually know what you're doing in each type of vehicle! ie Somebody who calls themselves a 'pilot' in BF2 (grrrr, makes me irritated!) would actually need to know at least one iota of information about flying!

Yeah, like BF2, except you would need to actually know what you're doing in each type of vehicle! ie Somebody who calls themselves a 'pilot' in BF2 (grrrr, makes me irritated!) would actually need to know at least one iota of information about flying!

I returned that game to the shop the day it came out, although the framerates were good, I couldn't accept the plastic "feel" of the weapons, it felt like I was playing UT. I thought, well, since I got a joystick, some rudder pedals, I would be able to fly that Blackhawk decently.... NO, for some reason my joystick inputs were converted by the game to analog inputs, at least I think, the planes and choppers were unflyable in there, the vehicles were overpowered, had superb handling and had carbon composite brakes the size of those found in B-747s.

And the shooting itself sucked, even online. So the whole game, like UT and Quake makes me irritated.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I returned that game to the shop the day it came out, although the framerates were good, I couldn't accept the plastic "feel" of the weapons, it felt like I was playing UT. I thought, well, since I got a joystick, some rudder pedals, I would be able to fly that Blackhawk decently.... NO, for some reason my joystick inputs were converted by the game to analog inputs, at least I think, the planes and choppers were unflyable in there, the vehicles were overpowered, had superb handling and had carbon composite brakes the size of those found in B-747s.

And the shooting itself sucked, even online. So the whole game, like UT and Quake makes me irritated.

Yeah playing BF2 is on the same level as playing unreal. I also feel like Im fighting in a dome. To me the game is very unrealistic. On the other hand OFP offers much more realism. I guess its one of the reasons why the military

uses some of the feature to train their soldiers.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I love opf. With all the mods that have come out of it in the past couple of years, it really has improved the game! Most mods will be easily transferable to AA so we are going to get up to a pretty good standard right away and blow everything else out of the water! Apart from BS when ever that comes out

• 3 months later...
I can see it's the same engine beneath with all it's shortcomings. The thing that bothered me most is the hand weapon handling and movement in OFP, it was all very cumbersome and stiff. I hope they modified it somewhat at least.

Yes it was one of the biggest problems of OFP, and caused complete lack of good control in close combat. I hoped they improved that part, but after seeing more gameplay videos it seems its pretty much the same. Oh well, I'm gonna fly transport choppers in that game and help my buddies to get in and out of the battle.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer