Saitek Rudder Pedals at E3

rudderpedals.jpg

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/info/e3.htm

Waiting for reviews but they look cool and a little better than CH ones.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Cool.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Maybe is the rudder trim wheel :megalol: you can use your toe for operating it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

It's a tension adjustment. You dial in the stiffness of the pedals with it. The pedals appear to be a little further apart than the CH Pro Pedals. That would be nice to have them a bit further apart.

They should sell well.

signature.jpg

---------- Click here for details ----------

Abit AV8 MB, AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1.5 GB DDR, GeForce 6600GT/256MB AGP,

CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle/Pro Pedals/Throttle Quad/DT225 Trackball, TIR4

Press Release: Saitek flies high with new Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

LOS ANGELES — 10 May 2006, Saitek (http://www.saitek.com) today introduced the Pro Flight Rudder Pedals at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). The Pro Flight Rudder Pedals are the latest addition to the company’s line of market-leading flight simulation products.

The Pro Flight Rudder Pedals are solidly constructed and feature three axis pedals which maximize flight simulator realism by enabling foot control of the rudder function. Paired with a Saitek X52 Flight Stick and Throttle, the Pro Flight Rudder Pedals provide the additional sensitivity and control accuracy

for an almost real flight sim experience.

The Pro Flight Rudder Pedals also include the following features:

- Self-centering pedals with adjustable damping

- Adjustable foot rests to fit all sizes, with non-slip materials

- Fully adjustable rudder control to suit the gamer’s preferences

- Tension adjustment to vary resistance to suit flying style

- Advanced SST Programming

- Toe brakes

The Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals have a suggested retail price of $129.95 and will be available for purchase through major retail outlets in August 2006.

159th_invictalockonru.jpg

I wish they come up with the X64 soon too ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I can't help but note that when I hold up MY left hand- my thumb does not appear to be mounted in such a fashion to use those HAT's on the left throttle effectively. :huh: ;)

do you mean the front hat?, I think that is operated with the fore finger, there is a similiar one on the x45 throttle

oo err...missus:animals_bunny:

** Anti-Pastie**

What is up with the "LED" craze that is going on at Saitek...???

It is the most singular annoyance for me (x45 still in service)

Guess it attracts 10 yr olds into (arcade) simming, those leds have a function though, when it's dark, and you evter your room, you have a reference point :/

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Will the pedals be useable for racing sims? I really need to simplify the underdesk chaos (currently old CH pedals into the Cougar, which removes their ability to be used for race sims, and logitech MOMO pedals which are utterly crap)....I know CH pedals can. I know it's supposed to have toe brake functionality, but will that make for a precision throttle/brake pedal setup?