Graphical glitch - airplane number

stockfisch

Hi !

There is a graphical glitch that I have found after Installation of one of the recent patches (I can't remember which one it probably was). If I select a skin for the sabre I often get the number 010 on the planes tail but it doesn't seem to belong to the skin or at least looks wrong. I thought I already read something about this fault somewhere on the forum. But I couldn't figure out where. Can somebody give me an answer or a link? That would be great. Thanks a lot.

Happy flying! :)

Stockfisch

f86.thumb.png.ad959b1093ad773c9108d63e71bf4c67.png

There is a missing underscore in some of the description.lua entries in the livery folder for that particular skin. If you look down the list you will find most entries have underscores instead of spaces, and you need to amend the ones with spaces so they have underscores too. Make sure you create a back up of the description.lua first in case something gets screwed up, so you can start again without problems.

I can't find the post that explains it, but it is easy to correct with Notepad++ - a free download - DON'T use the standard Notepad to do it.

Edit: The last few entries here touch on it...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=128647&highlight=tail+numbers&page=6

Edited by NeilWillis