Weired Grafic issue after latest update (1.2.16.39472)

MemphisBelle

Issue solved, please read post #4 to see what I have done to fix thios issue

Hello,

I´ve run into a strange grafic issue that I never came accros before.

It happened first time today after I have downloaded the update today.

To see what I mean you can either just take a look at this screenshot and/or watch this video that I have recorded quickly to further describe the issue.

I dont know what is now further required, which files shall I add to this report as I have no errorlog.

- No Mods were used while testing

- The whole Game was redownloaded so what you see in the Video is a fresh install.

My Graficdrivers are up to date, I also dont know whether I can pin this issue down to the GrafixCard that I use (AMD HD7870).

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Did you by any chance have any visibility mods installed at one point?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

[solved] Weired Grafic issue after latest update (1.2.16.39472)

Did you by any chance have any visibility mods installed at one point?

Hey there and thanks for replying.

I have done before. It was the MoreVisibility_v1.4 next to some other mods...but that was for the last Version.

The video is representing a very fresh installation. I uninstalled and redownloaded DCS World right after I updated the game today to make sure that I have a very fresh installation. There are now no mods installed anymore.

After uninstallation I have cleaned up the whole Directory and ran Ccleaner and cleaned up the registry as well to make sure that no leftovers will mix up anythings for the new installation.

Edited by MemphisBelle
Issue solved

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

The issue has been solved.

After I have reinstalled the Game I forgot to rename the saved games/DCS folder :doh:, thus all the old settings were taken over to the new installation what caused the issues. After I have renamed the DCS folder it has been recreated by the game what fixed the issue. Now I can move the input and network files over to the new directory to not loose all my settings.

Sorry for inconvinience

DCS-Tutorial-Collection