DCS: P-40F Kittyhawk at IWM VE Day Anniversary Air Show

Ells228

Hi guys,

As we're at Duxford this weekend for the VE Day Anniversary Air Show, Hawk will be on a show discount for this weekend only at £20 or $28 when ordered from our website.

You can order directly from our website at the discounted price on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th May only.

http://www.veaosimulations.co.uk

If you're coming to the show we look forward to showing you some special things and if you can't make it we'll livestream some other things.

Thanks,

Chris.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
Hi Ells, For all those who can't attend the show for geographical or financial reasons (or because they don't like english beer :P), would it be possible to make a few screenshots or a video ?

He said they were going to either stream or upload pics and videos after the show.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

He said they were going to either stream or upload pics and videos after the show.

yeah our intention is to try and stream it but from previous experience this isnt always possible, if that is the case we will make a video to share

Pman

Our first reveal of the weekend....

Our Edge 540 technical demonstrator including our fully functional realistic flight model seems to be going down very well.. More to come later :)

Does it also include a tea maker?

Our Edge 540 technical demonstrator including our fully functional realistic flight model seems to be going down very well.. More to come later :)

Fine, I'll admit it.

I tried really hard to look at the screen but there is a P-40 and a Clipped Wing Spitfire in the background. :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fine, I'll admit it.

I tried really hard to look at the screen but there is a P-40 and a Clipped Wing Spitfire in the background. :megalol:

What screen?

:D

Is the Edge coming with Edge too?

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Wow .. the rendering of that Spitty and P-40 in the back-ground is so lifelike, they almost look real!

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Hi guys,

As we're at Duxford this weekend for the VE Day Anniversary Air Show, Hawk will be on a show discount for this weekend only at £20 or $28 when ordered from our website.

You can order directly from our website at the discounted price on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th May only.

http://www.veaosimulations.co.uk

If you're coming to the show we look forward to showing you some special things and if you can't make it we'll livestream some other things.

Thanks,

Chris.

I'm on your website right now and can find nothing referencing the Kittyhawk. I want to give you money!!! Help me!

EDIT: DOH!! I thought you were referring to the Kittyhawk, not the Hawk. Never mind, sorry for the confusion. Go on with the show. Move along folks, nothing to see here..

Edited by AG-51_Razor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fine, I'll admit it.

Here's a better photo of the P-40..

mnlWkLV.jpg

And a Lonesome Spitfire....

r6PT0Jx.jpg

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

nice, thanks, how about revealing pictures of a fitting ship to land on? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

Ells228, some question. The Edge 540 can coming to DCS: world who a module, or only has part to the AFM VEAO research develop?