Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD

i just checked that and it looks like this:

{ "pickzone1", "none", 10, "yes", 2 }

FARP is blufor unfo - but thx for takin your time to answer much appreciated!

Please post your mission so I can have a look. :)

I've just tested on a fresh mission and the pickup zones are definitely working. Can you also double check that the trigger zone called "pickup1" covers the area of the FARP? It might be too small.

The edit above, have you done that to the original script file or are you trying to edit the list after CTLD has loaded with a later DO SCRIPT? If so that wont't work as part of CTLD's setup, it changes the format of the table for internal use. You can see the changes here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/blob/master/CTLD.lua#L5474

Beacon info is here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD#create-radio-beacon-at-zone

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Dear Ciribob,

There are no words to express how good your script is. Thank you mate for your effort. Awesome job.

No worries, glad you like it :)

Feel free to post here if you have any suggestions or changes you want made!

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Please post your mission so I can have a look. :)

I've just tested on a fresh mission and the pickup zones are definitely working. Can you also double check that the trigger zone called "pickup1" covers the area of the FARP? It might be too small.

The edit above, have you done that to the original script file or are you trying to edit the list after CTLD has loaded with a later DO SCRIPT? If so that wont't work as part of CTLD's setup, it changes the format of the table for internal use. You can see the changes here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/blob/master/CTLD.lua#L5474

Beacon info is here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD#create-radio-beacon-at-zone

wow thanks easy as that pickzone was just too small! and thanks for that link, the readme i looked upon was different i think and not that in depth. now i just have to read:)

no i have a copy of the original i worked on.

my mission is in german wonder if it shows that way concerning triggers and stuff, maybe i should change that for the sake of it?

im using mist developement because of gci, so far everything good tho.

maybe not the right spot to ask but here i go:) im having problems with setting flags and using them for triggers. i wanted to let my tanker move in closer after flag 1 is set on his waypoint conditions but i think its not working because of the above. is there an easy way to test triggers? i mean i dont want to play the whole mission in god mode.

greetings ciribob!:thumbup:

GCI CTLD Coldwar training small.miz

New version of the CTLD Script v.1.61 - 2.5+ Compatible!

Make sure you have the new MIST 4.2.66 !

Change log:

• Added Waypoint Zones functionality
  • Added functions for Activating and Deactivating Waypoint zones

You can now add zones that override the default behaviour of troops which is normally to search for troops after fast-roping or landing and dropping troops in a waypoint trigger zone.

When troops are landed inside the radius of one of these zones, they'll head to the center point of the zone.

More information here on how to setup one of these zones: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/tree/master#waypoint-zones-setup

I've also added two functions, described here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/tree/master#activate--deactivate-waypoint-zone for controlling the zones on the fly

If troops are dropped outside of these zones, the zone isn't active or its for a different coalition then troops will carry on with their normal behaviour.

I've also reorganised the documentation and added a proper Table of contents so information should be easier to find on the GitHub documentation.

Please let me know if the new feature is any use! :)

Please see Readme and Github for latest code and how to use

Link:https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Examples:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2621619

As always, please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions!

*** FOR 1.5 or 2.0: Make sure all human players are in separate groups / flights ***

Edited by Ciribob

Hi Ciribob, first thanks for all the work and time you put into this.

I guess it is burried somewhere in the forum, but is there a way to make the CTLD script extract dynamically spawned (by script) infantry groups?

I create an infantry group via a script and give it the name "extract1" for example, but I can not extract it via helicopter using CTDL F-10 options. (When I place a group in the ME and name it "extract1" it works fine.)

Edited by SNAFU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite

Probably it does not recognize the unit, since it was not created in the beggining. But you can use teleporttozone instead...

You create a group called "extract1", and place it somwhere.... Then create a triggerzone where you want the group to be spawned and do the mist script teleportinzone . It will bring such group to the zone and you wil be able to load, unload.

By the way...

I did this.

I created fews vehicle group, and preloaded them. I also made couple of radio commands for unload and load via script ctld. It usually works fine to unload the first time, but then, many times I cannot load it again... sometimes yes, and sometimes not. what could be happening?

Any suggestion?. It could be that I made a mistake, but, it is woirking, the first two or three orders, and then some of the groups stops loading into the vehicles.

Any suggestion?

Hi Ciribob, first thanks for all the work and time you put into this.

I guess it is burried somewhere in the forum, but is there a way to make the CTLD script extract dynamically spawned (by script) infantry groups?

I create an infantry group via a script and give it the name "extract1" for example, but I can not extract it via helicopter using CTDL F-10 options. (When I place a group in the ME and name it "extract1" it works fine.)

You can use the inbuilt functions to spawn troops that will be extractable automatically:

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD#spawn-extractable-groups-without-pickup-zone-at-a-point

If you're using your own script to spawn troops (using MIST?) try adding the group name to the extractables list like so:

local _groupName = mist.dynAdd(_someGroupStuff).name

table.insert(ctld.extractableGroups,_groupName)

-- or a one liner...

table.insert(ctld.extractableGroups,mist.dynAdd(_someGroupStuff).name)

Where these file must be installed to work?

Please see the instructions that I also point to a few posts above :)

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD#setup-in-mission-editor

or check the example thread I also linked a few posts above that shows you how to set it up.

Sorry I don't found where :/

I'm not sure how I can help you more... Please watch the video here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2621009&postcount=1

And read the documentation here:

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD#setup-in-mission-editor

Both explain how to add the CTLD.lua and mist.lua to a mission. Maybe post what you've done so I can help?

The process is easy, you just download the files from GitHub (Download as Zip) and add them to the mission as using triggers.

So together with the problem I posted in another thread here, there is currently no way to pick up a specific group of soldiers, fly them to a specific location, unload them and let them follow some waypoints?

AFAIK, you can let go to a waypoint of sorts, using a waypoint zone.

Don't know if you string/overlap multiple such zones together?

And don't know if enemy presence messes this up?

If a ground unit were to have the name helicargo10, would it be able to drop a radio beacon?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

If a ground unit were to have the name helicargo10, would it be able to drop a radio beacon?

Yes it would as well as all the other CTLD features :)

Is it possible to load more than 1 extract group in to one chopper. For example, I have more extract groups (5 members each) and I have Mi8. I can take 3 groups (15 soldiers together), but with this script it is only one group

MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS, i5 8600K, MSI GTX 1080 GamingX, 16 GB DDR4 3000MHz, 500 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD

yes, but what you said make sense...

Instead of one group of 8 you can load two of 4. With another command LOAD ANOTHER GROUP. If there is room, that would be ok, since there is only 8 units total.

I dont mean to break the groups and leave some on the ground, but if the amount isnt higher...

But how to do this.

I wanna create missions, where I load som units on base for example (rescuers for CSAR). Then I fly to the battlefield, where I drop rescuers. Meanwhile I pick up som groups of extract units (2 x 4 soldiers) and then I load rescuers (4 soldiers). Then I will fly back to the airbase with 3 groups, bo it counts only 12 soldiers.

MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS, i5 8600K, MSI GTX 1080 GamingX, 16 GB DDR4 3000MHz, 500 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD

Is it possible to load more than 1 extract group in to one chopper. For example, I have more extract groups (5 members each) and I have Mi8. I can take 3 groups (15 soldiers together), but with this script it is only one group

yes, but what you said make sense...

Instead of one group of 8 you can load two of 4. With another command LOAD ANOTHER GROUP. If there is room, that would be ok, since there is only 8 units total.

I dont mean to break the groups and leave some on the ground, but if the amount isnt higher...

Currently no, its not possible to load more than one group, and the group size is currently ignored.

Being able to load more than one group (but not break the group up or it'll break triggers) could be done but its quite a bit of work to do. The radio commands would also have to be redone as i'm out of space on the Radio Menu. I'll try to have a look but it won't be for a while as I have very little free time at the minute. Sorry!

Ciribob,

I belive, doing some tests, that not when we put the sound to a country, it does not work for all countries. It might be because, when you did it, there was less countries to choose??

Shouldn't make a different which country you use. All that does is adds the sound file to the mission. You can actually add it manually by making the .miz into a zip. I'll do some tests but its more likely that for what ever reason your misson didn't save properly so the sound wasn't added.

But how to do this.

I wanna create missions, where I load som units on base for example (rescuers for CSAR). Then I fly to the battlefield, where I drop rescuers. Meanwhile I pick up som groups of extract units (2 x 4 soldiers) and then I load rescuers (4 soldiers). Then I will fly back to the airbase with 3 groups, bo it counts only 12 soldiers.

Check out all the examples linked here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=157107 and a very detailed example here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2758768

I'd also open a separate thread rather than posting in this as thats more general mission help. As I say currently you can only load one group at a time but with some tricks in the mission editor and the spawning and removing of groups you can achieve what you want.

Is it possible to add the M818, Ural-375 and HEMMT tanker truck to the pool of transportable/spawneable vehicels? That way, we can "rearm" or reactivate a FARP with fresh fuel and ammo as well as give ground units ammunition by air lifting cargo trucks in for rearming.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo