Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD

Another question. I was testing the C-130 mod with it last night and was able to load two vehicles into the C-130. I flew it to another base landed and attempted to unload the vehicles and got the message "Vehicles were returned to base". Do I need to put a trigger in for the drop off location for it to get recognized? I was hoping we could just land anywhere with them and drop them off.

You should be able to, no zone needed.

Did you by any chance land in a pickup zone? If so it would've dropped them back then.

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Yeah....I set up both bases as pick up zones so we can use both to grab troops from. So I guess I should make the pickup zone a lot smaller so the C-130 doesn't wonder into it then is that I'm hearing?

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Yup that'll solve it. :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry if this issue has been mentionned before but can someone confirm that ctld doesn't work in MP? Picking up troops crashes the 1.5.2 server for me.

Thanks.

CTLD is working in 1.5.2 MP at least for picking up and dropping off crates. Can't say if it's working or not when picking up troops.

Paul

Sorry if this issue has been mentionned before but can someone confirm that ctld doesn't work in MP? Picking up troops crashes the 1.5.2 server for me.

Thanks.

Can you post the logs? Definitely working on MP for crates and troops on 1.5.2. Its running on Blue Flag at the minute.

Edit: Real sling loads or simulated sling loads?

Hi Ciribob. Sorry, the log is somewhere on one of my mate's PC but I have the miz if you want. Well, some of my squad mates had to pick up troops on top of a mountain and the server crashed the instant one of them hit the troop load/unload menu. And everybody on the server was saying like it was a known issue with the troop pickup feature. I was kinda surprised as I thought your script was the safest way to do the troop transportation.

Didn't try the simulated sling loads with this mission. But I heard the real ones are working fine in MP.

Didn't try the simulated sling loads with this mission. But I heard the real ones are working fine in MP.

I can confirm that simulate sling loads are working fine in MP 1.5.2.

Paul

Would you mind sending the .miz? It would be interesting to see what's causing it. Maybe a script conflict with something else.

Does the Hawk System now require 4 crates to unpack (this question is based on Blue Flag)?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Does the Hawk System now require 4 crates to unpack (this question is based on Blue Flag)?

It does indeed. The HAWK now needs the PCP unit before it'll fire (DCS Changed in 1.5). So it needs:

• Track Radar
  • Search Radar
  • Launcher
  • PCP

• 3 weeks later...

Answer to question 1: Maybe. Investigating the training missions of the mi8 may help how they detect the cockpit switches settings.

Answer to question two: This will be hard.

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

Answer to question 1: Maybe. Investigating the training missions of the mi8 may help how they detect the cockpit switches settings.

Thanks! I forgot to say that it was intended for a multiplayer mission. I looked into the training mission, they're using 'X: LISTEN...' which doesnt work with Clients... :(

Answer to question two: This will be hard.

I figured as much :noexpression:. I'm guessing IF (and a big IF) there's a way to get the searchlight orientation, there's quite a few maths to be done to get the terrain's zone it's pointing at.

Anyway, just thinking out loud on the possibilites for expanding the CTLD and HLOs Transport missions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry to report CTLD is currently not working under 1.5.3 Stable released today.

I've tracked the bug down to StaticObject.Destroy() which means simulated sling load crates cannot be used until this is fixed. This also means FARPS cannot be created or FARP crates transported.

As a work around, try setting ctld.slingLoad = true which will use real sling load crates and work around the issue. There is currently a fix running on Blue Flag that I will hopefully have time to integrate into CTLD on Sunday.

Apologies for the issue, sorry I can't fix it sooner :(

Sorry to report CTLD is currently not working under 1.5.3 Stable released today.

I've tracked the bug down to StaticObject.Destroy() which means simulated sling load crates cannot be used until this is fixed. This also means FARPS cannot be created or FARP crates transported.

As a work around, try setting ctld.slingLoad = true which will use real sling load crates and work around the issue. There is currently a fix running on Blue Flag that I will hopefully have time to integrate into CTLD on Sunday.

Apologies for the issue, sorry I can't fix it sooner :(

No worries, mate. Thanks for the heads up as I haven't gotten time to play with 1.5.3 yet. Looking forward to it along with your lastest version. :thumbup:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

No worries Ciribob and don't thrash yourself, we can wait. Are they issues with using sling loading on multiplayer, does it crash DCS?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

No worries Ciribob and don't thrash yourself, we can wait. Are they issues with using sling loading on multiplayer, does it crash DCS?

Last time I checked it was more stable. There's been lots of work done recently on it as well with the variable rope length.

The most annoying thing though is I can't remove the sling load crates once unpacked so they litter the map a bit!

Are we ok to use only troop transport for now on your release version, bud?

Yup that'll work fine :)

Are we ok to use only troop transport for now on your release version, bud?

I'm actually on a very long and boring train journey and I've written a patch that you can test if you're feeling brave...

It brings back crates as UAZ's the same as Blue Flag but with AI turned off so they wont drive around or do other stupid things.

Don't know if you're using C-130 or large aircraft FOB crates but they're currently disabled. Small FOB crates should work fine.

Fixed Version attached.

When the bug is fixed, set ctld.staticBugFix = false at the top of the script to bring back old crates

Edit: Please give feedback either way about the patch! :)

CTLD.lua

Edited by Ciribob

New version of the CTLD Script v.1.52 - 1.5 and 1.2 Compatible!

Make sure you have the new MIST 4.0.57 !

Change log:

• Added ctld.JTACAutoLaseStop - By xaoslaad
  • Added JTAC Priority System - By xaoslaad
  • Fix for Crash on DCS 1.5.3

Fixed crash on current release 1.5.3 DCS by swapping out the Crate object to be a UAZ unit

Thanks to xaoslaad for the new features:

-- Stops a JTAC Lasing. To start call ctld.JTACAutoLase("JTAC1") again
ctld.JTACAutoLaseStop("JTAC1")

You can now make targets a priority to a JTAC by adding:

hpriority

or

priority

To a units name.

E.g. "ZSU hpriority" will mean the JTAC will target this unit first out of all the targets it can currently see.

"ZSU priority" will mean the JTAC will target this unit if no other targets are "hpriority".

Please see Readme and Github for latest code and how to use

Link:https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Examples:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2621619

As always, please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions!

*** FOR 1.5 or 2.0: Make sure all human players are in separate groups / flights ***

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ciribob,

I have a question about to use the IA with this script...

How can we do so that 10 infants who reach a point in the platform at airbase (pick up zone?), are loaded on a transport helicopter IA ?.

I can not get them on the helicopter, should be distrustful of the pilot :D

Can't load the script without errors being thrown up. Even when making a brand new mission with 2 Mi-8 as multiplayer and one warehouse and one pickzone, it throws an error.

Troop loading/unloading works, spawning of crates also works but we can't slingload them. Cargo indicator doesn't show up or the F7 menu for Descent isn't working.

I'll post the error meesage later.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo