He is comming?

Overvolt

How does the F1 fair in BVR combat versus other contemporaries?

About as well as the MiG-21bis. There were some BVR planes in the 1970's, but their BVR ability was generally of questionable effectiveness. The exception to that was the F-14A, which went rather nuts with BVR ability.

Steam

AvioDev, Really looking forward to your plane coming to Steam.....Approximate ETA would be nice to know. Thanks and keep on doing the great work you are doing!!!

Intel i7-12700K, 128 GB RAM, 3080 TI, 26 TB of Storage

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not so familiar with the Mirages. Does this Mirage have air-ground capabilities?

Here you go:

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=mirage+f1+air+to+ground+weapons

:thumbup:

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Good done! :)

"Flying is a great equalizer. The plane doesn't know or care about your gender as a pilot, nor do the ground troops who need your support. You just have to perform. That's all anyone cares about when you're up there - that you can do your job, and that you do it exceptionally well." :pilotfly:

Specs: i5 3570K OC 4.3ghz. 16gb ram 1800mhz, GTX 980, track IR 5 pro, TM Hotas X, Saitek combat pedals, W10 64-bit updated from W7

DCS on Samsung SSD 850 Evo