DCS-BIOS Discussion Thread

FSFIan

The good thing I see it's that the front pin header in the Pro Mini can be used to make the RS485 connection. This makes the retrofitting easier and therefore make the Pro Mini more convenient because in many panels I don't have any more I/O pins available

The front pin header has RX and TX, but you still need a TX_ENABLE pin (unless your panel has no inputs at all and does not have to send data to the PC).

Ian;2967464']Those modules use MAX485 chips instead of the MAX487 that we recommend. The MAX485 will only handle up to 32 devices instead of 128' date=' but more importantly, [/url'])

Must have overlooked that infomation but new ones ordered.

Cheer

Hans

Hello everyone. (Damned, my notifications of this thread has been deactivated by some unknown reason...)

Right now arrised a new (maybe simple, maybe complicated or unsolvable) problem:

I'm on a sophisticated Extra for the RS485-bus (will share it as soon it works) and have this question:

Is it in some way possible, to tell the (e.g.) MasterCautionLight remote via the RS485-bus to light up? Means that Signal Light on UFC inside the simulation (how to bring a lamp to glow outside is wellknown meanwhile).

If the alarm tune also could be activated... even just for a short moment: second best case.

The holy grail would be to send also a remote message to the HUD or CDU. Remote from an external device.

I studied the reference and found no point of attack.

I am this stupid?

Off Topic (not to discuss here): My Teensy has arrived. Will give it a try with the "CDU Display Paradoxon" :)

PS (few days later): Opened a new thread for this.

Edited by Tekkx

Manual for my version of RS485-Hardware, contact: tekkx@dresi.de

Please do not PM me with DCS-BIOS-related questions. If the answer might also be useful to someone else, it belongs in a public thread where it can be discovered by everyone using the search function. Thank You.

Tekkx: If I understand you correctly, you want to override the state of an indicator light in the virtual cockpit. That is not possible with DCS-BIOS. You might be able to do something like this from a custom Export.lua script with set_argument_value(), but you'd have to do it every single frame to avoid your change being overwritten by DCS.

I am pretty sure there is no way to change any text on the CDU or HUD (there might be a tiny chance to do this by modifying the A-10C's Lua files, but most of the logic is implemented in the DLL's and not in Lua).

You could press the SIGNAL LAMP TEST button to make the whole cockpit light up like a Christmas tree and have the master caution alarm sound at the same time...

If you need to display a message, I think there was a way to do that from Export.lua, but it's probably out of the scope for DCS-BIOS. And you could probably figure out some way to play a sound from Export.lua (if there isn't some way to doit through the API, you could always resort to run an external program).

Hello Ian. Thank you for the answer.

Yes, you're right. I want to override (just for a few milliseconds) some indicators to conduct pilot's attention.

Lamp Test could be a good way while my "invention" is on Revision 0.x.x :)

Hacking Lua Files is sth complete different: Hands off! (is applied just to me)

But I think you poked me into the right direction. Thank you for that.

Stay tuned :)

BTW: Congraz to your 1k posts :smartass:

Please do not PM me with DCS-BIOS-related questions. If the answer might also be useful to someone else, it belongs in a public thread where it can be discovered by everyone using the search function. Thank You.

I had some spare time and wanted to record some bench mark settings using DCS-Bios. One such bench mark was measuring the response time for sending data to the sim and then getting a response back. I measured less than 125 milliseconds which is good considering all the USB ports I'm using to run the simulation.

I was curious as to how much faster would using RS-485 be.

I posted a link to YouTube.

I was curious as to how much faster would using RS-485 be.

RS-485 will be slower than a direct USB connection, but not by a significant amount. The Arduino cannot send a message to the PC whenever it wants to -- it has to wait until the RS-485 bus master polls the bus for it ("device 42, do you have anything to say?"). As long as no other device is "hogging" the bus all the time, the difference is probably less than 5 ms.

Here's what happens when you push the physical SIGNAL LAMP TEST button:

1. The Arduino pin goes from HIGH to LOW
  2. On its next loop(), the Arduino sketch detects the change and sends a 16-byte message ("LAMP_TEST_BUTTON 1\n") to the PC. At 250000 bps, that takes 0.64 ms to transmit. On a RS-485 bus, add a typical wait time of about 2 ms.
  3. As soon as DCS starts to render the next frame. the Export.lua part of DCS-BIOS will receive the message and tell DCS to push that button
  4. DCS will take some time to simulate that button being pushed and to turn on the indicator light. I haven't looked into how long this step takes in the best case (might happen immediately for all I know), but for some controls it can take a long time (my first latency test was to measure the time from pushing the MASTER CAUTION RESET button until DCS-BIOS was reporting that the button was in the "down" position. I measured very long delays and was about to tear my hair out until I noticed that the same delay happened between clicking the button in the virtual cockpit and seeing the button animation.)
  5. Now we wait until DCS-BIOS decides to send a new update. This happens 30 times per second, so this step can take between 0 and 33 ms. In practice, the "worst case" time will be more than 30 ms, because if DCS-BIOS decides not to send an update because it has only been 32.9 ms since the last one, the next update will be delayed by the time it takes to render the next frame (which is 16 ms even at a great framerate of 60 fps).
  6. DCS-BIOS will send the update to your Arduino board, which will act upon it. A typical 120-byte update takes 5 ms to transmit.

In practice, the latency you observe will probably be dominated by steps 4 and 5.

The list does not account for any delays due to buffering in the network stack, socat, USB drivers, or your USB-to-serial chip, but I doubt those are large enough to measure in a meaningful way anyway. It also assumes that the loop() in your Arduino sketch executes reasonably fast. This is always the case unless some output takes a significant time to update (a few character LCDs are fine, a 320x240 graphic display is probably noticeable).

Hi, Ian

My VID29 used to work great with DCS-Bios previous versions but I can't get it to work using your new VID29 class. What could be wrong with my code. Maybe it's the part where I should describe the pins where the stepper is connected in the Arduino

#define DCSBIOS_IRQ_SERIAL

#include <Servo.h> //This library needs to go before DcsBios.h for the servos to work
#include <DcsBios.h>
#include <AccelStepper.h>

struct StepperConfig {
 unsigned int maxSteps;
 unsigned int acceleration;
 unsigned int maxSpeed;
};

class Vid29Stepper : public DcsBios::Int16Buffer {
 private:
   AccelStepper& stepper;
   StepperConfig& stepperConfig;
   unsigned int (*map_function)(unsigned int);
   unsigned char initState;
 public:
   Vid29Stepper(unsigned int address, AccelStepper& stepper, StepperConfig& stepperConfig, unsigned int (*map_function)(unsigned int))
   : Int16Buffer(address), stepper(stepper), stepperConfig(stepperConfig), map_function(map_function), initState(0) {
   }

virtual void loop() {
     if (initState == 0) { // not initialized yet
       stepper.setMaxSpeed(stepperConfig.maxSpeed);
       stepper.setAcceleration(stepperConfig.acceleration);
       stepper.moveTo(-((long)stepperConfig.maxSteps));
       initState = 1;
     }
     if (initState == 1) { // zeroing
       stepper.run();
       if (stepper.currentPosition() <= -((long)stepperConfig.maxSteps)) {
         stepper.setCurrentPosition(0);
         initState = 2;
         stepper.moveTo(stepperConfig.maxSteps/2);
       }
     }
     if (initState == 2) { // running normally
       if (hasUpdatedData()) {
         unsigned int newPosition = map_function(getData());
         newPosition = constrain(newPosition, 0, stepperConfig.maxSteps);
         stepper.moveTo(newPosition);
       }
       stepper.run();
     }
   }
};

struct StepperConfig stepperConfig = {
 620,  // maxSteps
 1000, // maxSpeed
 1000 // acceleration
 };

// define AccelStepper instance
AccelStepper stepper(AccelStepper::DRIVER, A2, A4);
// define Vid29Stepper class that uses the AccelStepper instance defined in the line above
//           +-- arbitrary name
//           |   +-- Address of stepper data (from control reference)
//           |   |       +-- name of AccelStepper instance
//           v   v       v        v-- StepperConfig struct instance
Vid29Stepper RFAN(0x10a4, stepper, stepperConfig, [](unsigned int newValue) -> unsigned int {
 /* this function needs to map newValue to the correct number of steps */
 return map(newValue, 0, 65535, 0, stepperConfig.maxSteps);
}); 

void setup() {
DcsBios::setup();

}

void loop() {
 DcsBios::loop();

}

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Hi, Ian

My VID29 used to work great with DCS-Bios previous versions but I can't get it to work using your new VID29 class. What could be wrong with my code. Maybe it's the part where I should describe the pins where the stepper is connected in the Arduino

#include <Servo.h> //This library needs to go before DcsBios.h for the servos to work
#include <DcsBios.h>

struct StepperConfig {
 unsigned int maxSteps;
 unsigned int maxSpeed;
};

private:
   AccelStepper& stepper;
   unsigned char initState;
 public:
   Vid29Stepper(unsigned int address, AccelStepper& stepper, StepperConfig& stepperConfig, unsigned int (*map_function)(unsigned int))
   : Int16Buffer(address), stepper(stepper), stepperConfig(stepperConfig), map_function(map_function), initState(0) {
   }

virtual void loop() {
       initState = 1;
     }
       stepper.run();
         initState = 2;
       }
     }
       if (hasUpdatedData()) {
       }
       stepper.run();
     }
   }
};

620,  // maxSteps
 1000, // maxSpeed
 1000 // acceleration
 };

AccelStepper stepper(AccelStepper::DRIVER, A2, A4);
// define Vid29Stepper class that uses the AccelStepper instance defined in the line above
Vid29Stepper RFAN(0x10a4, stepper, stepperConfig, [](unsigned int newValue) -> unsigned int {
}); 

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

}

Before I comment, I want to point out that this sketch is not part of DCSBIOS. Although I t was written to work with DCSBIOS, it is in fact, NOT a class within DCSBIOS nor is it supported as being part of DCSBIOS.

Ian has not included a stepper motor class in DCSBIOS as there are too many different motors and a variety of ways of driving them. Trying to support something of that magnitude is extremely problematic. It also means you must have an in depth background using stepper motors. Ian's background is programming. In the future, please create a separate thread when discussing stepper motors.

The sketch above was written to drive my VVI in concert with DCSBIOS using a VID29 stepper motor and an Easy Driver board. Is that what you are using. If so, your motor may not be running because you are driving it too slowly or to fast or maybe the acceleration is not set correctly. Are you driving it at full step, half step, quarter step...the step rate, speed and acceleration all play on each other so each one has to be set correctly. Have you wired your Easy Driver board step and direction pins to the pins you defined in the sketch. As you can see, this is not a cut and paste type of operation. And this is why it is not part of DCSBIOS.

A note of caution, anyone trying to use my VVI sketch should have a background in stepper motors and stepper motor drivers as there is presently no support for their use as it relates to DCSBIOS.

I plan on writing a tutorial on how to make gauges with stepper motors. But that won't happen unti I have completed my investigations into finding the best motors, drivers and the most efficient parameters for driving the motors. Once I have that, I will provide instruction on making gauges and what to use to make a proper functioning instrument.

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals

Warthog, I quoted the part where Ian said that he and you created a VID29 class and posted the same code I'm using.

That's why I'm trying to get some help from this DCS-Bios thread.

I know how steppers work and know the accelstepper library quite well. It's just that I don't understand your code. I don't see where to declare the Arduino pins like I do it in the accelstepper library using this line of code

AccelStepper APU_EGT_stepper(4, 13,12,11,10);

Could you please elaborate it for me or telling what's wrong with my implementation.

I'm driving my VID29 steppers directly from the Arduino.

Ian;2880827']Warhog and I have created a Vid29Stepper class that handles most of the logic required to control the Vid29 / Switec X27.168 motors. When the sketch starts up, it will zero the stepper by driving it against its end-stop. After that, it will calculate a new stepper position and instruct the stepper to move there whenever new data comes in from DCS.

It takes a reference to a configuration struct for general attributes of the stepper (max. speed, acceleration and total number of steps), the address of the DCS-BIOS output, a mapping function that needs to translate the value from DCS-BIOS into the appropriate number of steps, and a reference to an AccelStepper object (provided by the AccelStepper Arduino library) that handles low-level stepper control for us.

IIRC we finished it to the point where it is working reliably. I don't have access to my DCS machine right now, but I'll post it when I get back there if Warhog doesn't read this earlier and beats me to it :)

We don't have detailed documentation yet, but the comments in the sketch should contain enough information if you are already familiar with the general operation of stepper motors.

Ian;2881309']

#include "DcsBios.h"

struct StepperConfig {
 unsigned int maxSteps;
 unsigned int maxSpeed;
};

private:
   AccelStepper& stepper;
   unsigned char initState;
 public:
   }

virtual void loop() {
       initState = 1;
     }
       stepper.run();
         initState = 2;
       }
     }
       if (hasUpdatedData()) {
       }
       stepper.run();
     }
   }
};

/* modify below this line */

/* define stepper parameters
  multiple Vid29Stepper instances can share the same StepperConfig object */
 1360,  // maxSteps
 1200, // maxSpeed
 10000 // acceleration
 };

AccelStepper stepper(AccelStepper::DRIVER, 11, 10);
Vid29Stepper vvi(0x106e, stepper, stepperConfig, [](unsigned int newValue) -> unsigned int {
}); 

void setup() {
}

void loop() {
}

The interesting lines to modify (without comments) are these:

1360,  // maxSteps
 1200, // maxSpeed
 10000 // acceleration
 };

AccelStepper stepper(AccelStepper::DRIVER, 11, 10);
Vid29Stepper vvi(0x106e, stepper, stepperConfig, [](unsigned int newValue) -> unsigned int {
}); 

Here's what you'd need to add for a second stepper of the same model (i.e. same number of steps, max speed and acceleration):

AccelStepper flapPosStepper(AccelStepper::DRIVER, 13, 12);
Vid29Stepper flapPos(0x10a0, flapPosStepper, stepperConfig, [](unsigned int newValue) -> unsigned int {
}); 

Edited by 7rooper

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

DkoYVbThe spelling of my name is WarHog, not warthog.

Second, the sketch was written for a two pin (step and direction) Driver board. You cannot drive a VID29 motor directly from an Arduino board by using that sketch. You must use a driver board such as the Easy Driver board. I specifically wanted to include a driver board with the motor so I could select the rate at which the motor would move, as in half step, quarter step, etc. You cannot change the step rate when you run the motor directly from an Arduino board. I assume the person Ian was responding too was using a Driver board as well. If he was not, then nothing would have worked at all.

The line of code that you can't find, the one that creates the instance of a stepper is:

Acelstepper stepper(Acelstepper::Driver, 8, 9);  // pin 8 is step and pin 9 is direction

But it does not define the motor pins as your wanting it to do. It defines just the step and direction pins. The motor pins are attached to the Driver board, not the Arduino .

That's why I said it's not a straight copy/paste operation with code as the entire motor, Driver board, Arduino board configuration is very different than from what you started with.

The idea of including a driver board for each instrument was to minimize the "step" motion of the motor which can be quite noticeable at slow speeds. It actually looks terrible in certain situations. Just going from full step to quarter step makes for much better visual movement. But you can't just arbitrarily set the step rate to say 1/8th steps as speed and acceleration can cause unwanted issues. It's a balance of speed, acceleration, stepping rate, motor type and even the type of pointer you use. All of these variables need to be set just right for the gauge to perform properly. These are all part of what I am trying to come to grips with. What might work for the EMI will not work with the VVI. Each instrument has its own veryspecific requirements in order to maximize performance both mechanically as well as visually.

If all you want to do is run the motor as you have been, just use that old sketch you started with and forget about this new sketch unless you are prepared to buy an Easy Driver board and add that to the mix.

As you can see, I have an Easy Driver board for each gauge... the red boards.

24504697772_3ab33b481a_h.jpgIMG_0805 by John Wall, on Flickr

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals

John, thank you very much for your detailed explanation. I'm sorry for mispelling your nickname.

I have followed your work and it has inspired me to build my instruments in a very organized and space efficient way but our electronics approach seems different for now...mine being simpler

For this engine cluster I want to connect three Pro Minis communicatong through I2C, each one driving 4 steppers. I just wanted to try with one before programming the other two using the wire.h library.

How many Arduinos are you using to handles all these Easy Drivers?

Are these drivers daisy chained or each one must be connected to the microcontroller?

My rig specs:

I don't see where to declare the Arduino pins like I do it in the accelstepper library using this line of code
AccelStepper APU_EGT_stepper(4, 13,12,11,10);

Could you please elaborate it for me or telling what's wrong with my implementation.

I'm driving my VID29 steppers directly from the Arduino.

Ian"]

The interesting lines to modify (without comments) are these:

1360,  // maxSteps
 1200, // maxSpeed
 10000 // acceleration
 };

[b]AccelStepper stepper(AccelStepper::DRIVER, 11, 10);[/b]
});

See that bold line? It is set up for a stepper driver board connected to pins 11 and 10. Just replace it with one that works for your stepper motor. The AccelStepper documentation (and the code you used previously) should tell you the parameters to pass to the AccelStepper constructor.

Afterwards, make sure that you adjust the maxSteps value in the StepperConfig struct accordingly (IIRC the original sketch was set up for a driver board that was configured for 2x microstepping).

PS: Even when the code is included, an error description of "It does not work now" is not very helpful. I need to know what changes you made, what you expected to happen, and what happened instead. And unless the code does not even compile, I also need a description of how everything is wired up. In your second post, I learned that your stepper motor is directly connected to the Arduino, so I could answer your question, but your first post did not have enough details. Your problem is not caused by incorrect code, it is caused by correct code that does not match the hardware it is deployed to.

It worked now. It just needs a little bit of adjustment to my hardware needs like you said. The problem was in the BOLD line of code.

How could I be so blind??? I feel stupid..

Thank you all for your help.

My rig specs:

Hello,

Just received my nano and mega cards to get me into the adventure of DCS-BIOS (V5).

Unfortunately it does not work :(

I tried the master caution sketch but I have an error when launching the connect-serial-port

D:\Downloads\Arduino\dcs-bios-v0.5.0>REM Specify the number of the COM port your Arduino is connected to:

D:\Downloads\Arduino\dcs-bios-v0.5.0>set COMPORT=5

D:\Downloads\Arduino\dcs-bios-v0.5.0>set /A TTYNUM=5-1

D:\Downloads\Arduino\dcs-bios-v0.5.0>mode COM5 BAUD=250000 PARITY=N DATA=8 STOP=1 TO=off DTR=on

Statut du périphérique COM5:
----------------------------
   Baud :            250000
   Parité :          None
   Bits de données : 8
   Bits d’arrêt :    1
   Temporisation :   OFF
   XON/XOFF :        OFF
   Protocole CTS :   OFF
   Protocole DSR :   OFF
   Sensibilité DSR : OFF
   Circuit DTR :     ON
   Circuit RTS :     ON

D:\Downloads\Arduino\dcs-bios-v0.5.0>socat\socat -v UDP4-RECV:5010,ip-add-membership=239.255.50.10:127.0.0.1,reuseaddr!!udp-sendto:localhost:7778 /dev/ttyS4
     0 [main] socat 3704 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com

Here my export.lua

gHost = "127.0.0.1"
gPort = 9089
gExportInterval = 0.067
gExportLowTickInterval = 1
gEveryFrameArguments = {[540]="%0.1f", [541]="%0.1f", [542]="%0.1f", [730]="%0.1f", [731]="%0.1f", [732]="%0.1f", [76]="%.4f", [77]="%.4f", [78]="%.4f", [80]="%.4f", [84]="%.4f", [85]="%.4f", [70]="%.4f", [73]="%.4f", [82]="%.4f", [83]="%.4f", [13]="%.4f", [14]="%.4f", [48]="%.4f", [12]="%.4f", [4]="%.4f", [55]="%0.1f", [17]="%.4f", [18]="%.4f", [24]="%.4f", [23]="%.4f", [25]="%0.1f", [19]="%0.1f", [26]="%0.1f", [20]="%.4f", [21]="%.4f", [27]="%.4f", [63]="%.4f", [64]="%.4f", [65]="%0.1f", [715]="%.4f", [40]="%0.1f", [32]="%0.1f", [46]="%0.1f", [34]="%.4f", [36]="%.4f", [47]="%.4f", [41]="%.4f", [33]="%.4f", [35]="%.4f", [662]="%0.1f", [663]="%0.1f", [665]="%0.1f", [664]="%0.1f", [215]="%0.1f", [216]="%0.1f", [217]="%0.1f", [404]="%0.1f", [372]="%0.1f", [373]="%0.1f", [374]="%0.1f", [654]="%1d", [659]="%0.1f", [660]="%0.1f", [661]="%0.1f", [737]="%0.1f", [653]="%.4f", [88]="%.4f", [89]="%.4f", [647]="%.4f", [648]="%.4f", [606]="%0.1f", [608]="%0.1f", [610]="%0.1f", [612]="%0.1f", [614]="%0.1f", [616]="%0.1f", [618]="%0.1f", [619]="%0.1f", [620]="%0.1f", [274]="%.4f", [604]="%.4f", [600]="%0.1f", [281]="%.4f", [289]="%1d", [480]="%0.1f", [481]="%0.1f", [482]="%0.1f", [483]="%0.1f", [484]="%0.1f", [485]="%0.1f", [486]="%0.1f", [487]="%0.1f", [488]="%0.1f", [489]="%0.1f", [490]="%0.1f", [491]="%0.1f", [492]="%0.1f", [493]="%0.1f", [494]="%0.1f", [495]="%0.1f", [496]="%0.1f", [497]="%0.1f", [498]="%0.1f", [499]="%0.1f", [500]="%0.1f", [501]="%0.1f", [502]="%0.1f", [503]="%0.1f", [504]="%0.1f", [505]="%0.1f", [506]="%0.1f", [507]="%0.1f", [508]="%0.1f", [509]="%0.1f", [510]="%0.1f", [511]="%0.1f", [512]="%0.1f", [513]="%0.1f", [514]="%0.1f", [515]="%0.1f", [516]="%0.1f", [517]="%0.1f", [518]="%0.1f", [519]="%0.1f", [520]="%0.1f", [521]="%0.1f", [522]="%0.1f", [523]="%0.1f", [524]="%0.1f", [525]="%0.1f", [526]="%0.1f", [527]="%0.1f", [260]="%0.1f", [269]="%.4f", [129]="%1d", [185]="%1d", [186]="%1d", [187]="%1d", [188]="%1d", [191]="%0.1f", [798]="%0.1f", [799]="%0.1f", [178]="%0.1f", [179]="%0.1f", [181]="%0.1f", [182]="%0.1f"}
gArguments = {[22]="%.3f", [101]="%.1f", [102]="%1d", [103]="%1d", [104]="%1d", [105]="%1d", [300]="%.1f", [301]="%.1f", [302]="%.1f", [303]="%.1f", [304]="%.1f", [305]="%.1f", [306]="%.1f", [307]="%.1f", [308]="%.1f", [309]="%.1f", [310]="%.1f", [311]="%.1f", [312]="%.1f", [313]="%.1f", [314]="%.1f", [315]="%.1f", [316]="%.1f", [317]="%.1f", [318]="%.1f", [319]="%.1f", [320]="%1d", [321]="%1d", [322]="%1d", [323]="%1d", [324]="%1d", [325]="%0.1f", [326]="%.1f", [327]="%.1f", [328]="%.1f", [329]="%.1f", [330]="%.1f", [331]="%.1f", [332]="%.1f", [333]="%.1f", [334]="%.1f", [335]="%.1f", [336]="%.1f", [337]="%.1f", [338]="%.1f", [339]="%.1f", [340]="%.1f", [341]="%.1f", [342]="%.1f", [343]="%.1f", [344]="%.1f", [345]="%.1f", [346]="%1d", [347]="%1d", [348]="%1d", [349]="%1d", [350]="%1d", [351]="%0.1f", [385]="%.1f", [386]="%.1f", [387]="%.1f", [388]="%.1f", [389]="%.1f", [390]="%.1f", [391]="%.1f", [392]="%.1f", [393]="%.1f", [395]="%.1f", [396]="%.1f", [394]="%.1f", [397]="%.1f", [398]="%.1f", [399]="%.1f", [400]="%.1f", [401]="%.1f", [402]="%.1f", [405]="%1d", [406]="%1d", [407]="%1d", [408]="%1d", [409]="%1d", [531]="%.1f", [532]="%.1f", [533]="%.1f", [403]="%.1f", [365]="%.1f", [366]="%.1f", [369]="%.1f", [370]="%.1f", [371]="%.1f", [367]="%.3f", [368]="%.3f", [716]="%1d", [655]="%0.1f", [651]="%.1f", [375]="%0.1f", [376]="%0.1f", [377]="%0.1f", [378]="%1d", [379]="%0.1f", [380]="%1d", [381]="%1d", [382]="%1d", [383]="%1d", [384]="%0.1f", [645]="%0.1f", [646]="%.1f", [605]="%.1f", [607]="%.1f", [609]="%.1f", [611]="%.1f", [613]="%.1f", [615]="%.1f", [617]="%.1f", [621]="%1d", [711]="%.1f", [622]="%0.1f", [623]="%1d", [624]="%.3f", [626]="%.3f", [636]="%0.2f", [638]="%0.2f", [640]="%0.2f", [642]="%0.2f", [644]="%1d", [628]="%.1f", [630]="%.1f", [632]="%.1f", [634]="%.1f", [410]="%.1f", [411]="%.1f", [412]="%.1f", [413]="%.1f", [414]="%.1f", [415]="%.1f", [416]="%.1f", [417]="%.1f", [418]="%.1f", [419]="%.1f", [420]="%.1f", [421]="%.1f", [422]="%.1f", [423]="%.1f", [425]="%.1f", [426]="%.1f", [427]="%.1f", [428]="%.1f", [429]="%.1f", [430]="%.1f", [431]="%.1f", [432]="%.1f", [433]="%.1f", [434]="%.1f", [435]="%.1f", [436]="%.1f", [437]="%.1f", [438]="%.1f", [439]="%.1f", [440]="%.1f", [441]="%.1f", [442]="%.1f", [443]="%.1f", [444]="%.1f", [445]="%.1f", [446]="%.1f", [447]="%.1f", [448]="%.1f", [449]="%.1f", [450]="%.1f", [451]="%.1f", [452]="%.1f", [453]="%.1f", [454]="%.1f", [455]="%.1f", [456]="%.1f", [457]="%.1f", [458]="%.1f", [459]="%.1f", [460]="%.1f", [461]="%.1f", [462]="%.1f", [466]="%.1f", [467]="%.1f", [468]="%.1f", [470]="%.1f", [471]="%.1f", [424]="%1d", [463]="%1d", [469]="%1d", [472]="%1d", [241]="%1d", [242]="%1d", [243]="%1d", [244]="%1d", [245]="%1d", [246]="%1d", [601]="%1d", [602]="%1d", [603]="%1d", [712]="%0.2f", [352]="%.1f", [353]="%.1f", [354]="%.1f", [355]="%.1f", [356]="%1d", [357]="%.1f", [358]="%1d", [359]="%.3f", [360]="%0.1f", [361]="%0.1f", [362]="%0.1f", [363]="%0.1f", [364]="%0.1f", [275]="%.1f", [276]="%1d", [277]="%.3f", [278]="%1d", [279]="%1d", [280]="%1d", [282]="%1d", [283]="%1d", [284]="%.3f", [287]="%1d", [288]="%.3f", [290]="%.3f", [291]="%1d", [292]="%.3f", [293]="%.3f", [294]="%1d", [295]="%1d", [296]="%.3f", [297]="%.3f", [258]="%0.2f", [259]="%.1f", [261]="%.3f", [262]="%0.1f", [266]="%1d", [247]="%1d", [248]="%0.1f", [250]="%0.1f", [249]="%.3f", [251]="%0.1f", [252]="%0.1f", [270]="%1d", [273]="%1d", [272]="%1d", [271]="%.3f", [267]="%.1f", [268]="%.3f", [473]="%0.1f", [474]="%1d", [475]="%0.1f", [476]="%1d", [477]="%1d", [106]="%1d", [107]="%1d", [108]="%1d", [109]="%1d", [110]="%1d", [111]="%1d", [112]="%1d", [113]="%1d", [114]="%1d", [115]="%.1f", [117]="%1d", [118]="%1d", [119]="%1d", [120]="%1d", [121]="%1d", [116]="%.3f", [122]="%1d", [123]="%1d", [124]="%1d", [125]="%1d", [126]="%1d", [127]="%.1f", [132]="%1d", [131]="%.1f", [130]="%1d", [137]="%0.3f", [138]="%0.1f", [135]="%0.1f", [133]="%.3f", [136]="%.1f", [134]="%1d", [139]="%0.2f", [140]="%0.2f", [141]="%0.2f", [142]="%0.2f", [151]="%0.3f", [153]="%0.2f", [154]="%0.2f", [155]="%0.2f", [156]="%0.2f", [152]="%0.1f", [149]="%0.1f", [147]="%.3f", [150]="%.1f", [148]="%1d", [189]="%1d", [190]="%.1f", [192]="%.3f", [197]="%.1f", [196]="%1d", [193]="%.3f", [195]="%.3f", [194]="%0.1f", [198]="%.1f", [161]="%0.2f", [162]="%0.1f", [163]="%0.2f", [164]="%0.2f", [165]="%0.2f", [166]="%0.2f", [167]="%0.1f", [168]="%0.1f", [169]="%1d", [170]="%1d", [171]="%.3f", [172]="%.1f", [173]="%.1f", [735]="%.1f", [734]="%1d", [779]="%1d", [778]="%1d", [780]="%1d", [781]="%0.1f", [782]="%0.1f", [783]="%0.1f", [784]="%1d", [772]="%1d", [199]="%0.1f", [200]="%0.1f", [201]="%1d", [202]="%1d", [203]="%1d", [204]="%1d", [205]="%1d", [206]="%1d", [207]="%1d", [208]="%1d", [209]="%0.2f", [210]="%0.2f", [211]="%0.2f", [212]="%0.2f", [213]="%0.2f", [214]="%0.2f", [174]="%1d", [175]="%1d", [176]="%0.1f", [177]="%1d", [180]="%1d", [183]="%1d", [184]="%1d", [221]="%.3f", [222]="%1d", [223]="%.3f", [224]="%1d", [225]="%.3f", [226]="%1d", [227]="%.3f", [228]="%1d", [229]="%.3f", [230]="%1d", [231]="%.3f", [232]="%1d", [233]="%.3f", [234]="%1d", [235]="%.3f", [236]="%1d", [237]="%1d", [238]="%.3f", [239]="%0.1f", [240]="%.1f", [704]="%.3f", [705]="%.3f", [718]="%1d", [722]="%.1f", [733]="%1d"}

function ProcessHighImportance(mainPanelDevice)
-- Send Altimeter Values	
SendData(2051, string.format("%0.4f;%0.4f;%0.5f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(52), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(53), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(51)))
SendData(2059, string.format("%0.2f;%0.2f;%0.2f;%0.3f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(56), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(57), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(58), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(59)))		
-- Calcuate HSI Value
SendData(2029, string.format("%0.2f;%0.2f;%0.4f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(29), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(30), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(31)))
-- Calculate Total Fuel
SendData(2090, string.format("%0.2f;%0.2f;%0.5f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(90), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(91), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(92)))
end

function ProcessLowImportance(mainPanelDevice)
-- Get Radio Frequencies
local lUHFRadio = GetDevice(54)
SendData(2000, string.format("%7.3f", lUHFRadio:get_frequency()/1000000))
-- ILS Frequency
--SendData(2251, string.format("%0.1f;%0.1f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(251), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(252)))
-- TACAN Channel
SendData(2263, string.format("%0.2f;%0.2f;%0.2f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(263), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(264), mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(265)))
end

--  os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric")

-- Simulation id
gSimID = string.format("%08x*",os.time())

-- State data for export
gPacketSize = 0
gSendStrings = {}
gLastData = {}

-- Frame counter for non important data
gTickCount = 0

-- DCS Export Functions
function LuaExportStart()
-- Works once just before mission start.

-- 2) Setup udp sockets to talk to helios
   package.path  = package.path..";.\\LuaSocket\\?.lua"
   package.cpath = package.cpath..";.\\LuaSocket\\?.dll"

socket = require("socket")

c = socket.udp()
c:setsockname("*", 0)
c:setoption('broadcast', true)
   c:settimeout(.001) -- set the timeout for reading the socket 
end

function LuaExportBeforeNextFrame()
ProcessInput()
end

function LuaExportAfterNextFrame()	
end

function LuaExportStop()
-- Works once just after mission stop.
   c:close()
end

function ProcessInput()
   local lInput = c:receive()
   local lCommand, lCommandArgs, lDevice, lArgument, lLastValue

if lInput then

lCommand = string.sub(lInput,1,1)

if lCommand == "R" then
		ResetChangeValues()
	end

if (lCommand == "C") then
		lCommandArgs = StrSplit(string.sub(lInput,2),",")
		lDevice = GetDevice(lCommandArgs[1])
		if type(lDevice) == "table" then
			lDevice:performClickableAction(lCommandArgs[2],lCommandArgs[3])	
		end
	end
   end 
end

function LuaExportActivityNextEvent(t)
t = t + gExportInterval

gTickCount = gTickCount + 1

local lDevice = GetDevice(0)
if type(lDevice) == "table" then
	lDevice:update_arguments()

ProcessArguments(lDevice, gEveryFrameArguments)
	ProcessHighImportance(lDevice)

if gTickCount >= gExportLowTickInterval then
		ProcessArguments(lDevice, gArguments)
		ProcessLowImportance(lDevice)
		gTickCount = 0
	end

FlushData()
end

return t
end

-- Helper Functions
function StrSplit(str, delim, maxNb)
   -- Eliminate bad cases...
   if string.find(str, delim) == nil then
       return { str }
   end
   if maxNb == nil or maxNb < 1 then
       maxNb = 0    -- No limit
   end
   local result = {}
   local pat = "(.-)" .. delim .. "()"
   local nb = 0
   local lastPos
   for part, pos in string.gfind(str, pat) do
       nb = nb + 1
       result[nb] = part
       lastPos = pos
       if nb == maxNb then break end
   end
   -- Handle the last field
   if nb ~= maxNb then
       result[nb + 1] = string.sub(str, lastPos)
   end
   return result
end

function round(num, idp)
 local mult = 10^(idp or 0)
 return math.floor(num * mult + 0.5) / mult
end

-- Status Gathering Functions
function ProcessArguments(device, arguments)
local lArgument , lFormat , lArgumentValue

for lArgument, lFormat in pairs(arguments) do 
	lArgumentValue = string.format(lFormat,device:get_argument_value(lArgument))
	SendData(lArgument, lArgumentValue)
end
end

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-BIOS\BIOS.lua]])

-- Network Functions
function SendData(id, value)	
if string.len(value) > 3 and value == string.sub("-0.00000000",1, string.len(value)) then
	value = value:sub(2)
end

if gLastData[id] == nil or gLastData[id] ~= value then
	local data =  id .. "=" .. value
	local dataLen = string.len(data)

if dataLen + gPacketSize > 576 then
		FlushData()
	end

table.insert(gSendStrings, data)
	gLastData[id] = value	
	gPacketSize = gPacketSize + dataLen + 1
end	
end

function FlushData()
if #gSendStrings > 0 then
	local packet = gSimID .. table.concat(gSendStrings, ":") .. "\n"
	socket.try(c:sendto(packet, gHost, gPort))
	gSendStrings = {}
	gPacketSize = 0
end
end

function ResetChangeValues()
gLastData = {}
gTickCount = 10
end

local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]])

local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewExportDCS.lua')

Thank you for your help

The FAST_CWD_POINTER warning is normal under Windows 10, but it doesn't break anything.

Did you give up after seeing that message or did you actually run DCS, enter a mission and unpause it?

I don't see any problems with your Export.lua, but to make sure the problem is not caused by any interaction with TacView, SimpleRadio, etc., try with just the Export.lua that comes with DCS-BIOS.

If these steps do not solve the problem, post your dcs.log.

Thank you for your answer :thumbup:

Now I can see in the dos windows when I press the button but in game always nothing.

When i made my test i use the export.lua that comes from DCS-BIOS.

Here is my DCS log

=== Log opened UTC 2016-12-11 16:48:38
00000.000 INFO    VFS: Using 'Saved Games': "C:\Users\Ruahatu\Saved Games"
00000.082 INFO    DCS: DCS/1.5.5.59992 (x86_64; Windows/10.0.14393)
00000.082 INFO    DCS: CPU cores: 4, System RAM: 16324 MB
00000.090 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:0
00000.093 INFO    Dispatcher: 2016/12/11 17:48 V1508170900
00000.199 INFO    INPUT: Device [Keyboard] created deviceId = 1
00000.202 INFO    INPUT: Device [saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals {214E31E0-92FE-11e6-8003-444553540000}] created deviceId = 2
00000.202 INFO    INPUT: Joystick created[saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals {214E31E0-92FE-11e6-8003-444553540000}], ForceFeedBack: no
00000.203 INFO    INPUT: Device [button Box 1 {70582960-9643-11e6-8001-444553540000}] created deviceId = 3
00000.203 INFO    INPUT: Joystick created[button Box 1 {70582960-9643-11e6-8001-444553540000}], ForceFeedBack: no
00000.204 INFO    INPUT: Device [button Box 1 {DCD0B760-9643-11e6-8002-444553540000}] created deviceId = 4
00000.204 INFO    INPUT: Joystick created[button Box 1 {DCD0B760-9643-11e6-8002-444553540000}], ForceFeedBack: no
00000.205 INFO    INPUT: Device [bU0836X Interface {DB61F810-93C5-11e6-8001-444553540000}] created deviceId = 5
00000.205 INFO    INPUT: Joystick created[bU0836X Interface {DB61F810-93C5-11e6-8001-444553540000}], ForceFeedBack: no
00000.205 INFO    INPUT: Device [Mouse] created deviceId = 6
00000.290 INFO    SOUND: loaded 1110 sdefs from "sounds\sdef"
00000.306 INFO    SOUND: Using driver: xaudio29
00000.315 INFO    SOUND: XAudio2: channel layout: Headphones/Stereo
00000.315 INFO    SOUND: Using SSE FTZ/DAZ mode.
00000.602 ERROR   VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/Hawk/Textures/Avionics' to '/textures/'.
00000.602 ERROR   VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/Hawk/Textures/BreitlingBillboard.zip' to '/textures/'.
00000.605 INFO    SOUND: loaded 19 sdefs from ".\coremods\aircraft\m-2000c\sounds\sdef"
00000.605 ERROR   VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/M-2000C/Skins/1/ME' to '/textures/'.
00000.605 ERROR   VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/M-2000C/Textures/Weapons' to '/textures/'.
00000.608 INFO    SOUND: loaded 10 sdefs from ".\coremods\aircraft\mig-21bis\sounds\sdef"
00000.613 INFO    SOUND: loaded 7 sdefs from ".\coremods\aircraft\sa342\sounds\sdef"
00000.625 INFO    SOUND: loaded 59 sdefs from ".\mods\tech\combinedarms\sounds\sdef"
00000.628 INFO    SOUND: loaded 4 sdefs from ".\mods\aircraft\ka-50\sounds\sdef"
00000.632 INFO    SOUND: loaded 70 sdefs from ".\mods\aircraft\mig-21bis\sounds\sdef"
00000.636 INFO    SOUND: loaded 21 sdefs from ".\mods\aircraft\uh-1h\sounds\sdef"
00000.807 INFO    WorldPlugIns: No 'registryPath' for 'AVIODEV_C-101'
00006.502 INFO    GRAPHICSVISTA: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 1
00006.503 INFO    DX11BACKEND: TRUNK renderer init: showShaderError coreCount=1
00006.520 INFO    DX11BACKEND: Driver Concurrent Creates - 1
00006.520 INFO    DX11BACKEND: Driver Command Lists - 1
00006.521 INFO    DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadShaders
00006.521 INFO    DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache  Bazar/shaders/fxo
00008.561 INFO    DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache done
00008.561 INFO    DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache  C:\Users\Ruahatu\Saved Games\DCS\fxo
00008.565 INFO    DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache done
00008.565 INFO    DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadShaders finished
00008.569 ERROR   VFS: Can't mount './Bazar/Textures/Buildings_textures' to '/textures/'.
00008.633 ERROR   VFS: Can't mount './Mods/tech/Kuznecow/Textures/TUG_3913' to '/textures/'.
00008.669 INFO    RENDERER: Global metashader cache enabled
00008.669 INFO    RENDERER: Loading metashader cache from  C:\Users\Ruahatu\Saved Games\DCS\metashaders/
00008.669 INFO    RENDERER: Metashader cache: 0 (0) cached shaders out of date
00008.720 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: rendertarget "rtDynamicCloudMap" not found
00008.721 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::CreateSurfaceRenderItem()
00008.742 INFO    DCS: gDescription: "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760" gVendorId: 4318 gDeviceId: 4487 gMemory: 2017 MB
00008.891 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Destruction shape not found AVIASHTAB_CRASH
00008.892 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::lSystem
00008.963 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:1
00009.042 ERROR   VFS: add_location {"My Missions", "C:\Users\Ruahatu\Saved Games\DCS\Missions\"}: path already added as "My Missions"
00010.059 INFO    GUI_RENDER: Cannot load font [F:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\dxgui\skins\fonts\]!
00010.530 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::CreateSurfaceRenderItem()
00011.469 INFO    LuaNET: Loaded - DCS-SRS GameGUI
00011.549 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:2
00011.619 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:3
00011.905 INFO    NET: Login success.
00015.487 ERROR   Dispatcher: Can't find TheatreOfWar: 
00015.487 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::Init 
00015.487 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::Init()
00015.487 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_land.lua
00015.487 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_landheight.lua
00015.488 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_lights.lua
00015.488 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_map.lua
00015.489 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_mfd.lua
00015.489 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_shelf.lua
00015.489 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_landmask.lua
00015.489 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_grassheight.lua
00015.489 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_cascadshadows.lua
00015.489 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: lma: .///Bazar/Graphics/lma/edge_radar.lua
00015.490 INFO    EDTERRAIN: CreateTerraDispatch
00015.490 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  create
00015.490 INFO    EDTERRAIN: SetTerraDispatch
00015.490 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::Load()
00015.491 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(file=./Mods/terrains/CaucasusBase\terrain.cfg.lua, season=spring, quality=high, lang=fr) 
00015.492 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(landfile3)
00015.523 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(roads3)
00015.559 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(vfstextures)
00015.702 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(superficial3)
00015.759 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(map3)
00016.095 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(smallshit)
00016.097 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(scene3)
00016.097 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(districts)
00016.137 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_1_blk not found in shapetables
00016.137 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_3_blk not found in shapetables
00016.137 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_5_blk not found in shapetables
00016.137 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_6_blk not found in shapetables
00016.137 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_7_blk not found in shapetables
00016.137 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_8_blk not found in shapetables
00016.137 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_9_blk not found in shapetables
00016.137 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_2_blk not found in shapetables
00016.137 INFO    EDOBJECTS: shape trees_4_blk not found in shapetables
00016.144 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::InitTerrain()
00016.144 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::InitSurface()
00016.145 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::InitScenes()
00016.268 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::Init()
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object AIR_GATE with id=600 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object AN-2M with id=321 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object ARMYANSK with id=215 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object AZOVSKAYA with id=221 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BAGEROVO with id=230 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BAHCHISAR with id=208 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BAHCHISARAY-1 with id=245 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BAHCHISARAY-1_CRUSH with id=360 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BAHCHISARAY-2 with id=246 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BAHCHISARAY-2_CRUSH with id=361 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BAHCHISARAY-3 with id=247 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BAHCHISARAY-3CRUSH with id=362 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BAHCHISARAY-4 with id=248 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BAHCHISARAY-4_CRUSH with id=363 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BALAKLAVA with id=213 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BARTENEVKA with id=214 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BASCETBALL with id=5 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BASHNJA with id=312 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BASHNJA-STENA with id=481 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BASHNJA-VHOD with id=315 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BASHNJA_BIG with id=313 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BASHNJA_BIG_CRUSH with id=364 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BASHNJA_CRUSH with id=365 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BASHNJA_SMALL with id=314 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BASHNJA_SMALL_CRUSH with id=366 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BASHNJA_VHOD_CRUSH with id=367 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BLOCK with id=501 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BLOCK-ONROAD with id=502 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BRANNOE with id=226 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BUFET with id=8 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object BUFET_CRUSH with id=141 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CAFE with id=9 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CAFE_CRUSH with id=142 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CEH_A with id=13 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CEH_ANG_B with id=11 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CEH_ANG_B_CRUSH with id=144 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CEH_ANG_C with id=12 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CEH_A_CRUSH with id=143 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CEH_B with id=14 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CEH_B1_CRUSH with id=145 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CEH_C with id=15 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CHISTOPOLE with id=229 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CINEMA_A with id=17 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CINEMA_B with id=18 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object CINEMA_B_CRUSH with id=147 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DANSING with id=20 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DANSING_CRUSH with id=149 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DJANKOY with id=207 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOK_S with id=232 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOK_S_CRUSH with id=351 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOM2A with id=420 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOM2A-ALL with id=419 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOM2B with id=422 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOM2B-ALL with id=421 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOMIK1C with id=410 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOMIK1C-ALL with id=409 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOMIK1D with id=412 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOMIK1D-ALL with id=411 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOM_NAB with id=265 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOM_NAB2 with id=266 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOM_NAB2_CRUSH with id=369 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOM_NAB_CRUSH with id=368 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOT with id=503 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DOT2 with id=504 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-1 with id=249 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-1_CRUSH with id=370 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-2 with id=250 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-2_CRUSH with id=371 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-3 with id=251 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-3_CRUSH with id=372 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-4 with id=252 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-4_CRUSH with id=373 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-5 with id=253 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-5_CRUSH with id=374 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-6 with id=254 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-6_CRUSH with id=375 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-7 with id=255 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object DVORETC-8 with id=256 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object D_SAD_A with id=19 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object D_SAD_A_CRUSH with id=148 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object ELEVATOR with id=475 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object ELEVATORCHIK with id=476 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object ELEVATORCHIK_CRUSH with id=469 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object ELEVATOR_CRUSH with id=468 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object EVPATORIA with id=209 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object FEODOSIA with id=211 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object FOOTBALL with id=23 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object GOLD_GATE with id=323 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object GRADIR with id=437 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object GRAF_LEST with id=267 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object GRAF_LEST_CRUSH with id=376 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object GROUND with id=16 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HIM_BAK_B with id=440 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HIM_BAK_BIG with id=438 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HIM_BAK_C with id=441 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME16_BASH with id=37 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME16_CRUSH with id=244 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME16_TWIN with id=38 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME16_TWIN_CRUSH with id=156 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1UG_A with id=39 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1UG_A-ALL with id=416 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1UG_B with id=40 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1UG_B-ALL with id=417 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1UG_C with id=41 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1UG_C-ALL with id=418 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1UG_CRUSH with id=157 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1_A with id=26 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1_A-ALL with id=429 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1_B with id=27 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1_B-ALL with id=430 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1_C with id=28 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME1_C-ALL with id=431 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME2_A with id=44 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME2_A-ALL with id=432 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME2_B with id=45 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME2_B-ALL with id=433 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME2_C with id=46 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME2_C-ALL with id=434 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME2_CRUSH with id=158 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME3_A with id=47 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME3_B with id=48 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME3_C with id=49 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME3_CRUSH with id=159 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME3_D with id=451 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME51_HR with id=54 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME51_ST with id=55 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME52_HR with id=56 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME52_ST with id=57 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME53_HR with id=58 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME53_ST with id=457 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME53_ST_CRASH with id=73 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME5M with id=59 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME5_CRUSH with id=161 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOME9A with id=60 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOTEL_A with id=61 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOTEL_B with id=62 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOTEL_C with id=63 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HOTEL_C_CRUSH with id=162 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object INZ with id=99 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object INZ_BIG with id=100 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object INZ_BIG_CRUSH with id=163 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object INZ_CRUSH with id=164 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KAM_H with id=93 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KDP with id=101 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KDP_BIG with id=102 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KERCH with id=212 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KIROVSKAYA with id=224 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KLUB_A with id=64 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KLUB_B with id=65 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KLUB_CRUSH with id=165 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KLUMBA_CV_KR with id=115 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KLUMBA_CV_KV with id=114 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KLUMBA_R_KR with id=117 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KLUMBA_R_KV with id=116 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KLUMBA_W_KR with id=119 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KLUMBA_W_KV with id=118 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KOMPLEX with id=66 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KOMPLEX_BIG with id=110 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KOMPLEX_BIG_CRUSH with id=166 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KOMPLEX_CRUSH with id=167 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KONST_BAT with id=268 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KONST_BAT_CRUSH with id=377 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KONTEINERS_BROWN with id=488 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KONTEINERS_RED with id=489 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KONTEINERS_WHITE with id=487 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KORPUS with id=67 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KORPUS_A with id=68 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KORPUS_A1 with id=69 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KORPUS_A1_CRUSH with id=169 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KORPUS_A_CRUSH with id=168 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KORPUS_B with id=70 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KORPUS_B1 with id=71 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KORPUS_C with id=462 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KORPUS_C_CRUSH with id=170 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KORPUS_D with id=463 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KOTELNAYA1_CRUSH with id=171 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KOTELNAYA_B with id=474 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KOTELNAYA_B_CRUSH with id=467 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KRAN_BASH with id=74 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KRAN_BASH_CRUSH with id=172 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KRAN_PORT with id=75 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KRAN_PORT_CRUSH with id=173 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KRASNOPEREK with id=216 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KUSTYLONG with id=76 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object KUSTY_SHOT with id=120 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object LAP-CABLES with id=500 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object LAP-HOUSE with id=134 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object LAP-HOUSE_CRUSH with id=174 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object LASTOCHKA with id=258 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object LASTOCHKA_CRUSH with id=378 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object LESTN_M with id=269 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object LESTN_M_CRUSH with id=379 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MAJAK with id=77 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MAJAK_CRUSH with id=175 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MAL_BAT with id=270 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MAL_BAT_CRUSH with id=380 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MATR_KLUB with id=272 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MATR_KLUB_CRUSH with id=381 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MECHET with id=316 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MECHET_CRUSH with id=382 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MECHET_HIGHT with id=480 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object METEOBURO with id=479 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MI-8 with id=322 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MORVOK with id=131 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MORVOK_CRUSH with id=176 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST(ROAD)BIG with id=125 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST(ROAD)BIG-K with id=492 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST(ROAD)BIG-KA with id=493 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST(ROAD)SMALL with id=124 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST(ROAD)SMALL-K with id=490 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST(ROAD)SMALL-KA with id=491 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST-BIG01 with id=273 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST-BIG01-CRUSH with id=383 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST-FERMA with id=126 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST-FERMA-K with id=494 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST-FERMA-KA with id=495 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST-FERMA03 with id=274 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST-FERMA03-CRUSH with id=384 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOST-STONE with id=128 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOSTIK with id=123 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MOSTIK-K with id=127 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MST(ROAD)SMALL with id=319 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MST-FERMA with id=320 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MSTIK with id=318 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MUZEY with id=6 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object MUZEY_CRUSH with id=181 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object NABEREGNAYA_NS with id=260 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object NAB_MYS with id=275 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object NIZNEGORSKAYA with id=222 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object OBSERV with id=257 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object OBSERV_CRUSH with id=385 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object OSTANINO with id=228 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object OSTRYAK with id=218 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAM_NAH with id=282 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAM_NAH_CRUSH with id=387 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAM_S with id=283 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAM_S_CRUSH with id=388 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAM_YAK-3 with id=284 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAM_YAK-3_CRUSH with id=389 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAM_ZK with id=285 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAM_ZK_CRUSH with id=390 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAN with id=286 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAN_CRUSH with id=391 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAVILYON with id=111 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAVILYON1 with id=112 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PAVILYON1_CRUSH with id=182 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PEREHOD with id=7 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PION with id=291 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PION_CRUSH with id=392 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PLATFORMA_AKACYA with id=346 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PLATFORMA_BTR with id=348 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PLATFORMA_CRUSH with id=350 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PLATFORMA_IKARUS with id=349 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PLATFORMA_MSTA with id=347 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PLATFORMA_TANK with id=343 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PLATFORMA_TRACK with id=345 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PLATFORMA_TUNGUSKA with id=344 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PLOSHADKA with id=317 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object POLYKLINIKA_A with id=78 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object POLYKLINIKA_A_CRUSH with id=185 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PORT-KRYM with id=217 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PRICHAL with id=79 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object PRICH_S with id=304 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object P_SAPUN with id=281 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object P_SAPUN_CRUSH with id=386 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object RAIL_VOK_SQ with id=236 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object R_FOR_KRAN with id=237 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object R_VOK_SB with id=235 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object R_VOK_SB_CRUSH with id=355 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object R_VOK_SC with id=234 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object R_VOK_SC_CRUSH with id=356 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SAD_BIG with id=324 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SAD_SMALL with id=325 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SAKI with id=210 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SCHOOL_A with id=81 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SCHOOL_A_CRUSH with id=187 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SECTION_MAIN with id=122 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SECTION_MAIN_CRUSH with id=188 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SEM_KOLODEZ with id=227 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SEVASTOPOL with id=231 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SKALA-PARUS with id=311 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SMOTR with id=305 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SMOTR_CRUSH with id=393 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object SOVETSKIJ with id=223 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STADION with id=82 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STADION_CRUSH with id=394 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STELLA with id=306 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STELLA_CRUSH with id=395 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA1 with id=326 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA10 with id=335 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA11 with id=336 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA12 with id=337 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA13 with id=338 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA14 with id=339 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA15 with id=340 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA16 with id=341 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA17 with id=342 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA2 with id=327 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA3 with id=328 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA4 with id=329 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA5 with id=330 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA6 with id=331 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA7 with id=332 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA8 with id=333 already declared in table StructureTable

the end of the log file

00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STENA9 with id=334 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STOLB with id=135 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STOLB-FERMA-BIG with id=136 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STOLB-FERMA-BIG_CRUSH with id=191 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STOLB-FERMA-SMALL with id=137 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STOLB-FERMA-SMALL_CRUSH with id=192 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object STOLB_CRUSH with id=190 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object TEATR with id=307 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object TEATR_CRUSH with id=396 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object TENNIS with id=87 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.272 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object TRIBUNA with id=308 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object TRIBUNA_CRUSH with id=397 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object TRUBOPROVOD_A with id=442 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object TRUBOPROVOD_B with id=443 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object TUBE1 with id=129 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object TUBE2 with id=130 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object UROZAINAYA with id=220 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VLAD with id=309 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VLADISLAVOVKA with id=225 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VLAD_CRUSH with id=404 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOKZ_A with id=201 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOKZ_A_CRUSH with id=358 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOKZ_BIG with id=202 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOKZ_BIG_CRUSH with id=359 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_A with id=239 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_A_CRUSH with id=398 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_B with id=240 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_B_CRUSH with id=399 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_C with id=241 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_C_CRUSH with id=400 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_D with id=242 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_D_CRUSH with id=401 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_E with id=243 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_E_CRUSH with id=402 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOK_SIM_SQ with id=238 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOLNOREZ with id=90 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VOLNOREZ_1 with id=121 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VYSHKA with id=138 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object VYSHKA_CRUSH with id=197 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object WATER_ST with id=310 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object WATER_ST_CRUSH with id=403 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object ZONT_BLUE with id=95 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object ZONT_RED with id=96 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object ZONT_WHITE with id=97 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.273 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object ZONT_YELLOW with id=98 already declared in table StructureTable
00016.665 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::CreateSurfaceRenderItem()
00019.867 ERROR   GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model LAP-CABLES.
00023.339 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::DeleteSurfaceRenderItem()
00023.340 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loading mission from: "C:\Users\Ruahatu\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS\tempMission.miz"
00023.353 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:4
00023.562 ERROR   WORLDGENERAL: Net animation arguments quantity can't exceed 32 args!
00023.572 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00023.572 INFO    wInfo: multiple adapters
00023.720 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00023.720 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::Load()
00023.720 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Exit(vfstextures)
00023.720 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(file=./Mods/terrains/CaucasusBase\terrain.cfg.lua, season=spring, quality=high, lang=english) 
00023.721 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(vfstextures)
00023.812 INFO    DX11BACKEND: Reloading textures ...
00023.851 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::InitSurface()
00023.853 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::InitScenes()
00023.919 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::CreateSurfaceRenderItem()
00028.049 WARNING LOG: 12 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00028.049 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: rendertarget "SmokeTrailNoiseTex" not found
00028.067 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "wic/normal_huge.png" not found
00028.071 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "normal_tmp.png" not found
00028.073 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "testAtlas.dds" not found
00028.078 ERROR   VFS: Can't open file models/groundExplosion_03_01.lua.
00028.078 ERROR   EFFECTS: FFX: file 'models/groundExplosion_03_01.lua' is not exist
00028.078 ERROR   EFFECTS: FFX effect 'groundExplosion_03_01' not loaded
00028.079 ERROR   VFS: Can't open file models/groundExplosion_03_02.lua.
00028.079 ERROR   EFFECTS: FFX: file 'models/groundExplosion_03_02.lua' is not exist
00028.079 ERROR   EFFECTS: FFX effect 'groundExplosion_03_02' not loaded
00028.080 ERROR   VFS: Can't open file models/groundExplosion_03_03.lua.
00028.080 ERROR   EFFECTS: FFX: file 'models/groundExplosion_03_03.lua' is not exist
00028.080 ERROR   EFFECTS: FFX effect 'groundExplosion_03_03' not loaded
00028.080 ERROR   VFS: Can't open file models/groundExplosion_03_04.lua.
00028.080 ERROR   EFFECTS: FFX: file 'models/groundExplosion_03_04.lua' is not exist
00028.080 ERROR   EFFECTS: FFX effect 'groundExplosion_03_04' not loaded
00028.081 ERROR   VFS: Can't open file models/groundExplosion_03_05.lua.
00028.081 ERROR   EFFECTS: FFX: file 'models/groundExplosion_03_05.lua' is not exist
00028.081 ERROR   EFFECTS: FFX effect 'groundExplosion_03_05' not loaded
00028.082 ERROR   EFFECTS: OParticleSystem: error reading 'groundExplosion' emitter in Config/Effects/ParticleSystem2/groundExplosion.lua
00028.085 ERROR   VFS: Can't open file models/barrel01.psm.
00028.085 ERROR   EFFECTS: OParticleSystem: file models/barrel01.psm not exist
00028.104 INFO    DCS: Dispatcher: initial random seed = 4946306
00028.104 INFO    DCS: Dispatcher: apply random seed = 4946306
00028.105 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Scripts/World/GPS_GNSS.lua
00028.105 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Init(navigation)
00028.168 WARNING WRADIO: Can't create  NDB "BS NDB_BELOSARAYSKAYA" beacon on the water!
00028.533 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/SnapViewsDefault.lua
00028.533 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/View.lua
00028.533 INFO    WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/Server.lua
00028.742 INFO    Config: netview started
00029.639 WARNING NGMODEL: Model '//models/trees_1_blk.edm' has invalid bounding box.
00029.639 WARNING NGMODEL: Model '//models/trees_3_blk.edm' has invalid bounding box.
00029.640 WARNING NGMODEL: Model '//models/trees_5_blk.edm' has invalid bounding box.
00029.640 WARNING NGMODEL: Model '//models/trees_6_blk.edm' has invalid bounding box.
00029.641 WARNING NGMODEL: Model '//models/trees_7_blk.edm' has invalid bounding box.
00029.681 WARNING NGMODEL: Model '//models/trees_8_blk.edm' has invalid bounding box.
00029.681 WARNING NGMODEL: Model '//models/trees_9_blk.edm' has invalid bounding box.
00029.685 WARNING NGMODEL: Model '//models/trees_2_blk.edm' has invalid bounding box.
00029.685 WARNING NGMODEL: Model '//models/trees_4_blk.edm' has invalid bounding box.
00029.686 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::open_state(). Precached tasks data loading.
00029.686 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Line" task data loaded.
00029.687 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Vector" task data loaded.
00029.687 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Vector_Old" task data loaded.
00029.687 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Approach" task data loaded.
00029.687 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Cannon_Ground_Attack" task data loaded.
00029.688 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Rocket_Attack" task data loaded.
00029.688 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Level_Bombing" task data loaded.
00029.688 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Dive_Bombing" task data loaded.
00029.689 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Missile_Ground_Target_Attack" task data loaded.
00029.689 INFO    DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Missile_Ground_Target_Level_Attack" task data loaded.
00030.902 INFO    GRAPHICSVISTA: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 1
00030.935 ERROR   wInfo: negative weight of payload "{DB434044-F5D0-4F1F-9BA9-B73027E18DD3}"
00031.335 ERROR   COCKPITBASE: ccSymbParser: points storage 'FONT_HUD_F18' was not found
00031.926 WARNING LOG: 52 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00031.926 WARNING COCKPITBASE: Cockpit: MapObjectsBuffer . Specific element 24 not implemented, map may be incorrect
00032.895 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00032.895 ERROR   COCKPITBASE: Cockpit: Clickable - Wrong connector name PNT-BTN-RWR-UNK
00033.220 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MFCD_LEFT, 2 (status undefined)
00033.220 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MFCD_RIGHT, 3 (status undefined)
00033.221 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active CDU, 9 (status undefined)
00033.223 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active LITENING_INTERFACE, 11 (status undefined)
00033.223 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active IFFCC, 12 (status undefined)
00033.223 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active DSMS_INTERFACE, 13 (status undefined)
00033.223 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active DATA_TRANSFER_SYSTEM, 14 (status undefined)
00033.223 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active NAVIGATION_COMPUTER, 21 (status undefined)
00033.255 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active PULSE_TIMER, 25 (status undefined)
00033.255 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active TAD, 26 (status undefined)
00033.256 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active SADL, 32 (status undefined)
00033.256 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active CPT_MECH, 39 (status undefined)
00033.256 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active OXYGEN_SYSTEM, 40 (status undefined)
00033.256 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM, 41 (status undefined)
00033.257 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active TACAN, 51 (status undefined)
00033.257 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active STALL, 52 (status undefined)
00033.257 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active ILS, 53 (status undefined)
00033.257 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active UHF_RADIO, 54
00033.257 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active VHF_AM_RADIO, 55
00033.257 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active VHF_FM_RADIO, 56
00033.257 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active INTERCOM, 58 (status undefined)
00033.257 INFO    COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MACROS, 70 (status undefined)
00033.288 INFO    DCS: dbox failed Initialize -7
00033.318 ALERT   EDCORE: Can't execute Lua file C:\Users\Ruahatu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua - can't open 'C:\Users\Ruahatu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\BIOS.lua'
00033.393 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: Force loading pipeline 'lockon'. Radius 150000.000000. Pos=-356148.562500,13.520219,618348.812500!
00033.406 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "Land_L2_-25_30.png" not found
00033.408 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "Land_L2_-25_31.png" not found
00033.428 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "Land_L2_-25_32.png" not found
00033.432 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "Land_L2_-25_33.png" not found
00033.441 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "Land_L2_-25_34.png" not found
00033.443 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "Land_L2_-25_35.png" not found
00033.751 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: rendertarget "Target::Reflection" not found
00034.836 ERROR   EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: Material: edgemat FxMaterial_Runway31 terrain/shaders31/Runway31.fx|FOG_ENABLE|LIGHT_TEXTURE airfield_asphalt_06.png airfield_asphalt_06_nm.png black.png black.png 0
00034.836 ERROR   EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: dont bind geometry edgelgeom 000000006820DDC8 
00034.836 ERROR   EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: no T stream
00034.844 ERROR   EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: Material: edgemat FxMaterial_Runway31 terrain/shaders31/Runway31.fx|FOG_ENABLE|LIGHT_TEXTURE airfield_asphalt_06.png airfield_asphalt_06_nm.png black.png black.png 0
00034.844 ERROR   EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: dont bind geometry edgelgeom 000000006820D5B8 
00034.844 ERROR   EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: no T stream
00035.134 ERROR   EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: Material: Surface 16
00035.134 ERROR   EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: build material for Surface(Town) string edgemat FxMaterial_Surface31 terrain/shaders31/Surface31.fx|LIGHT_TEXTURE|CAUCASUS_NOISE|HEIGHT_AND_COLOR LOD= X= Z= ADDBOUNDPIX= colorTexture= autoTexture= landNoiseTex=Noise_1.bmp mountainNoiseTex=Noise_mount.bmp detailNoiseTex=noise_small.bmp reason: "param addBoundPix not found"
00035.263 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: force loading finished!
00035.263 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: Force loading pipeline 'map'. Radius 30000.000000. Pos=-356148.562500,13.520219,618348.812500!
00035.312 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: force loading finished!
00037.653 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::SH::initRenderItems()
00037.658 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::CreateSurfaceRenderItem()
00037.748 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "Land_L2_-25_28.png" not found
00037.761 ERROR   DX11BACKEND: texture "Land_L2_-25_29.png" not found
00207.957 INFO    Config: netview stopped
00207.973 ERROR   wInfo: can't open Objects[Vaziani] table
00207.974 ERROR   GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model Vaziani.
00207.974 ERROR   wInfo: can't open Objects[beslan] table
00207.974 ERROR   GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model Beslan.
00207.974 ERROR   wInfo: can't open Objects[Miner] table
00207.975 ERROR   GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model Miner.
00207.975 ERROR   wInfo: can't open Objects[Mozdok] table
00207.976 ERROR   GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model Mozdok.
00208.025 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::DeleteSurfaceRenderItem()
00208.120 WARNING LOG: 12 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00208.120 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:3
00213.873 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:5
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\mods\aircraft\uh-1h\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\mods\aircraft\tf-51d\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\mods\aircraft\p-51d\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\mods\aircraft\mig-21bis\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\mods\aircraft\ka-50\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\mods\aircraft\flaming cliffs\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\mods\aircraft\a-10c\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\mods\tech\combinedarms\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\coremods\aircraft\sa342\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\coremods\aircraft\mig-21bis\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path ".\coremods\aircraft\m-2000c\sounds\sdef\"
00213.967 INFO    SOUND: detaching sdef path "sounds\sdef\"
00213.984 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::Exit()
00213.984 INFO    TERRAIN: lSystem::CleanScenes()
00213.984 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::Exit()
00214.004 INFO    EDTERRAIN: DeleteTerraDispatch
00214.014 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  Exit(vfstextures)
00214.027 INFO    EDTERRAIN: TerraDispatch 0000000032712560  destroy
00214.192 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::Exit()
00214.401 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::DeleteSurfaceRenderItem()
00214.402 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.
00214.402 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::Exit()
=== Log closed.

Here is the problem

00033.318 ALERT   EDCORE: Can't execute Lua file C:\Users\Ruahatu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua - can't open 'C:\Users\Ruahatu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\BIOS.lua'

Simply copy DCS-BIOS in the scrips folder and it works :music_whistling:

Thanks Ian for your great works

Hello I'm back again.

How is it possible to verify the connection between my Mega and Nano with RS485 master and slave

My sketch work fine in irq serial but it does not work with the master and slave sketch :helpsmilie:

When i combine my master i have this message

In file included from C:\Users\Ruahatu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\dcs-bios-arduino-library-0.2.6/DcsBios.h:31:0,

from C:\Users\Ruahatu\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_275784\RS485Master.ino:23:

C:\Users\Ruahatu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\dcs-bios-arduino-library-0.2.6/DcsBiosNgRS485Master.cpp.inc:285:38: warning: always_inline function might not be inlinable [-Wattributes]

void __attribute__((always_inline)) MasterPCConnection::rxISR() {

^

C:\Users\Ruahatu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\dcs-bios-arduino-library-0.2.6/DcsBiosNgRS485Master.cpp.inc:261:38: warning: always_inline function might not be inlinable [-Wattributes]

void __attribute__((always_inline)) MasterPCConnection::udreISR() {

^

C:\Users\Ruahatu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\dcs-bios-arduino-library-0.2.6/DcsBiosNgRS485Master.cpp.inc:233:38: warning: always_inline function might not be inlinable [-Wattributes]

void __attribute__((always_inline)) MasterPCConnection::advanceTxBuffer() {

^

C:\Users\Ruahatu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\dcs-bios-arduino-library-0.2.6/DcsBiosNgRS485Master.cpp.inc:177:38: warning: always_inline function might not be inlinable [-Wattributes]

void __attribute__((always_inline)) RS485Master::rxISR() {

^

C:\Users\Ruahatu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\dcs-bios-arduino-library-0.2.6/DcsBiosNgRS485Master.cpp.inc:155:38: warning: always_inline function might not be inlinable [-Wattributes]

void __attribute__((always_inline)) RS485Master::txcISR() {

^

C:\Users\Ruahatu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\dcs-bios-arduino-library-0.2.6/DcsBiosNgRS485Master.cpp.inc:114:38: warning: always_inline function might not be inlinable [-Wattributes]

void __attribute__((always_inline)) RS485Master::udreISR() {

^

Le croquis utilise 4.240 octets (1%) de l'espace de stockage de programmes. Le maximum est de 253.952 octets.
Les variables globales utilisent 345 octets (4%) de mémoire dynamique, ce qui laisse 7.847 octets pour les variables locales. Le maximum est de 8.192 octets.

Thanks for your help

Should be fixed now in v0.2.7 of the Arduino Library.

The issue has always been there, but I think that only version 1.6.13 or higher of the Arduino IDE actually issues a warning for it (it compiles with 1.6.12 on my machine). Anyways, specifying the always_inline attribute without also making the function inline doesn't make sense, so I corrected the code.

Thank you for your answer but I can not do it :(

I use MAX-487 EPA and connect RX-RO; TX-DX; RE,DE-Pin2 and A-A, B-B and GND to GND.

Pin 2 in nano (slave) = D2

Pin2 in mega (Master) = PWM2

Max487.jpg

I have no more message when i compile de master. I use the example sqetch and i comment out the receivers that are not present.

When i run connect-serial and unpause DCS i can see the rx led flashing on the master and only de power led on the slave

sorry to bother you :helpsmilie:

20161213_185631.jpg

As far as I can tell, your circuit is correct. You can try to add 100 nf capacitors between GND and VCC next to each MAX487 chip for good measure.

If you are starting the connect-serial-port.cmd script after DCS is already running, try the workaround in this post (start script, pause DCS, press reset button on Arduino Mega, wait two seconds, unpause DCS).

Otherwise, it could be a bad connection somewhere or a batch of broken MAX487 chips. I'll see if I can dig up the test sketch we used to identify Warhog's batch of bad transceivers.

Unfortunately, right now there is not much you can do to debug RS-485 problems without a logic analyzer and an understanding of the protocol. That is also the reason that the RS-485 support is not officially documented yet -- I want to add some diagnostics first (such as attaching an LCD to the Mega and have it print some statistics).

Ruahatu: Ian is right. Ripple Rejection is essential for stable function of most ICs. Also should you try other MAX487s - just for sure.

Maxim Integrated write in the datashet, these Chips are very stable and reliable (robust) ... but I've seen tons of them gone by just little mistakes. They die fast and silent.

Look at the photo: (a very close look shows burned holes on some chips) I started to collect them as a reminder as I killed about double or tripple of the collected ones (not to be seen: several complete PCBs with burned Chips on them) :music_whistling:

IMG_20161214_184746.thumb.jpg.4d383b5f6c513a01771bc25194e39147.jpg