Take a deep breath.... It's just a game!

what a waste of 2 min , total act . Maybe I should get some attention too . rig up a cam behind me and go flying. Imagine screaming at sam launchs and a dum wingman all while blowing 2 eagles out of the sky at the same time ...........ill be so popular............at the end Ill celebrate by beating my x52 several times into my keyboard .........screaming victory and drooling..........then lighting it all on fire, robbing a liquer store and spending the rest of the evening at my favorite strip clubs. lmao

sick

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Really? ... I just shoot down the MiGs :P

Last one dodged 3 120's and 1 9, but the AIM-MTX 'Mountain'? ... nope. Couldn't dodge that!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

He he :)

What game is he playing, anyway? Strip poker?? Can't get that bra off?

He's hardly touching his keyboard, except when he is smashing it against his desk. It's not very strange that he's loosing the game :)

I want to get away, I wanna fly away.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

He he :)

What game is he playing, anyway? Strip poker?? Can't get that bra off?

He's hardly touching his keyboard, except when he is smashing it against his desk. It's not very strange that he's loosing the game :)

AFAIK, that's just his PC loading a little longer, than usually.:megalol:

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

This cannot be for real !!

If I was his Mother I would get him some professional help and ban computers from the house.

The dialog sounds a bit like the German pilots speak in IL2, they get a bit excited in that game too :)

Mizzy

A 41 year old 'Chick'