Animated pilot?

Jonmarshall

I was so impressed with the level in the details like seing the eyeballs movings, It would be even more awesome with its pilot being able to move his arms and legs! :doh:

Anyone but me bothered a little tiny bit with this?

Don't get me wrong, this module is awesome, if not the best to date. TY

imagine the incockpit fps on a gtx260 if old mate has his way

Does this mean OP wants to see creases in the flight gear as the body produces movement as it would in real life?

What about dust particles, maybe OP wants that rendered in the cockpit, as the pilot presses cockpit buttons, a finger moves and touches the panel producing dust particles which happen in real life to fly around and be seen be the awesome light shader or am I just asking to much??

imagine the incockpit fps on a gtx260 if old mate has his way

Does this mean OP wants to see creases in the flight gear as the body produces movement as it would in real life?

What about dust particles, maybe OP wants that rendered in the cockpit, as the pilot presses cockpit buttons, a finger moves and touches the panel producing dust particles which happen in real life to fly around and be seen be the awesome light shader or am I just asking to much??

Or you could just turn it off if you didn't like it...

Personally, I would prefer if LNS put the finishing touches on the aircraft first ie, the internal white lights, fixed the skins so we could get skin packs etc.

Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit | i7-4790K@4GHz | 8GB RAM | GTX970 347.52

Personally, I would prefer if LNS put the finishing touches on the aircraft first ie, the internal white lights, fixed the skins so we could get skin packs etc.

This will be done within DCS World.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

???

Sorry, forgot the 2. This will be done with DCS Wolrd 2, as the new textures and lighting effects require it. It looks like the cockpit lighting is allready implemented, but just deactivated.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Just to be clear with my statement as you may obviously exaggerated what I wish for; animated pilot movements as seen from outside the aircraft.

Belsimtek, veao hawk, DCS, and all the modules I know and own( other than the black shark) integrates this already so why not Leatherneck?

I wanted to know if it is somewhere in the pipeline or just not planned at all. Sure bugs are important to be fixed but this request is in fact not a bug but simply an improvement.