OT : A fact about 911 flight 93 movie and the US airforce

I would be very carefull into taking seriously everything thats going to be on that movie. There may be some classifyed info that will probably have something else to fill in the gap.

Exactly, the content of all flights blackbox recorders were never released to the public. Actually it's been said that all blackboxes on all flights were completely destroyed. Figure out of how many crash investigations in big airliners history has never found any blackboxes. There's some pretty classified information about what happened with those flights and it is covered up that blackboxes from that flights do not exist.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

If things happened as they say it did theres no reason to hide the black boxes existence, and that doesnt mean they cant hide its content anyway. It seems to me that this matter is to be burried and let the masses content with logical assumptions.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Lets see, I think there are 4 flights in history to never recover at least 1blackbox. All on the same day too, 9/11.

Not true , they have flight 93 and some of the audio has been leaked out when talking about the movie. They have everything. It will be in the film.

The terroists were talking to each other and talking about a fight. One told another he was injured . One yelled they had a bomb to try and scare the passengers. Some final talk was " shall we end it now" " yes take it down" or something and then you can hear them say god is the greatest a few times and then abunch of loud static.

OK so now thats all I know. I hope no one thinks this film is going to be made up. Another thing that was said from a family member that has pre screened the movie is to be prepared to cry. They are making this real as possible.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Guest IguanaKing

I agree that the FDRs should have been found for at least one of them, and I understand the historical comparisons. But, these aircraft were used in a direct act of war against the US, unlike all the others. Not saying its a valid excuse, but it doesn't necessarily mean that our worst nightmares are playing out behind the scenes.

Guest IguanaKing
Not true , they have flight 93 and some of the audio has been leaked out when talking about the movie. They have everything. It will be in the film.

The terroists were talking to each other and talking about a fight. One told another he was injured . One yelled they had a bomb to try and scare the passengers. Some final talk was " shall we end it now" " yes take it down" or something and then you can hear them say god is the greatest a few times and then abunch of loud static.

OK so now thats all I know. I hope no one thinks this film is going to be made up. Another thing that was said from a family member that has pre screened the movie is to be prepared to cry. They are making this real as possible.

I thought that was the one!!! Thanks Emenance!!! I've heard this audio before on a History Channel documentary about Flight 93. They also went into how ATC first knew it was hijacked because one of the hijackers tried to use the cabin PA to talk to the passengers, but instead went hot mike.

Wrong! Same as with the other flights, it is been said by investigators Flight 93 blackboxes were not recovered.

The audio is not taken from the BlackBox itself, but as they said (and it was pointed out in Discovery Channel as well) it was recorded inside ATC CENTER, because Al-Quaida pilot didn't know how to properly operate onboard radio and forgot turn off the microphone. (otherwise the possesion of incabin audio recording would colide with the official statement that there are no blackboxes)

Also the entire recording has been classified and won't be released to public and only families of flight 93 victims were allowed to listen to some parts of it as they say. And they will never be sure if they've heard the original recording anyway.

The bigger and more incredible are the lies, and often repeated, the more and more people will believe in them.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Why do you guys think Bush repeatedly lied about the actual time he knew the wtc tower 1 was hit?...conspiracy or just someone with a very bad memory, or simply covering up for a lack of appropriate response?, either way sort of scary from a man with such power, I dont even live in America but I can remember the time and exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard the news

oo err...missus:animals_bunny:

** Anti-Pastie**

Wrong! Same as with the other flights, it is been said by investigators Flight 93 blackboxes were not recovered.

The audio is not taken from the BlackBox itself, but as they said (and it was pointed out in Discovery Channel as well) it was recorded inside ATC CENTER, because Al-Quaida pilot didn't know how to properly operate onboard radio and forgot turn off the microphone. (otherwise the possesion of incabin audio recording would colide with the official statement that there are no blackboxes)

Also the entire recording has been classified and won't be released to public and only families of flight 93 victims were allowed to listen to some parts of it as they say. And they will never be sure if they've heard the original recording anyway.

The bigger and more incredible are the lies, and often repeated, the more and more people will believe in them.

oh ok thanks for the correction , I knew they had actuall audio but forgot about that way.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

I will never understand how come the strongest Air Force in the world waitied for another HALF HOUR for the second plane to hit the WTC and didn't like, CAP around that area after the first attack.

I also heard stories that day like most of the jewish WTC workers didn't go to work. They had intelligence or something..go figure.

You are right, the jews are behind all this, and on that day the jews had little Christian kids for breakfast.

You are so wrong, a lot of jews died on 9/11 in WTC and also many Israeli jews, the only reason someone would say something like that is because he or she are anti-Semitic!

:furious:

Apparently the black box was recovered from United 93, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93

Here's a CVR transcript, link (pot. disturbing)

heh, people cant just make a debate without degenerating it into a radicalized flame war... See ya!

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

What you impling here is very, very insulting to me, but I'm gonna try to ignore it, since I'm one of the most respectful and upstanding members of these forums.

Now, to clear some things regarding my previous post:

Do the Jews have one of the best, if not the best intelligence in the world, and would it be so unusual for them to know these things - afterall, they're dealing with suicidal terrorists for like, 40 yrs? No.

Can someone call my presumption completely unbased? I don't think so.

So, let's talk.

Oh... you are insulted? And how should the jews feel from your accusation: to have known that terrorists are going to perform this horrible act, to murdered thousand of innocents lifes, and to do nothing, they did not show up at work and let all the non jews to be murdered? How does it sounds like? I'll tell you what it sounds like: anti-Semitism!

I am jewish, and i would never let thousand of innocents people to be murdered and stay home and do nothing. And even worse, to know about it and to inform only the jews about it and let the non jews to be butchered?! I don't want to talk to you, you disgust me!

:angry:

Both of you can it. You're both out of line. Period. Not another post. Take it to PM.

With all do respect i don't think that i was out of line, i can't read this kind of accusation about the Jewish people and not respond them, for i am Jewish!

With all do respect i don't think that i was out of line, i can't read this kind of accusation about the Jewish people and not respond them, for i am Jewish!

Understandable, but don't let yourself be provoked by a non-entity member ;) .

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

I'm sorry to say.. this movie is just another attempt at hollywood to sensationalize stuff...just so they can make a buck....

This is the wrong type of thing to do such a thing with....

just my opinion...

Thanks,

Brett

Guest IguanaKing

I guess I'll have to wait until I see the movie before I render judgment about its motives. You have a very good point though, Brett, movies usually won't sell tickets unless they're sexed up/dumbed down a bit.

I don't want to perpetuate the previous flame war, but just wanted to say this: Kenan, it ain't cool to generalize people, even if you feel you are saying nice things about them. ;)

the whole situation was unique because no one anticipated it.

BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the August 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB?

RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States."

RICE: ...in fact, the country had already taken steps through the FAA to warn of potential hijackings.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/08/rice.transcript/

The New York Times

Thursday 10 February 2005

Washington - In the months before the Sept. 11 attacks, federal aviation officials reviewed dozens of intelligence reports that warned about Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda, some of which specifically discussed airline hijackings and suicide operations, according to a previously undisclosed report from the 9/11 commission.

The report discloses that the Federal Aviation Administration, despite being focused on risks of hijackings overseas, warned airports in the spring of 2001 that if "the intent of the hijacker is not to exchange hostages for prisoners, but to commit suicide in a spectacular explosion, a domestic hijacking would probably be preferable."

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/021705W.shtml

fool me once shame on me

Indeed.

Dave "Hawg11" St. Jean