Laser Cutter

weeb

Thanks John

I accept the praise humbly especially coming from yourself, "the gauge god". Yes when I got out of hospital I had a lot of time to think and if I get bored I get dangerous, drink takes over and I become a bit of a twat. Hence poor Deadman got it, my fault totally. Not being able to do things physically just bore me down but it did give me time to think, sketch and play. I'm working on a skeletal plan from Dimebugs front console to build it in 15mmX15mmX1mm right angle, it's actually harder than it sounds. I really enjoy building things but I am really struggling to get my head round the electronics side of it. I think like a lot of guys we try to walk before we can run, I'm, trying to learn lasers, lasecad, arduino, robotics, Ian's DCS Bios, Autocad and a shit load of other stuff all at the one time, so I have decided to go with the front console, once that is done I will move to the next one. :thumbup:

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

Don't laugh but, I thought ejection seat and comfort, let's just give it a go. Contemporary guys will just go thats awful others will say that's nice, the problem came with the albatross, 2nd seat, gonna use network input/output and I need to make second seat nearly 2 ft higher. Back to the drawing boards. :)

ejection%20seat.jpg

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

Don't laugh but, I thought ejection seat and comfort, let's just give it a go. Contemporary guys will just go thats awful others will say ...

Comfort trumps all at my age. :smilewink:

You should see my cockpit seat...a big comfy recliner. Nothing else will make my big ass smile as much as this seat does. Although, that's probably not an image you want in your head. :doh:

:megalol:

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals