ISIS CrisIS - Mission One (SP and MP versions)

Good news, all voice overs are done! Final test tomorrow night, will release tomorrow night or early Friday morning. SP and MP version will be available (MP Versions: 4 Client Slot & a 2 Client Slot w/ 2 AI Wingmen for Hawg-1). Special thanks to all the personnel who assisted with voiceovers!

As usual, looking forward to fly this one!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]- I5 3570K @4.2ghz | ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel® Thermal Solution RTS2011LC | G.Skill Ares 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | MSI N760 2GD5/OC ITX| 2x Corsair CSSD-F60GBGT-BK | Western Digital WD10EALX 1TB | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | Win 7

Looking forward to this.

Thank you Ranger79 :) This looking exciting!

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Mission Two completed, links on main post. You can use either Starway's Desert Mod 3.0 or the 229th Desert Terrain Mod v3. Ranger79 Object Pack v1.4 is also required. Please post any bugs or issues. Enjoy.

Mission Two completed, links on main post. You can use either Starway's Desert Mod 3.0 or the 229th Desert Terrain Mod v3. Ranger79 Object Pack v1.4 is also required. Please post any bugs or issues. Enjoy.

First to say thanks for continuing :thumbup:

Got a few things for you:

Airborne F16s Have a belly tank which is causing a LANTIRN pod bug. Removed belly tank put lantern on 5 and ALQ on belly

2 16's on ground have different color schemes.

All I've noticed so far, this is in 2 player version.

Edited by Ohgr

V/R,

Ohgr

VCVW-11 "Vapor"

USN AE 2001-2015

Heatblur Tomcat Tester

First to say thanks for continuing :thumbup:

Got a few things for you:

Airborne F16s Have a belly tank which is causing a LANTIRN pod bug. Removed belly tank put lantern on 5 and ALQ on belly

2 16's on ground have different color schemes.

All I've noticed so far, this is in 2 player version.

Roger that, I will update in a later revision. Thanks for the input.

Can Starway's Desert Mod 3.0 be used for mission 1?

I can make it compatible, or you can change the season under weather to fall, and date to a fall month like October and the mission will work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ranger, "Sabre 1" and I just played through mission 2 last night with another friend, great job!

We had a couple of little holdups where a technical had driven way into the town and masked himself pretty thoroughly, but otherwise no scripting/performance issues of note. The first playthrough civilian traffic was not enforced as off, which led to some significant frame rate issues when SHTF, but I think the issue may have been introduced when re-saving the mission with custom skins on the hogs. Second round, I went back in and set it to enforce civilian traffic off, and changed it in my own options as well, and had no problems.

Thanks for all your hard work, looking forward to your next mission!

Hey Ranger, "Sabre 1" and I just played through mission 2 last night with another friend, great job!

We had a couple of little holdups where a technical had driven way into the town and masked himself pretty thoroughly, but otherwise no scripting/performance issues of note. The first playthrough civilian traffic was not enforced as off, which led to some significant frame rate issues when SHTF, but I think the issue may have been introduced when re-saving the mission with custom skins on the hogs. Second round, I went back in and set it to enforce civilian traffic off, and changed it in my own options as well, and had no problems.

Thanks for all your hard work, looking forward to your next mission!

Thanks for the feedback, good call on enforcing civilian traffic off.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Ranger! Me and my friends have installed both necessary mods to play your ISIS Crisis missions but we always crash trying to join our friend who hosts, or anyone for that matter. Help!

Can u play the SP version without crashing? Did he modify the mission? I am not having that issue at all. Which mission are you crashing on?

Can u play the SP version without crashing? Did he modify the mission? I am not having that issue at all. Which mission are you crashing on?

I am able to load up SP yes with the mods, main problem is we can't play either mission with the mods enabled, whoever hosts has no problems loading in with the mods, but once another player joins they crash.

I am able to load up SP yes with the mods, main problem is we can't play either mission with the mods enabled, whoever hosts has no problems loading in with the mods, but once another player joins they crash.

Hmmm, tried it this morning and had no issues, what kinda error are you getting?

• 5 months later...

ISIS Crisis - Mission 2 - No Mods

Attached are the SP and 2-4 MP Version of ISIS Crisis - Mission 2 (no mod pack needed). Please post any bugs or issues. I will be converting Mission One as well. Happy New Year.

ISIS_CRISIS_Mission_2_SP_no_mods.miz

ISIS_CRISIS_Mission_2_Client4MP_no_mods.miz

• 8 months later...
I just played all the way through no issues SP and MP. Do you have the mods installed? I am almost 100% positive you do not have the mods installed correctly, ensure you use my newest version of the object pack linked above.

First off, thanks Ranger, love the depth in your missions, secondly I'm only playing SP.

My obs so far.

¤ roger the above, fixed that one cheers,

¤ at start there was two audio files playing simultaneously with briefing text, Gamma 2-6 over Whiplash-1,

¤ before I could take off, Gamma 2-6 said thanks and TGT1 was completed, was then sent to WP4.

¤ thought I'd follow waypoints as per mission anyway, halfway to WP1 got Whiplash brief for TGT4.

¤ low on fuel I decided to find tanker, then spent remainder of flight trying to refuel....... Flight ran out, Texaco ran out and crashed taking me as well.

Obviously last point is my problem :D

So far so good.

I am having the same issue, but it is not the folder in folder problem.

I'm using Starway's desert mod (had to do the folder restructuring and create zip files of some of the folders to make it work, but it works). However, for some reason I must not have the mod pack V1.4 working, because the triggers seem to go out of sequence as soon as I start it - as described above with sound files playing at the wrong time.

Not sure how I could have screwed up the install of the mod pack, but I've gone over it repeatedly and even compared the folder structure of the mod and of DCS side by side - all appears to be configured properly...

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...

My experience with mission 1:

When using Ranger79's Mod Pack 2.4.1 and 229th Complete Desert Terrain Mod 3, upon starting the mp version of the mission multiple triggers happen as other people mention and pop up on the screen so it was unplayable.

When using Ranger79's Mod Pack 2.4.1 and DCS Desert 3 by Starway, everything worked up until we watched a maverick hit with F6 at waypoint one and both of our game's stopped responding and subsequently crashed. I would assume it's not a result of the mission but worth mentioning.