Statistics of the 51st PVO Regiment Server

Case

The 51st PVO Regiment is proud to present statistics for our DCS World server

http://www.51st.org/stats/

After the FC1.12 stats page and the FC2/BS stats page, this is the third installment of the 51st stats page, now for DCS World.

Points are awarded to pilots based on the events present in the multiplayer log. All events are attributed to flights, which start with a pilot entering the server and end when he or she exits. During a flight, a pilot can score points from air-to-air and air-to-ground points and double these points by safely returning to a friendly airbase. Bonus points are awarded for air-to-air kills on pilots of the 51st PVO Regiment (those wearing <51> tags) and for ejecting before crashing. Kills on friendly units will be penalized. A detailed account of the scoring system is given at http://www.51st.org/stats/rules.html.

The stats pages are separated in an air-to-air page, an air-to-ground page, a page showing the overall pilot statistics, stats for each mission and a page grouping stats of pilots belonging to squadrons. The logs are parsed and uploaded to the stats page at the end of each mission.

For questions, comments or suggestions about the stats page, use this thread or the Server Support Desk of our forums.

• Like 3

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I hope the methodology for bringing stats to bear might be shared? DoW would certainly love to implement this on our servers

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

I hope the methodology for bringing stats to bear might be shared? DoW would certainly love to implement this on our servers

At the moment the setup is very much tailored to the 51st server, but if you have knowledge of C, php and mysql, it can be adapted.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Welcome back Case! Glad that you guys have the stats back up and running. I'm looking forward to flying on your server again.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Very nice statistics page! :)

I've published a guide on how to create statistics for your server:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=124715

• Like 1

Advanced stats are all back!

Take care of your airframes!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for those flying on our server to test out the stats. With the data that was generated I was able to trace down a few bugs in my stats code that have now been fixed.

I will reset the stats board on March 1st, so upto that time people can still mess around a bit, but after that the stats will last for a life time :D