C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

• 3 weeks later...

Alt + J is to enter a vehicle when you playing CA module, but not to enter planes, not surprised it crashed. you have to enter planes via the role in MP or maybe in SP over the list you can choose, or you are defined as player!

lg Markus

Alt + J is to enter a vehicle when you playing CA module, but not to enter planes, not surprised it crashed. you have to enter planes via the role in MP or maybe in SP over the list you can choose, or you are defined as player!

Funny, I was on my way to report this as well - I just discovered it today. .miz attached - it took me ~5 minutes to make so nothing crazy going on.

Free flight - lots of flyables.miz

• 5 weeks later...

For Spanish localization users.

Provisional walkthrough to be able to open quickstart missions from Instant Action section:

Download the attached quickstart.lua file and place it in <DCS World folder name>\Mods\aircraft\C-101\Missions\ES\QuickStart, replacing the original one.

This does not apply to English or any other language localization users, apart from Spanish.

===

Para los usuarios de la localización en español.

Solución provisional para poder abrir las misiones de inicio rápido desde la sección de Acción instantánea:

Descargar el archivo quickstart.lua adjunto y meterlo en <nombre de la carpeta de DCS World>\Mods\aircraft\C-101\Missions\ES\QuickStart, substituyendo el original.

Esto no afecta a los usuarios de localizaciones en inglés o en cualquier otro idioma, aparte del español.

quickstart.lua

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

• 4 weeks later...

- comms still don't work, even with the key bound, which means no refueling and no repairs (annoying if you flew across the map and then had a hard landing that you survived)

- when switching from another craft into the C101 (at least on a server) the game will crash, but that won't happen when you connect to server and chose the 101 as your first plane

Any news about that problems?

This ones i´ll have on both (HAWK + C-101) planes. I hope you will be soon remedied these errors. It is annoying to have no radio to request refuel or weapons.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X @ 4.7 MHz            Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite AX    Module: 64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR5 @ 3000        Video: RTX 4090 PALIT GameRock OC 24 GB

Monitor: SAMSUNG U28E590 @ 4K                      Other: HP Reverb G2 and WD Black SN850X                    The answers is ... 42!

Any news about that problems?

This ones i´ll have on both (HAWK + C-101) planes. I hope you will be soon remedied these errors. It is annoying to have no radio to request refuel or weapons.

You can use the corresponding key combination "Rearming and Refueling Window" (LAlt+').

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can use the corresponding key combination "Rearming and Refueling Window" (LAlt+').

Nope. I can´t! :)

The key-combo (and other trys) dont function to me on booth modules. When i press the "`" key (in german the # raute) or combinations with it, in c-101 will start/stop the GPU. I tried every key-combos for radio-menue but no one will functional.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X @ 4.7 MHz            Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite AX    Module: 64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR5 @ 3000        Video: RTX 4090 PALIT GameRock OC 24 GB

Monitor: SAMSUNG U28E590 @ 4K                      Other: HP Reverb G2 and WD Black SN850X                    The answers is ... 42!

I suggest you change the assignments then.

Nope! :)

I have tried everything (deleting key-config, etc.). No Solution helps. Other ppl have the same problems i think (like in HAWK-Module) ...

Edited by KeyGirl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[bug] - missing skin, sort of

usualy i check what files have been added/changed in an update and noticed some new skins. the French skin doesnt appear in the game, reason is in description.lua

name = "FRANCE Fictional"

countries = {"FRANCE"}

should be

name = "FRANCE Fictional"

countries = {"FRA"}

also i dont know, if the place is correct, as it is saved in the MODS folder, where i would think it should be in the COREMODS folder, aye? cant check it, but i would think others that DONT have the c-101 cannot see the skin that way.

havent checked potentialy other skins, just that one ;)

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

happy to help, checked the other skins, they seem to be ok, also checked my thought on the location, all other modules have cockpit only in that folder, so my assumption should be correct.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

happy to help, checked the other skins, they seem to be ok, also checked my thought on the location, all other modules have cockpit only in that folder, so my assumption should be correct.

It's correct like it is, we don't follow same policy as in other modules.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if that is working, than that is fine of course, i was just wondering, as someone who doesnt have the module and the skins are in the mods folder, he wouldnt see them in the current state, as they are not in the core folder ;)

but i'm always happy to learn new things ;)

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Noli Timere Messorem

Terry Pratchett

if that is working, than that is fine of course, i was just wondering, as someone who doesnt have the module and the skins are in the mods folder, he wouldnt see them in the current state, as they are not in the core folder ;)

but i'm always happy to learn new things ;)

regards,

RR

Yes, he won't see them unless he downloads the module.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 weeks later...
No option to use analog axes for in-cockpit view (under “axis commands”). Worked fine in 1.2.14.

Also it is not possible to map some buttons for anything but keyboard (for example W key – wheel brake).

I tried to completely remove old control profiles and make new ones – no effect.

Is it a bug/oversight or made intentionally?

It seems some key binds got lost after it was re-arranged.

We will fix and post an update ASAP.

Best regards,

Tango.

This conversation happened a long time ago.

I was not using C-101 module for some time. Tried to return to it today and found out that there are still no axis controls for camera view.

I am sorry if it looks like complaints, but it makes module almost completely unusable for me. I do not have trackIR or FreeTrack and use head tracking device that emulates joystick input. For this reason there is no head tracking in C-101 for me.

Is there any plans to implement (or fix because it was stated that this is a bug) axis control in this module?

Рожденный ползать летит недолго.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeap. Wags posted the V1.5 changelog here.

C-101

• Mirror image orientation corrected
  • Mirror image is now hidden when retracted
  • External textures improved
  • New Liveries: Royal Air Force Fictional, Patrulla Águila 30 Anniversary, Matacán 100000 HOURS, Armée de l'Air Fictional
  • Several liveries corrections
  • Solved issue with GPU missing when there is wind
  • Fixed issue with both ailerons deflecting in same direction for AI
  • Collision model improved (now damage affects SFM aerodynamics)
  • Default payloads added to Mission Editor
  • Surfaces and controls are now animated when using keyboard
  • Several inputs added
  • Kneeboard added
  • Ejection Seat adjusting added
  • Sounds for GPU and ejection seat fixed and added
  • Input options issues fixed
  • GUI image in payload section corrected
  • LoD optimization improved
  • It's now possible to open the canopy with keyboard/joystick assignment
  • Ejection sequence corrected
  • Theme music added