DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

Loving this MOD, really usefull. But i am started to fly the A-10C II Tank Killer, and its not on the module list at the moment, do you expect to become and do got an expected timeframe for when...

Thanks again for a super mod 🙂

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spartans - Molon Labe

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Code update   Hi   Firstly, please let me say a HUGE thank you to ArturDCS & pdmarsh for this app, and for supporting it for so long.   I'm going to use it for DCS, but I also wanted to use it

Hey everyone,     I've seen a few templates floating around for the Switch Panel (PZ55) that allow you to create your own custom panel cover for labeling purposes. However, I had trouble getting any

Okay thanks, thats worked!!! thanks a lot, gotta remember to update software sometimes 🙂

1 hour ago, BlackLibrary said:

use a-10C this covers booth

No i tried, the radios dont work, and if i assign funktion they dont response in the aircraft, but perfectly in the old A-10 so something is off..

I tried assigned the gear lever and in the old A-10 worked as a charm but in the new, no reaction.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spartans - Molon Labe

• 3 weeks later...

Will the F-14A be added to the selection menu? Or, are you waiting for all the different variants to be released before updating that?

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them

System - i7-8700K, 32Gig DDR4 RAM, GTX-1080Ti, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

• 1 month later...

Ok i got the Pz55 panel, DCSbios showing activity from DCS, and now I get object reference not set to an instance of an object. I have moved to ID of the panel to a profile, (Flight Panel A-10C (pdmarsh)), and changed the ID to my panel but still getting the object reference error...

Also when starting a new panels instance, there is no drop down list, just key emulation or key emulation with srs support...

15.03.2021 09:07:49  version : 1.0.310.4922

System.NullReferenceException
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.SetOperationLevelFlag()
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.set_Profile(DCSFPProfile value)
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.LoadProfile(String filename, IHardwareConflictResolver hardwareConflictResolver)

Edited by Seance12
  • Like 1
On 3/16/2021 at 3:40 AM, Seance12 said:

Ok i got the Pz55 panel, DCSbios showing activity from DCS, and now I get object reference not set to an instance of an object. I have moved to ID of the panel to a profile, (Flight Panel A-10C (pdmarsh)), and changed the ID to my panel but still getting the object reference error...

Also when starting a new panels instance, there is no drop down list, just key emulation or key emulation with srs support...

15.03.2021 09:07:49  version : 1.0.310.4922

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.SetOperationLevelFlag()
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.set_Profile(DCSFPProfile value)
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.LoadProfile(String filename, IHardwareConflictResolver hardwareConflictResolver)

I get much the same error with the same panel, although with an AV8B-profile.

24.03.2021 10:27:27  version : 1.0.324.6091

Objektreferanse er ikke satt til en objektforekomst.
   ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.set_Profile(DCSFPProfile value)
   ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.NewProfile()
   ved DCSFlightpanels.MainWindow.CreateNewProfile()
   ved DCSFlightpanels.MainWindow.WindowLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

24.03.2021 10:27:16  version : 1.0.324.6091

ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.SetEmulationModeFlag()
   ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.LoadProfile(String filename, IHardwareConflictResolver hardwareConflictResolver)

Doesn't matter if I run DCSFP in Admin-mode or not. I can clear the errors by deleting the DCSFlightpanels-folder in %appdata%\Local, but as soon as I load a profile it's back.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 11:28 AM, ShadowXP said:

I get much the same error with the same panel, although with an AV8B-profile.

24.03.2021 10:27:27  version : 1.0.324.6091

ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.NewProfile()
   ved DCSFlightpanels.MainWindow.CreateNewProfile()
   ved DCSFlightpanels.MainWindow.WindowLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

24.03.2021 10:27:16  version : 1.0.324.6091

ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.SetEmulationModeFlag()
   ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.LoadProfile(String filename, IHardwareConflictResolver hardwareConflictResolver)

Doesn't matter if I run DCSFP in Admin-mode or not. I can clear the errors by deleting the DCSFlightpanels-folder in %appdata%\Local, but as soon as I load a profile it's back.

Please create an issue on Github and explain when this happens. Also post your profile.

• Thanks 1

I actually figured out what I was doing wrong (i.e. I was being an idiot again and didn't RTFM properly).

Two main problems: Not testing that the export actually worked (wrong syntax in export.lua, with a ' that snuck in) through the ConREF-tool, and secondly not  reading the part where I have to set up the Export.lua correctly, start a mission and then check that DCS actually exports things before I can actually program the buttons from within DCSFlightPanels.

So yep, a clear case of PIFOS/PEBCAK.

Right now I'm looking at getting the landing-light status to show up on the panel. Can be programmed through DCS BIOS, from what I was told on the discord.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.