Fictional Load-Out: Sea Eagle ASM

Tango

Fictional Load-Out: Sea Eagle ASM  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Fictional Load-Out: Sea Eagle ASM

That is fine for single player but what about multiplayer? There is no way I know of to force the use of certain weapons on aircraft other than completely removing them. Even if you have aircraft based at different locations there is nothing stopping a pilot from flying his plane to the base that has the weapons, loading them up and flying the unrealistic loadout. Right now the only options are to completely remove said weapons from the map or not use the unrealistic aircraft at all. This has an impact on gameplay in the future. Now if DCS had an option that identified unrealistic loadouts and blocked them from use in the ME I would be all for it. As it stands now without that feature I don't think it is a good idea.

Make supplies for the unwanted weapon you have in mind not available. It works.

Excluding the nuclear bombs carried by the Mig-21 from the warehouse is a good example. Otherwise multiplayer missions on public servers would be totally ruined...

EDIT:

You mean: you want to prevent for example someone from loading a certain weapon while at the same time another type of aircraft IS allowed to use the weapon? Yes, then there is a problem.

There are only 22 or 21 AFs, it will cost no more than 10-15 min to edit the mission to disable certain weapon for all AFs. It's not a big deal. And then you will have no worry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

That is fine for single player but what about multiplayer? There is no way I know of to force the use of certain weapons on aircraft other than completely removing them.

If you're playing air quake with random people from the Internet, there's no way to prevent them from doing all sorts of unrealistic stuff. This type of game "mode" is inherently not realistic. If you're playing with a group of friends, where you actually aim to simulate a realistic operation, a gentlemen's agreement should be enough.

The Sea Eagle will provide some interesting opportunities in the more "what if" scenarios. We can always not use them if we want a super realistic experience. I say: let's have the option to use it.

i say no. we have already encountered this issue with other airframes (r77 with su-27/su-33). the consensus has been to make it real. also, i believe this should be a call made by eagle dynamics not the general public.

starting down this path could be a nightmare specially on the multiplayer side of things.

also, this should apply to every single module.

I'm all for it. One thing that the sim overlooks is platform development. Cold War gone hot is popular in DCS and if that was the case, money allotted to weapon development would probably go up. Also, this allows for a different set of missions. Weapons testing instead of actual combat, which could be interesting from a mission building standpoint.

I don't really have any problem with the R-77 on the Su-27 for example. It's already a survey sim, so the realism argument doesn't really knock it down. If Russia was in an all out war, I wouldn't be surprise if R-77's found their way onto Flankers.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Some eye-candy...

attachment.php?attachmentid=110819&stc=1&d=1420431830

attachment.php?attachmentid=110820&stc=1&d=1420431830

attachment.php?attachmentid=110821&stc=1&d=1420431830

Best regards,

Tango.

nice figures.

Could you release CC first then EB? I like to fire the sea ealge ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Some eye-candy...

Best regards,

Tango.

Does carrying two sea eagle exceed the max TO weight of c101?

And how to lock?

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nice figures.

Could you release CC first then EB? I like to fire the sea ealge ;)

I think there both released at the same time.

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Hi,

What is in the outer pylons?

The aircraft actually has 6 hard-points, but the Sea Eagle is so big, you can't use them.

Yes, the aircraft is VERY heavy when carrying two of these.

C-101EB will be released first.

Best regards,

Tango.

Hi,

The aircraft actually has 6 hard-points, but the Sea Eagle is so big, you can't use them.

Yes, the aircraft is VERY heavy when carrying two of these.

C-101EB will be released first.

Best regards,

Tango.

I tought both planes will came with a single pack. I'm wrong?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!