Leaders Of All Squads

The only relic is your misconception of vulching ... it used to be banned a long time ago, but once mission makers figured out how to prevent it, it was allowed - I don't see why you should be able to set down on a base that doesn't belong to you, rearm and refuel, and somehow not be subject to an AG attack?

Your own base is defended well enough against this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I think it is fair to say that vulching is not allowed unless otherwise stated. The mission we are hosting at the moment as GG says has adequate air defenses and is a war theatre. Not just a pure dogfight theatre. 2 very different animals.

Leaders vs

This is easily understood. ("I'm interested in gathering all the leaders of all the Lockon squads for a challenge. Founders, C.O.s and X.O.s of all the squads - Vs - all the pilots of lockon."):confused: Which post were you replying to?:rolleyes: Perhaps you misunderstood.:(

This was my brainstorm, and regardless, want to carry it forth!!:icon_supe

Not all leaders will be up for the challenge, but I'm sure the other leaders and founders are good for game. :cool:

With all the information and training we have given and attended in the past, together, we could have great fun flying. We know our jets, and how to use them! Together from our experience, I'm sure we'd put up a good fight!!:horseback

This I feel would be a great event for the community of lockon, not for the building of pride, but for good laughs and fun. Sportsmanship!!:D

Of course the team would have equal numbers on both sides, sounds like a fair fight to me! We could even go heaters only, to bring the fight close if anyone's scared of the dark!;)

We still have a few days left, I hope more post!!!:icon_supe Oh by-the-way, "vultching" will be allowed ... cause this is WAR!

Bases will be heavily defended; if you can get through, you deserve a shot!

aaaaaaah , I'M IN too =), i know i don't post here alot, that's becuz i bought the game 6 days ago =), but i'm an experienced modern air combat. why dont we form all the planes into a base , and try landing them all , just for fun and seeing if the air defensses manage shoot us all down ????

neys ways , you guyz letin me in ?

[-]SilverOne[-] [- Best Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dont fire your AIM120 if there is a friendly between you and the bogie (I found out the hard way) lol..

No you didnt. your team mate did lol

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I might be able to join the "masses" on the 29th if the there`s any room left.

How many leaders signed in so far?

BTW, whatever happend to Crimean Wars or are there any other "wars" brewing out there. Any activity with planning, ATOs, organized flight packages? Anything...? In my entire Lockon career I`ve only had a

chance to participate in one such mission (169th intrasquad war) and

that was the best Lockon time I`ve ever had.