LShift-R always restarts mission

In any module that supports mission restart, pressing LShift-R seems to restart the mission even if LShift-R is assigned to another command. For example, in the FC3 aircraft, I have LShift-R assigned to 'RWR volume down' but pressing the key combinatiion restarts the mission. I noticed this problem in the F-86 as well when I assigned LShift-R to the rocket toggle switch.

I think it could be a matter of sim mode versus game mode. Have U checked to insure it is set as u wish?

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

The FC3 aircraft don't have a game mode. The F-86 does though. I changed the assignment for 'restart mission' in game mode for the F-86 but it didn't make a difference. I also changed the assignment in the general settings but no difference. It's almost as if it's hard coded or something.

Same Problem here. I deleted in every Plane-Config the "LShift + R"... but it didnt help...

Workaround: I placed "LShift + LAlt + LCtrl + R" for it :-(... it helps me to set an appropriate Keybinding for my G-Keys on my Logitech G11

Same Problem here. I deleted in every Plane-Config the "LShift + R"... but it didnt help...

Workaround: I placed "LShift + LAlt + LCtrl + R" for it :-(... it helps me to set an appropriate Keybinding for my G-Keys on my Logitech G11

I have the same problema, but no fix putting "LShift + LAlt + LCtrl + R" to reset. It seems that reset function its now harcoded

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Same problem in UH-1.

LShift-R is mapped to set voltmeter AC phase switch to AC phase.

This key combination worked well a couple of months ago. Must admit that I did not play Huey from cold start for a while, so can't tell exactly when the problem started.

Seems like some of the updates mess this thing up.

• 2 weeks later...