104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

I apologize to 104CDT_Bullet. The sensor of my Aim-9X detected its source of heat after being launched against the enemy and changed course. Knocking down the allies is the worst experience. I'm sorry. Happy Holidays to all.

So you tried using it as a lock-on-after-launch missile? xD

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

you mean trackfile, not "clue" ? Also, I think SRS is there to avoid these kind of incidents ^^

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

When the missile is already in the air, it doesn't matter if you notify it by SRS

You CAN shout "flare, flare, flare!!!!" ;) Then he might've survived?

huh, why TWO circles, shouldn't there only be one? o_O

circles.jpg

10 second freezes while having plenty of FPS, is this a server problem , DCS problem, or me problem ?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=200890

It's been around for quite a while as you can read in this 25 page, year old thread . Have the great devs been able to tackle this problem, or are they too busy churning out 50 dollar airplane skins ?

Edited by Csgo GE oh yeah

10 second freezes while having plenty of FPS, is this a server problem , DCS problem, or me problem ?

It's been around for quite a while as you can read in this 25 page, year old thread . Have the great devs been able to tackle this problem, or are they too busy churning out 50 dollar airplane skins ?

How much ram do you have. This used to happen to me a lot until I got 24Gb of RAM.

There are still server lags but it’s not nearly as regular is it used to be

You use Malewarebytes or something similar?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4044884&postcount=34

Right, so it's memory shortage. I was just flying around for 10 minutes and i was out of memory. (16 GB!)

My graphic settings are at highest, but only @ 1080P , as far as i know setting these lower will not have a very big impact on memory usage.

Is there a way to reduce the memory footprint or is the mission just that big ?

And another question, what is up with the "AIM 54" ? They seem very brutal , are they "OP" ?

Is this done to sell more F14 skins ?

And another question, what is up with the "AIM 54" ? They seem very brutal , are they "OP" ?

Is this done to sell more F14 skins ?

See this thread :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Eeagle%2Eru%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D246229&share_tid=246229&share_fid=74365&share_type=t&link_source=app

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Flying desert thunder, the script told me I had illegal weapons when the only AG weapons I had were rockeye. As soon as I got close to the waypoint it said something like because I have illegal weapons I’m being fired on. While I could dodge the SA11 all day I got hit by an amramm that I didn’t hear because of the constant RWR from the SAMs. If the rockeye or any CBU are illegal in that mission then the briefing doesn’t mention them. It only mentions GPS weapons

It would be nice if the f-16s could have a waypoint for thier base. Its kinda tricky now that you cant put in more WPs in the system. And especially for bases that dont have TACAN.

Just my little suggestion.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

It would be nice if the f-16s could have a waypoint for thier base. Its kinda tricky now that you cant put in more WPs in the system. And especially for bases that dont have TACAN.

You guys don't get a WP0?

Server updated to 2.5.5.41962

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;4175963']You guys don't get a WP0?

Server updated to 2.5.5.41962

It goes to WP 1 to 127. In other words there is no WP 0.

Edited by Skyracer

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

How could I check the server's Tacview? I need to review some situations. Thank you.
You should have the record if you have Tacview installed on your computer. The server enabled for the external export IIRC.

The tacview record has 10 minutes delays to prevent cheating (thats probably you knew already).

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Would it be possible to add another set of 4 MiG-21s to the server missions? They could be at separate airfields or co-located.

Yes, I'll try and add some more Mig-21s where I can find space, sadly it will probably end up being a little bit out of the way but I'll get you guys as close as I can.

That the AWACS does not provide data of the enemy contacts on the page (SA) is part of the mission? Thank you.

Our latest mission Operation Spartan does not support Datalink from the AWACS, only fighter to fighter Datalink.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;4184299']Yes' date=' I'll try and add some more Mig-21s where I can find space, sadly it will probably end up being a little bit out of the way but I'll get you guys as close as I can.[/quote']

Thank you, very much.

Long ingresses are okay, we’ll just take more fuel and fly high ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist