104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Totally random question about the rules:

Is there ever a situation in which its not acceptable to eject?

I ask because last night I flew a particularly long flight to the TA only to get engaged by an enemy fighter whIle I was getting launched at by a Tor. I was frustrated and didn't have any AIM-9's so I ejected as soon as I saw his tracers flying past my canopy....

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Totally random question about the rules:

Is there ever a situation in which its not acceptable to eject?

I ask because last night I flew a particularly long flight to the TA only to get engaged by an enemy fighter whIle I was getting launched at by a Tor. I was frustrated and didn't have any AIM-9's so I ejected as soon as I saw his tracers flying past my canopy....

You might have bailed on that one a bit quick.

Win 10 | i7 4770 @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR3 | 6 GB GTX1060

I was frustrated and didn't have any AIM-9's so I ejected as soon as I saw his tracers flying past my canopy....

It's not against the rules sir no. But ideally you should stick along for the ride... anything can happen in the DCS skies... I've seen fighters get shot down by A-10s gunzo, so next time... try and make something happen before you punch out ;) But hey if you feel the need to get out of there, pull that handle!

radar2.jpg?1266437539

On another note:

LotATC access is now open for the public on our server, to get access you must first post an application on our forum.

Please see the link below for more details

http://community.104thphoenix.com/topic/688-lotatc-controller-applications/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Anyone having a bunch of ctd's while flying the m2000 on this server? I'm using the latest open beta, so maybe that's the issue. seems to work ok if I use stable, but then the radar on the mirage it's still messed up.

-16AGR-Bear

Anyone having a bunch of ctd's while flying the m2000 on this server? I'm using the latest open beta, so maybe that's the issue. seems to work ok if I use stable, but then the radar on the mirage it's still messed up.

No problems here.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

Hi,

I've been having trouble logging into your 104th server since the last update, even after cross checking with the server's version and doing Integrity Check.

My name in game is 'andymok', and I'm running a Steam-DCS. Here I also attach my logs. It'd be great if anybody spots a clue. Many thanks !!

andymok_logs_dcs.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Please force Server password that is only given on Teamspeak. there are even several TAW pilots here in server currently who are not in TS but instead on their own TAW PASSWORDED TS... Great, just great.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Please force Server password that is only given on Teamspeak. there are even several TAW pilots here in server currently who are not in TS but instead on their own TAW PASSWORDED TS... Great, just great.

And? Whats the problem?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

And? Whats the problem?

+1 As long as they're not clogging up a brevity channel (no offense TAW guys, just speaking generally), who cares where they chat? The 104th can be team-oriented, but one of it's big draws is that it doesn't have to be, IMO.

• Like 1

+1 The 104th is as casual as it can get in dcs so forcing Teamspeak would reduce the server's reputation and accessability. Together with the steady numbers (at least with no blue flag running) it is the first adress anyone would go for the first multiplayer competitive experience. Without this server (and yes, ralfi's videos too) I wouldn’t be half as good in the Eagle as I am today. If I'd ever started flying in the first place.

+1 As long as they're not clogging up a brevity channel (no offense TAW guys, just speaking generally), who cares where they chat? The 104th can be team-oriented, but one of it's big draws is that it doesn't have to be, IMO.

I would definitely say to keep it how it is. TS is highly recommended, but not mandatory.

Plus the password would be leaked in a matter of minutes.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

It still is, huh?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

It was up earlier today, and then went down again.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Only OP liberty running since may or how often do the missions rotate?

Does Bison have AWACS then? So, please, 104th, for how many months does it say "Coming soon!" now on the mission page on your website? Is it true, only 1 of the 3 or 5 missions running on the server feature AWACS ?

Ah good! :) Still, seems the 104th guys only check this thread on a monthly basis? :/

Sorry for the lack of presence but as some may have noticed most of our admins have been busy or away with real life stuff.

As for TS we encourage people to use it but will not enforce it. The server is there for all to enjoy and we don't want to put restrictions on this.

We did add AWACS but then removed as we believed it was causing the server to crash more regularly. The website is behind on this and needs updating, it's on our to do list.

As Olde said I believe we are still running Lotac, info can be found on our forums on how to get access.

The server missions are rotating as should, not sure why you think otherwise.

104th_Octuplefire.

Ah so no AWACS... sad. About Lotac, I sent my IP in 104th forum but haven't received a reply...