104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Yes, however there is a bug that stops our server showing in the MP lobby because our missions were built in the version before 1.5.

Only missions built from scratch in 1.5 are visible in the MP list.

We are going to be busting some mission editor overtime tonight and tomorrow to get a 1.5 mission built for you guys... But spare a thought for poor me.

I need to do a 14 hour shift driving articulated trucks then get home and start mission building ... Fml :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;2496177']Yes, however there is a bug that stops our server showing in the MP lobby because our missions were built in the version before 1.5.

We are going to be busting some mission editor overtime tonight and tomorrow to get a 1.5 mission built for you guys... But spare a thought for poor me.

I need to do a 14 hour shift driving articulated trucks then get home and start mission building ... Fml :(

Take your time my pc is at the pc shop :(

1TB Samsung evo 860 ssd MSI Z490

Intel® Core I9-10900F

32GB RAM MSI Geforce GTX 970

;2496177']Yes, however there is a bug that stops our server showing in the MP lobby because our missions were built in the version before 1.5.

Well then why do you spend 14 hours playing Euro Truck Simulator to start with?

Why not just spend that time in DCS and mission building ^^

Well then why do you spend 14 hours playing Euro Truck Simulator to start with?

Why not just spend that time in DCS and mission building ^^

lol i hope you are not one of the guys that thinks all your products get to the store by magic....

:megalol::music_whistling:

Thanks a lot Maverick for your missions and incoming update!

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

I built a mission last night in record time (5 hours) ... sadly ... due to some confusion at our end the mission was built in the first version of 1.5.

Subsequently when we updated the mission to the patch released yesterday our server would not show in the MP list :(

I'm now in the process of rebuilding the same mission in the latest version so the server will show in the MP list today at some point... if I don't kill myself first :D

Until then our server will be available to join via IP however a word of warning, it will be restarted many times today for testing while I'm rebuilding the mission in the latest build.

I keep test hosting it to make sure it still shows in the MP list when I host it, I don't want to spend all that time again for it not to show in the MP lobby.

I should hopefully have this knocked out in approx 4-5 hours from now.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Working your ass off to let others have fun, you're awesome Mav :)

Indeed, that's some real dedication there :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Server is up and showing in the MP lobby!

After racking my brains for a little while I found a fix to get the server to show in the lobby, it turns out that if you have text in the mission briefing the server will not show up.

After I deleted all the text from the brief and tried to host the server there it was in the list!

More details on this thread for anyone else having the same issue! - http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2500074&postcount=26

Thanks for your kind words guys, S!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome news hopefully the hotel internet here in Germany will be good enough to fly on your awesome server! Yo low blow where are u

Haha hey mate I don't fly on 104th anymore. Check out MDS USA East server or our Australian server :)

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

BTW, MIG-21 seems to be removed from server, why? Does it cause problem??

Yeah its removed for now after reports it was bugged, however I see other servers with it included so I'll add them in and see how it goes when I get time over the next day or so :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2503020']Yeah its removed for now after reports it was bugged' date=' however I see other servers with it included so I'll add them in and see how it goes when I get time over the next day or so :)[/quote']

Hey Maverick. I had problems too with the mig-21. It sometimes exploded when someone joined these aircraft. After placing a random uncontrolled mig-21 somewhere on the map, I have not experienced exploding migs while joining anymore... at least till now.

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

Cant see the server. :(

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals